PDA

View Full Version : Omg obama!!!!

yellow
12-23-2008, 09:38 AM
So!!!!!
Has anyone else seen the photo of President Elect Obama at the beach! In his swimsuit!!!!
WOW!!! I had no idea and I am not quite sure what to think yet. I am used to photos of Hollywood hunks in swimsuits, but my next president???
What do the forum folk think??

ad8
12-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I haven't seen the photo, but you made me curious:D
Where can I see it?

wheelchairman
12-23-2008, 10:16 AM
It was on www.wwtdd.com earlier today.

yellow
12-23-2008, 10:23 AM
I haven't seen the photo, but you made me curious:D
Where can I see it?
I saw the photo on the local morning news, the reporters said it was all over the internet.

And thanks to Jojan, the photo is now on page 2 of this thread!

ad8
12-23-2008, 10:29 AM
I just saw it(Thanks to wheelchairman!). Wow. He's got nothing to hide there.

mrs_hollandova
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Hmm, its not Denzel Washington, but its not bad :D I wonder how Bush look like :D

Sunny
12-23-2008, 12:33 PM
uh, i don't give a fuck.

Llamas
12-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Whatever, you so wanna bone him.

yellow
12-23-2008, 01:08 PM

LOL! that would be a NO!!!!

Bipolar Bear
12-23-2008, 02:07 PM

I DO!!111
Imagine, the pres of the united states!!!

Cock Joke
12-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I wish it was Sarah Palin.

Llamas
12-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Obama is officially hotter than Palin.

KHWHD
12-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Obama is officially hotter than Palin.

Haha, I agree.

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
12-23-2008, 03:22 PM
You take the president and I'll take the first lady ;)

randman21
12-23-2008, 04:28 PM
It shouldn't really be a surprise, but it is. Not that I really care. After seeing what became of the Terminator, this is impressive.

Jojan
12-23-2008, 07:13 PM
This might work...

http://cdn.wwtdd.com//ul/55591-1.jpg

Rooster
12-24-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm not exactly gay, but i'd bone him...

metalmania
12-24-2008, 10:05 AM
ahahhaha i see that u re just interesting with ur president's body or his lifestyle or his foods,drink,his wife and his kids..... muahahhaha yeah so you all always will deserve to exploiter management like a sheep! and you dont beat one's brains about his policies or his philisophy and you cant think about world and other subjects hehe so you re a perfect magazin nation :p take your photo machine and run to their lives like a mad!oh little poor tv/magazine nation:p

adombomb222
12-24-2008, 11:47 AM
What the fuck are you talkin about?

Can people be banned for plain stupidity?

metalmania
12-24-2008, 01:11 PM
What the fuck are you talkin about?

Can people be banned for plain stupidity?
aha adombomber is talking!hehe yeah man you or people can talk about everything sbsoultelly! so lets talk 4vea!talk,talk...:D i forgot that you have to show your photo on beach ,here.so we have to talk about this photo 4eva again :D cause magazine nation loves these ;)

metalmania
12-24-2008, 01:29 PM
so i just wanna try to explain that its not a real news cause i see that a man on the beach!absolutelly people can talk about it million times but the worth of this news is zero so this discussion's worth is zero too!absoultelly everyone has
right to be zero! ;)

Jojan
12-24-2008, 04:13 PM
I wish they'd take pictures of Greg K like that.

Soaron
12-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Just like Vladimir Putin but in the great American way. :)

Cock Joke
12-24-2008, 09:56 PM
I wish they'd take pictures of Greg K like that.

Quoted for Truth.

adombomb222
12-25-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm glad that someone learned you English real wells, metalmania. I'm glad that you group everyone into the same category that isn't, well not you. Now I understand the language barrier, because if I were speaking in a French forum, I know a little French - but I would damn sure be breaking out the text books, so as not to make myself look like a fool. The argument you are making is sense, however, repeating the same idea, in ways that makes sense to you makes shit since to people who speak the language you're attempting to write in.

Youíre trying to say that we, as Americans are, donít care about our president elects policies or philosophies, that weíre paying more attention to his sex appeal and looks? Youíre opinion, as far as I can tell, is based on only what you witnessed in this thread. Now I havenít read any of the other Obama threads, so I donít know what they contain Ė Iím sure there is a lot of talk about his policies, I wouldnít know, I personally donít like the man myself. However, Iím assuming you havenít read those threads, and youíre just gunning to point out the flaws in how we, citizens, look at our governing parties.

metalmania
12-25-2008, 07:29 AM
yes adombomb you're right about my gramer and i have to say that sometimes english is so hard for me and i guess; i cant tell what i want to say sometimes but i see that you understood my ideas in your second paragraph and i have to say that maybe i repeat same things cause i beleive these anyway i have to study about english gramer more;)

mrs_hollandova
12-25-2008, 07:54 AM
ahahhaha i see that u re just interesting with ur president's body or his lifestyle or his foods,drink,his wife and his kids..... muahahhaha yeah so you all always will deserve to exploiter management like a sheep! and you dont beat one's brains about his policies or his philisophy and you cant think about world and other subjects hehe so you re a perfect magazin nation :p take your photo machine and run to their lives like a mad!oh little poor tv/magazine nation:p

Exactly!!!

IamSam
12-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes. We are so much more into what are presidents look like than their policies. I mean...look at these amazing looking physical examples:

http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/docs-pix/whharrison.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/americanhistory/1/0/k/9/15_buchanan_1.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/images/chester-arthur.jpg

Heck yes. If I was a father I would be happy to let them take my daughter out on the town.

mrs_hollandova
12-26-2008, 04:44 AM
But it was long time ago and maybe in that time men like this were sexy :D :p

yellow
12-26-2008, 08:17 AM
WOW!!!
There is some good stuff here! :) I am very impressed with everyones post, even Sunny's reply of "not giving a fuck"
I would like to give THANX to Jojan and IamSam for the photos they posted for us!
And Jojan - u never know with Greg K., he might suprise u one day and give u that photo u wished for.
Metalmannia, i am sorry u don't see the fun in this thread. And like atombomb222 has pointed out there r other threads that discuss Obama and all the serious stuff; So LIGHTEN UP!
Atombom222 - I give u 100 points, thank u for defending this thread.

IamSam
12-26-2008, 11:13 AM
But it was long time ago and maybe in that time men like this were sexy :D :p

I don't know if you could call anything back then sexy.

Jesus
12-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Looking at all those hot studs made me wonder, why is there still over 2 months between election day and the inauguration? I know it also has to do with when the next Congress begins and when the Electoral College votes etc. But still, the timing for the inauguration has moved in the past, from March to January (in the 1930's I think). So why can't they move it all to the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December or something. So you don't end up with over 2 more months of awkwardness. I mean I can understand rationales for it in the past that you needed time, counting votes (yeah I know 2000), sending someone on a horse etc. but times have changed. Why not speed stuff up. Googling didn't really give any useful answers, besides the obvious tradition and the divine wisdom of people living a couple hundred years ago. Help me.

ForkZ
12-28-2008, 06:59 PM
eeewwww he is not hot!!

Bipolar Bear
12-28-2008, 09:14 PM
http://newmedia2.funnyjunk.com/pictures/white-obama-and-black-mccain.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
1. President Obama is hot, and people better get used to having a hot president.

2. Why does McCain's face look like it's melting in that picture?

Smash_Returns
12-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Seriously, What the fuck?

Who cares? This is why I'd hate to be famous.

I mean, if he wasn't going to be the president, no one would care.

Can he not go swimming? I mean, what would you expect him to wear to the beach, a friggin' suit? No, he's just an average guy, going to the beach with his family.

This thread is worse then my Noodles roundhouse kick Chuck Norris thread.

And if you wanna bone an ex-president, just call Bill Clinton. He's a whore, I thought everyone knew that. He'll have sex with ANYTHING. He's even been known to flirt with mummies. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7503733674973360698)

Bipolar Bear
12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Seriously, What the fuck?

Who cares? This is why I'd hate to be famous.

I mean, if he wasn't going to be the president, no one would care.

Can he not go swimming? I mean, what would you expect him to wear to the beach, a friggin' suit? No, he's just an average guy, going to the beach with his family.

This thread is worse then my Noodles roundhouse kick Chuck Norris thread.

And if you wanna bone an ex-president, just call Bill Clinton. He's a whore, I thought everyone knew that. He'll have sex with ANYTHING. He's even been known to flirt with mummies. (http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7503733674973360698)

Exactly my thoughts about famous people; who gives a fuck? Why are we
even discussing this here? Get a life! :mad:

Alleviate
12-29-2008, 12:51 AM
So!!!!!
Has anyone else seen the photo of President Elect Obama at the beach! In his swimsuit!!!!
WOW!!! I had no idea and I am not quite sure what to think yet. I am used to photos of Hollywood hunks in swimsuits, but my next president???
What do the forum folk think??It's all a bit funny really. This has even made news in Australia. Seriously, a guy going to a beach and NEWS FLASH!! He's not wearing a shirt!!

I'm oblivious as to why anyone even cares. Each to their own I guess.

IamSam
12-29-2008, 02:19 AM
2. Why does McCain's face look like it's melting in that picture?

He got too close to God.

http://dalecityknightz.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/face-melt.jpg

Bipolar Bear
12-30-2008, 12:46 AM
He got too close to God.

or Satan ><

WerGee
12-30-2008, 02:27 AM
heīs sexy :o

metalmania
12-31-2008, 01:10 PM
wow you said that he is sexy hehe hey here is politic line;so if you want to sexy bodies;you have go other sites :D anyway i guess that his body will menage to his folk ;)

Skinny
01-10-2009, 11:36 PM
It's a stretch to pu this in the Politics section.. Sure it's about Barack Obama.. but I think that it would fit better in some sort of Gossip section..

metalmania
01-15-2009, 01:08 PM
It's a stretch to pu this in the Politics section.. Sure it's about Barack Obama.. but I think that it would fit better in some sort of Gossip section..
;):D yep u re right with your last speech :)

yellow
01-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh it's political, shallow - but political. Obama did say that he was going to be different; so far he is holding true to his word.

and just to add some depth to this thread, let's start discussing a new Obama photo that was recently on the cover of the LA Times that was a photo of presidents meeting for a private lunch - both goeorge bush's, Obama, Clinton and Carter! I thought it was kinda neat. Did anyone else see the photo?

Cock Joke
01-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Sheer awesomeness!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOW1CxHvNY&feature=channel_page)

yellow
01-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Obama is the first presindetal elect to have his photo takes in a swimmsuit. i mean u could even take a photo of Eisenhower i his wheelchair. So this is sorta a pig thing for us.; again shallow but big.