PDA

View Full Version : Did Noodles Quit the Band?

Tanya
01-04-2009, 06:30 AM
I just heard from a friend in LA that Noodles quit the band. Is that just a nasty rumor?

zsk
01-04-2009, 06:38 AM
:eek:yes i hope so

Rutegard
01-04-2009, 06:39 AM
wut band?? :|

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 06:44 AM
I hope she/he means Noodle from the Gorillaz and not Noodles from The Offspring

Rutegard
01-04-2009, 06:46 AM
I hope she/he means Noodle from the Gorillaz and not Noodles from The Offspring

OH okay then....

so move it to general discussion :)

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
01-04-2009, 06:46 AM
Yeah he quit cuz he was getting too old and he rather reads books now and stuff like that

RonWelty
01-04-2009, 06:54 AM
And he would gonna do what? He loves Dexter!

edit: but it's a bit odd that they haven't posted yet any tour dates!

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 06:57 AM
edit: but it's a bit odd that they haven't posted yet any tour dates!

Maybe because of the holidays and stuff they wanna spent a little extra time with their families

Rock on
01-04-2009, 06:59 AM
He did not did he?????????!!!!!!

RonWelty
01-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Maybe because of the holidays and stuff they wanna spent a little extra time with their families

yes but a band like THE OFFSPRING can't only announce their shows with only one or two weeks away

Rutegard
01-04-2009, 07:00 AM
yes but a band like THE OFFSPRING can't only announce their shows with only one or two weeks away

yeah it is weird the fact that there is no tour dates yet...

maybe they will start the american tour in march or something :| february....?

Oxygene
01-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Somehow I seriously doubt that he did... I esp doubt when it's a very well informed "friend of a friend of a cusin of a friend who lives very far away"..
I think they would keep something like that under wraps.. if they can manage not to have an album leaked (which is way way harder), you think something of this magnitued couldn't become public before the band wished it would!

They have the tours pretty much planned out (not like every date and city, but they do know when and where they wanna go in like which months etc)..
I think making a post like this is really irresponsible. oh well...

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 07:04 AM

well there sure be some explanation for it, the only question is : "What?"
Some of the members wife is pregnant?
Some of the members got medical problems?
Problems with the manager or accountant?
Or maybe they're preparing for Gregs B-day =)
et cetera, et cetera

Oxygene
01-04-2009, 07:08 AM
et cetera, et cetera

maybe they jsut don't wanna tour when it's FUCKING COLD! :)

RonWelty
01-04-2009, 07:09 AM
et cetera, et ceteraMaybe Dexter went on suicide after reading my virtual DEXTER DIARY!

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Maybe Dexter went on suicide after reading my virtual DEXTER DIARY!

Well than you can replace him :D

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 07:11 AM
maybe they jsut don't wanna tour when it's FUCKING COLD! :)

I take that possibility in the first place =D

RonWelty
01-04-2009, 07:11 AM
well than you can replace him :d

where can i sign on?

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 07:13 AM
where can i sign on?

You can sign my CDs and my belly

Oxygene
01-04-2009, 07:17 AM
yeah this thread should be deleted :)

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 07:19 AM
yeah this thread should be deleted :)

QFT probably it's just some gossip
and the creator just has 2 posts, pretty weird if you ask me

RonWelty
01-04-2009, 07:20 AM
QFT probably it's just some gossip
and the creator just has 2 posts, pretty weird if you ask me

Maybe it's Dexter who wants to create some buzz here. Boards were a lot boring these days

findout5
01-04-2009, 07:23 AM
How reliable is your friend that told ya that?

Tomasisko
01-04-2009, 07:43 AM
bullshit...

Rutegard
01-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Maybe it's Dexter who wants to create some buzz here. Boards were a lot boring these days

i bet it is him!!

Gustavo
01-04-2009, 08:07 AM
No, he did not.
There is no possibly reason for him to do it, and he was born to play with The Offspring ;)
as for not having tour dates on offspring.com, they probably have their dates scheduled already, they just haven't announced it yet. Dexter told a friendof mine about The Offspring's brazilian tour on August. Their managers are probably setting the last details and stuff, then they will annouce more dates.
Besides, Noodles himself said there would be a new album soon, maybe next year or even later this year...

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 08:09 AM
No, he did not.
There is no possibly reason for him to do it, and he was born to play with The Offspring ;)
as for not having tour dates on offspring.com, they probably have their dates scheduled already, they just haven't announced it yet. Dexter told a friendof mine about The Offspring's brazilian tour on August. Their managers are probably setting the last details and stuff, then they will annouce more dates.
Besides, Noodles himself said there would be a new album soon, maybe next year or even later this year...

Thank you Gustavo from now on you're my God, well yeah after Noodles ;)

Rutegard
01-04-2009, 08:13 AM
No, he did not.

huuuuum WOW, but i dont think so :p

Tanya
01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm working on getting more details...and the news came from a very reliable source who is in the industry. It's true that I never post - but I was hoping to find out if anyone else heard any rumors.

Free?
01-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Tanya, with all respect, you shouldn't have started this thread.
You were hoping to find someone else who heard about Noodles quitting, come on, it kinda sounds like you were hoping that Noodles will leave the band. :)
But we all know that Offspring is still on the track, going strong and steady, we find your anonymous source very unreliable.

dff_punk
01-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Wait.. when did "a friend from LA" change to "a very reliable source who is in the industry" ?

Oxygene
01-04-2009, 09:38 AM
someone fucking delete this thread already

Tanya
01-04-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm praying my friend is totally wrong. And believe me, I LOVE the band (especially Noodles - I met him at the CBGB show in New York.) To be honest, I forgot that people just kind of chat in general on the board. I will look elsewhere for my details. Sorry to make a fuss...the whole thing better be a bad joke!

findout5
01-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Oh...you're from Manchester! You really got connections all the way through O.C.!
Who's gonna replace Noodles? Noel Gallagher?

Alex101
01-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Yep, it is a fake rumor. Someone must have meant the other Noodles, not the Offspring guy.

Sofinch
01-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Please close and delete this thread

Amen

Rooster
01-04-2009, 10:40 AM
That's the best news since Rebelde broke up...

edit: Whoops, wrong thread...

Oxygene
01-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Please close and delete this thread

Amen

yeah it needs to be deleted