PDA

View Full Version : weezlys revenge

weezly
12-28-2008, 07:59 AM
ok well, now we got a new chef at work, so im hoping i get more time for my mrs, my guitar and the offspring dot com, i kinda vanished after the concert but we have been running a resturant with me and just one other. sorry to dissapoint all my loyal fans! ps any posts i should check because ive been off for so long theres heaps of new topics!!

Oxygene
12-28-2008, 08:29 AM
Well you could consider sending a decent quality picture of your shirt. The one Dexter wanted to make sure their manager gets a picture of.. It's been a month man!

Amiralanal
12-28-2008, 09:29 AM
Whats all the fuss about?

Oxygene
12-28-2008, 01:33 PM
No fuss, just waiting on a pic.

Tijs
12-28-2008, 02:04 PM
No fuss, just waiting on a pic.Aren't we all, Oxy.. aren't we all...
It's been 5 months man! ;-)

Oxygene
12-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Aren't we all, Oxy.. aren't we all...
It's been 5 months man! ;-)

Yeah.. I'm a tool... I know I need to buy a fucking USB cable like that already

BUT

You do understand WHO is waiting for the other picture right? Remember that tall blond dude with blue eyes.. what's his name again I forget... :)

nameless
12-28-2008, 03:59 PM
im either incredibly slow or ive missed something, can someone just explain anyway?!

Oxygene
12-28-2008, 04:00 PM
im either incredibly slow or ive missed something, can someone just explain anyway?!

Explain about what? The picture?

randman21
12-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Heh, yes. Explain everything that has been mentioned in this thread. I'm also confuzzled :P

jacknife737
12-28-2008, 04:10 PM
This thread is perplexing.

Free?
12-28-2008, 04:14 PM
One of my guessings is that weezly is Noodles undercover and the blond guy with blue eyes is Dexter.
Is everybody intrigued more about this thread now? :P

Oxygene
12-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Ok, there are many things mentioned here... at least three subplots...

Plot No1: Weezly posted that he's been busy, but he won't be now bla bla bla.
Plot No2: Weezly owes a picture
Plot No3: I owe a picture

Plot No1:
You can read all about it in the first post of this thread

Plot No2:
We were at show in Berlin, where the band were gracious enough to invite us in to their aftershow party (10 of us fans - you can read more about it in the Berlin thread). To that event Weezly wore a bootleg offspring shirt that Dexter really liked. He wanted to make sure that one of their managers gets a picture of it via e-mail, he even had someone from the crew take a picture of it, and he made him swear it would be sent to said manager, because Dexter might wanna release it as official merch. I'm thinking that after the amount of jager and beer downed at that event, that will all be forgotten, and I figured it would've been a nice gesture to send it in email to the guy anyway... you know seeing as how they let us party with them backstage, drink their beer etc. So I asked weezly to take a picture of it, after the show, he said he would. I called him a few days later, he said he'll take care of it.. and that's the last I heard of that project.

Plot No3:
There was a picture taken in Paris this summer at the trabendo: Tijs Jesus and myself are on it, and Tijs has been hounding me about that picture eversince. Unfourtunatley I have no way of getting it off the digital camera, I need to buy a USB cable (it's my sisters camera, and she cleaned out her shit (cables etc) when the baby came, thus no cable). I'm a tool for not having done that, but it took a while to even figure out which fucking camera it was on and I'll get it to him eventually I promise :)

Clear now?

randman21
12-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Clear now?
As crystal. Thanks, haha.

I would have figured out the plot 2 thing by myself, if I had remembered that Weezly was part of that Berlin group. I'm interested in this shirt...

Oxygene
12-29-2008, 01:50 AM
I'm interested in this shirt...

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4057/picture9pm2.png

It's a pretty cool shirt actually... too bad all I could send the guys was a shit image like that.. I can't tell if the grey is part of the design or not... bla.

randman21
12-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Yeah, that is pretty awesome. I always like the simpler designs, and I'd wear the crap out of that.

nameless
12-29-2008, 04:06 PM
thanks! i hadnt read the berlin thread but things make sense now!

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2008, 11:50 PM
That shirt is pretty rad -- so it's an original creation?

Oxygene
12-30-2008, 02:36 AM
That shirt is pretty rad -- so it's an original creation?

Naw, it's a bootleg from downunder I think, but Dexter did say he is considering releasing it officialy.

findout5
12-30-2008, 06:36 AM
This is general chat!

RobinoZombie
12-30-2008, 10:30 AM
thats a really cool story!:D

weezly
01-01-2009, 08:30 AM
oxy`???? u got a pic, u just posted it online??? or do u want a better one??? if its not good enough i can do that, i thought it was taken care off?? tijs said he send it to u, i brought it at a record store in berlin