PDA

View Full Version : how come offsping dont do this?

SK8rocka
12-13-2008, 01:35 AM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6SoG2eKCMt4&feature=related

how come there are like no videos of offspring tracks on youtube or anywhere.

(yes im aware there are some vocal tracks and demos floating around but c'mon)

I mean there is like 8 or somthing demos around fair enough, but there is like a demo for every song metallica has released and its wierd, why can't offsping release some more of there demos, tracks etc.

(and btw metallica arnt the only ones that release demos and tracks)

I mean all good bands do it, offspring are super good so they should do it more.

(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIq5hDA5Es) <-------------- maddness

im not bitching but like wouldnt you like it if they released some more stuff for the fans.

i'd be great.

(and hey im thinking cant people rip tracks from rock band, coz there are some offsping songs on there, that'd be so awesome to hear hammerhead drum tracks, guitars etc. )

oh, and wouldnt it be sick if they released some studio videos, like mission metallica, lol awesome offsping video series.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
12-13-2008, 01:46 AM
That would help me a lot, but i don't think that link with Battery vocals is official stuff

Free?
12-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Just because. ;)

holland25
12-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Maybe it's because I can't picture Dexter singing Nananananana on any demo, which is supposedly the way Metallica's demos sound like.

SK8rocka
12-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Maybe it's because I can't picture Dexter singing Nananananana on any demo, which is supposedly the way Metallica's demos sound like.

that'd be funny, yeah

hes lyrics are always different through, think of living in chaos,

(btw dexter always repeats his lyrics in demos if he hasn't written them yet)

Krojd
12-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Oh Maaan! That's funny i think... :D silence.....silence..Battery!!..silence..Battery!

findout5
12-14-2008, 05:19 AM
The Living In Chaos demo is really great...with that extra part that didn't make it on the record. And Out On Patrol with the intro solo too.
I wish they'd share a few more demos!

SK8rocka
12-14-2008, 01:56 PM
I wish they'd share a few more demos!

EXACTLY!10 characters