PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Faith

RODNEYMULLEN
12-31-2008, 12:40 PM
I was just listening to this japanese bonus track on Bad Religions album the process of belief called Shattered Faith, and not only does the chorus sound just like The Kids Aren't Alright, but the key word is Shattered Faith, which to me sounds kinda familiar to Shattered Dreams on TKAA.

I mean i love bad religion, i have all there shit. But they're always talking shit about offspring, but then they rip off one of there songs?

randman21
12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
It's as similar to TKAA as Offspring songs are to some of the ones they are being accused of stealing.

Look at the comments for that song. Lamest. YouTube. Discussion. Ever.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
12-31-2008, 04:20 PM
That's my favorite BR song, and my favorite part is the chorus. I guess i know why now, thanks for ponting that out

Alex101
12-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Hmmm...I gotta check this song out. Can somebody send me an MP3 copy of the song so I can hear it?

cool 2 hate 681
12-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Hmmm...I gotta check this song out. Can somebody send me an MP3 copy of the song so I can hear it?

here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwnzvxtqhjw

Budzy
12-31-2008, 08:20 PM
It's as similar to TKAA as Offspring songs are to some of the ones they are being accused of stealing.

Look at the comments for that song. Lamest. YouTube. Discussion. Ever.

Lol that is one incredibly lame discussion.

I don't recon it sounds that similar actually, I don't see it as a rip off, and as far as I can tell I don't think any of The Offspring's songs sound like Bad Religion, even All I Want.

Alex101
12-31-2008, 08:34 PM
here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwnzvxtqhjw
Thanks. I'll download it later.

bouncingcoles
01-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I was just listening to this japanese bonus track on Bad Religions album the process of belief called Shattered Faith, and not only does the chorus sound just like The Kids Aren't Alright, but the key word is Shattered Faith, which to me sounds kinda familiar to Shattered Dreams on TKAA.

I mean i love bad religion, i have all there shit. But they're always talking shit about offspring, but then they rip off one of there songs?

do you know how easy it is to write a song with melodies that sound similar to another song? who cares.....