PDA

View Full Version : Bands you loved seeing/would love to see

SweetTatyana
12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
I am new here so I am sorry if this has been done but in terms of shows:
a) Who are the best act's you've seen?
b) Who would you love to see?
c) Have you ever seen anyone you were disapointed in?

I'm going to say:
a) Offspring, Rage was incredible, Foo Fighters, Rise Against and Tragically Hip I really enjoyed.
b) AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Police, and Michael Jackson
(If anyone has seen these please comment on their performance :)

Offspring-Junkie
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
a) Rage against the machine (I liked most), The Offspring, Die Toten Hosen, Metallica, Airborne, Queens of the Stone Age
b) Dropkick Murphys, The Clash, AC/DC, Social Distortion, Wolfmother

mascerveza
12-12-2008, 01:03 PM
a) The Offspring, Iron Maiden, Queen+Paul Rodgers, Marky Ramone & Friends... and I went to some Argentine punkrock bands concerts.

b) Well, I'm going to see Maiden again next year... I'd love to see The Offspring again, of course... and The Clash, Queen (with Freddie), The Ramones.

c) I was disappointed in one of those Argentine bands concerts because the sound and the venue sucked, and they played a shit setlist lol. Oh and I disliked "The Jesus and the Mary Chain", they played before The Offspring in a festival and... do I have to say anything? You know, when your mother says "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth closed", well, that's how I feel. lol

bender192
12-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I want to see the Guano Apes)))

dff_punk
12-12-2008, 01:44 PM
a) The Offspring, Pennywise, The Toy Dolls, Bloodhound Gang, Mad Caddies, The Misfits... I saw more, but these I care about the most :)
b) NOFX, Bad Religion, NUFAN, Sum 41, System Of A Down, Social Distortion, The Ramones(haha)... and more.
c) T.A.T.U.(They were hot, but their music sucked and was on playback, saw them by accident :D)

jacknife737
12-12-2008, 02:15 PM
A) The Offspring, Green Day, Against Me!, Goldfinger

B) Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Gaslight Anthem, Off With Their Heads, Rancid, Nothington

C) Helmet
-I wasn't that big of a fan to begin with, but i caught their set at the last Warped Tour I went to (06?), and it was terrible. They looked bored out of their minds, and spent most of the time facing away with their audience.

Alison
12-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Best bands/artists I've seen would have to be:
Brand New
Anti-Flag
Does it offend you, yeah?
Rage Against the Machine
Calvin Harris
Damien Rice

Band I'd like to see:
THE OFFSPRING
Rise agaisnt(i shall be seeing them in Feb though:))
The Queers
Screeching Weasel
Dropkick murphys
Flogging Molly
Lunachicks

The first time i saw Kate Nash, at Rock Werchter 08, i was pretty disappointed as she was drunk off her tits. But at Oxegen she was a lot better.

Alex101
12-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Bands I've seen are:
The Adolescents, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Religion, Death By Stereo, Face to Face, Flobots, Lagwagon, Linkin Park, Metallica, Motörhead, MxPx, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, NOFX, The Offspring, Pennywise, Pepper, Rancid, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Rush, Social Distortion, Sum 41, Transplants and Weezer

Bands I haven't seen yet are:
A.F.I., AC/DC, ALL/Descendents, Atreyu, D.I., Foo Fighters, Green Day, KOЯN, Machine Head, Matisyahu, Mötley Crüe, Nickelback, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Scars on Broadway, Sick of It All, Suicidal Tendencies and Tool

OffspringHead
12-13-2008, 10:15 PM
a) Carcass, Suffocation, Iron Maiden, As I Lay Dying, Amon Amarth, Necrophagist, Reel Big Fish, 1349.
b) At The Gates, The Offspring, OLD SCHOOL IN FLAMES, Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and Dismember

~|Vredina|~
12-14-2008, 04:34 AM
a) The Offspring, Foo Fighters, Lagwagon, Linkin Park, Metallica
b) The Offspring (more), Bad Religion, Face To Face, NoFX, Pennywise, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Nine Inch Nails, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine,AFI .....
c) Korn...i didn't enjoy their show at all...

Tomasisko
12-16-2008, 08:59 AM
a) The Offspring, Donots, Balaclava, Just Went Black, Thema Eleven. I've seen more bands of course but these bands were the best
b) Deftones, Misfits, Remains Of The Day, NOFX, Pennywise and The Offspring :)

Bipolar Bear
12-16-2008, 11:01 AM
I would LOVE seeing the dead kennedys during their first years, damm look
at their shows. Fucking awesomee

iPunk247
12-20-2008, 07:19 PM
The Offspring. :D

CKY. :D

HIM. :D

The Lunachicks. :D

WerGee
12-29-2008, 10:49 AM
a)the Offspring, Blur, Ramones, Buzzcocks, Anti-Flag, Horkż˛e Slķ˛e, Rise Against, Lordi, Kiss
b)Billy Talent, Green Day, Bob Marley, the Hives, Flogging Molly, Therion, Bloodhound Gang, Avantasia

MAXTER
12-29-2008, 10:56 AM
1 - The Offpring :rolleyes:
2 - AFI
3 - Shinedown
4 - Video
5 - (My Future Uncalled Band) :D:D

Ninty Man
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
A) Iron Maiden, Bad Religion, Epica, Judas FUCKING Priest, Gorillaz.
B) The Offspring, COME ON GUYS, MEXICO IS NOT THAT FAR! AC/DC, Kiss, Los Pericos -in their good times- my band
C) AFI I didn't enjoy it that much

Blitzkrieg Bop
01-10-2009, 05:27 AM
These are all the international bands that I have seen:

Napalm Death; Carcass; The Offspring; Korn; Muse; Chris Cornell; Kaiser Chiefs; Good Charlotte; 30 Seconds To Mars; Evanescene; 3 Door Down; Stain'd and Hoobastank :D

Band that I would love to see:

The Offspring *again*; The Clash; The Ramones; NOFX; Bad Religion; AFI; Green Day; Suicidal Tendencies; Pennywise; Linkin Park; Metallica; MCR; The Smashing Pumpkins and Pantera :cool:

Band’s that were disappointing:

Stain’d – I found them disappointing because all Aaron Lewis did was sit on a chair and sing :(

findout5
01-10-2009, 06:04 AM
This thread has been done before...and recently!

Free?
01-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Band that I would love to see:
... Pantera... :cool:

ummm... Have you seen Down (the current Anselmo's band)? He is a very powerful and sincere person; when Phil is on a stage, he grabs your balls and don't let them go until the end of performance one of the best frontmen I've seen.
I don't think that there is someone who could replace Dimebag, just no one.. :(

Band’s that were disappointing:

Stain’d – I found them disappointing because all Aaron Lewis did was sit on a chair and sing :(

ROFL. Damn funny shit! ahahahaaha :D

MAXTER
01-13-2009, 03:40 PM
I've seen:
The Offspring, AFI (2 Times), Plus 44.

I Would like to see:
The Offspring, AFI, Blaqk Audio, Shinedown, Blink 182, Video

Foo Fighters, Sum 41, Plus 44, Angels And Airwaves, Social Distortion, Jimmy Eat World, Metallica, Green Day, Tenacious D, Ska-P, Goo Goo Dolls, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, The Killers, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, ......