PDA

View Full Version : Hello

iWish
12-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Hello,

My name is luke, im 11 , i have been an offspring fan for quite some time now, ive listened to alot of songs, ive tried to watch there videos, ive even tried to make my hair like my idol noodles.

the thing is that i am currently in hospital being treated with Chemotherapy
because of my prostate cancer, i am very sick and the doctor said my not aloud to listen to music, i dont know why.

Anyway i was just posting here because i would just like to say that i love the offsprnigs new album rise and fall rage and grace, it is my favorite album since ioth.

thank you for reading.

SK8rocka
12-19-2008, 04:39 AM
yeah thats pretty sad, i kinda know your pain, i had an uncle in hospital for hip cancer.

sbazzone
12-19-2008, 05:09 AM
All very nice and interesting.

randman21
12-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Hip cancer?

Anyway, welcome Luke. You're the man!

holland25
12-19-2008, 05:19 AM
My mother died from cancer in april, so I know how does it feel...

SK8rocka
12-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Hope you get well soon Luke.

Rutegard
12-19-2008, 05:49 AM
Hope you get well soon Luke.

yes!!

and why are you not allowed to hear music?!

SK8rocka
12-19-2008, 05:50 AM
yes!!

and why you are not allowed to hear music?!

i know right, i can't go five minute's without listening to music, (yeah thats probaly what i got bad grades, i'd rather be listening to dio than studing science)

oh im thinking that electrical devices arnt aloud in the hospital?

Rutegard
12-19-2008, 05:54 AM
i know right, i can't go five minute's without listening to music, (yeah thats probaly what i got bad grades, i'd rather be listening to dio than studing science)

oh im thinking that electrical devices arnt aloud in the hospital?

huum..even in the bathroom :p

okok, but theres gotta be somewhere in the hospital where u can use cellphones AND hear some music too, or is there any other medical explanation? cause i think it sucks! music, specially the one you love, releases serotonin among others in your brain, giving pleasure therefore helping you out. :|
well, it also works for me, and for some lab rats too!

iWish
12-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Hey im back.....

thanks for all the support, ive just goten back from x-rays, they didnt say how it was but i think ill be ok.

i cant wait for chrstmas, ill be happy if im alive by then, the doctor said that ill make it itll then but they cant make cure.

iWish
12-19-2008, 06:00 AM
i not aloud to listen to music because cd players are not aloud, im listennig to music on youtv right now so im happy, im watching offspring - all i want

and thanks again for sowing support for me.

Rutegard
12-19-2008, 06:03 AM
i not aloud to listen to music because cd players are not aloud, im listennig to music on youtv right now so im happy, im watching offspring - all i want

and thanks again for sowing support for me.

oh okok

so welcome to the forum iWish

and keep the good thoughts!! :D they are good for you!
hang it on there!!

iWish
12-19-2008, 06:04 AM
thank you so much.
im sorry but i must go to bed now,

goodnite..

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-19-2008, 07:14 AM
the thing is that i am currently in hospital being treated with Chemotherapy.

I understand the emotional and physical torment you are going through … keep the faith and fight the good fight :)

Cock Joke
12-19-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey iWish! I'm sorry to hear all that! Just hang in there and get well soon! :)

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 02:52 PM
ive even tried to make my hair like my idol noodles.

pardon my french, but you are one badass 11 year old. :)

Keep the faith brah! You're among friendly people here. I hope you stick around. We have a lot of fun here. I wish you nothing but the best little dude!

randman21
12-19-2008, 02:57 PM
pardon my french, but you are one badass 11 year old. :)

Yep, he's one damn bitchin' ass fucking dude...shit!

meecrob

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Yep, he's one damn bitchin' ass fucking dude...shit!

meecrob

Watch your language young man! There are children present! :p hehe... meecrob

Llamas
12-19-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah thats pretty sad, i kinda know your pain, i had an uncle in hospital for hip cancer, he is dead now, aww i made myself sad :(

My mother died from cancer in april, so I know how does it feel...

Okay these posts bugged the shit out of me... losing your mom or especially your uncle is NOTHING like having cancer. wtf.

Good luck, Luke, and stay strong. You can beat it.

Sofinch
12-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Not much I can say accept wishing you the best
Enjoy every moment, laugh and have fun, make it the best!

kill the president
12-19-2008, 08:23 PM
good luck Luke Dexter is my idol but Noodles is da bomb :)

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Okay these posts bugged the shit out of me... losing your mom or especially your uncle is NOTHING like having cancer. wtf.

you know what bothered me about them? "oh you have cancer? I know someone who had cancer. they died."

seriously, wtf? could you two be anymore negative. My friend sarah had leukemia when we were freshman. she's been in remission for the last four years. hope the same for you dude!

iPunk247
12-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Dearest iWish,

Sorry, to hear that son. Everything will be ok. I hope you will get through it. Your a strong soul. Have a Happy Holiday with your whole Family and Friends. You my great friend is pure :cool:AWESOMENESS!!! We both have a LoVe for the dopest band ever The Offspring.:D It was nice to meet & greet with ya :)

Positively yours truely the one and only,
iPunk.

iWish
12-19-2008, 11:57 PM
thanks ipunk,

well today was really bad, just laying in bed, there is nothing on tv excet news whict is boring, they let me use the laptop now so im pretty happy.

thanks for reading

iPunk247
12-20-2008, 12:21 AM
no problem, Luke. :) :) :) :)

take care. cya soon! =^.^=

Bipolar Bear
12-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Don't worry Luke! God wouldn't let an Offspring fan get hurt! ;]
I'm therefore CERTAIN that you'll be fine xP
The catermelons are also hoping you get better!

Conspiracyof1000
12-20-2008, 12:29 AM
All I can say is if you think you're gonna get better, you will. Keep a positive attitude! I believe in you! :D

iWish
12-20-2008, 12:33 AM
thank you,

anyway im gotta go, im getting visitors, im excited!

Bipolar Bear
12-20-2008, 12:34 AM
See you later lukeh-boi ;D

SK8rocka
12-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Cya Luke dude!

Omni
12-20-2008, 08:36 AM
I seriously hope iWish is just some troll. Cancer shouldn't happen to anyone, but something that painful happening to a little kid just seems even more wrong. Luckily, we're getting better and better at battling things like this every year, especially in countries that're well developed. And chances are, if you're only 11 years old and this was caught, it was caught very early in a routine checkup or something. Most men don't go for regular prostate checkups until they're 40 or so.

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-20-2008, 09:10 AM

Okay, now this post really bugs me. Having cancer becomes the disease of everyone around you. Granted, they donít have the actual disease but the emotional journey still remains the same.

Duba
12-20-2008, 10:46 AM
you know what bothered me about them? "oh you have cancer? I know someone who had cancer. they died."

seriously, wtf? could you two be anymore negative. My friend sarah had leukemia when we were freshman. she's been in remission for the last four years. hope the same for you dude!

My mother also had leukemia but she didn't die. (Thank God.)
Luke, I wish you to get well. ;)

p.s. Sorry for my bad English:o

Llamas
12-20-2008, 03:14 PM

Yeah, that bothered me, too.

Okay, now this post really bugs me. Having cancer becomes the disease of everyone around you. Granted, they donít have the actual disease but the emotional journey still remains the same.

You can not telling me that loving someone who has cancer feels the same as actually HAVING cancer. One of my best friends had breast cancer in 2007, and yeah I felt awful about it, but I would never ever insult her by saying that I "understood" how she felt, or that I felt the same as she did.

Rutegard
12-29-2008, 10:48 AM
loving someone who has cancer must be worse than actually having cancer!!

hum i thought bout this kid ...

ForkZ
12-29-2008, 11:57 AM
my grand pa died in march from lung cancer :(

Rooster
12-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Hello,

My name is luke, im 11 , i have been an offspring fan for quite some time now, ive listened to alot of songs, ive tried to watch there videos, ive even tried to make my hair like my idol noodles.

the thing is that i am currently in hospital being treated with Chemotherapy
because of my prostate cancer, i am very sick and the doctor said my not aloud to listen to music, i dont know why.

Anyway i was just posting here because i would just like to say that i love the offsprnigs new album rise and fall rage and grace, it is my favorite album since ioth.

thank you for reading.

Hey boy, i wish you all best, although your situation is sad :(

My mother and my grandfather had cancer, so i know that it's tough and stressful time for you and your family, we've been through the same stuff. They have both been successfully cured and are healthy now.

Although i can't imagine how do you feel particulary. But i really hope you will get well, just keep fighting! You can make it.

Best wishes :)

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2008, 02:01 PM
I seriously hope iWish is just some troll. Cancer shouldn't happen to anyone, but something that painful happening to a little kid just seems even more wrong. Luckily, we're getting better and better at battling things like this every year, especially in countries that're well developed. And chances are, if you're only 11 years old and this was caught, it was caught very early in a routine checkup or something. Most men don't go for regular prostate checkups until they're 40 or so.

You've got a nose for news, Omni.

If iWish really did have cancer and was 11, that would be really sad and he would really deserve all the sympathy. But I don't think Luke actually exists, and the forum user whose gimmick account it is has been contacted.