PDA

View Full Version : To whom it may concern..

Bipolar Bear
01-08-2009, 09:23 PM
I've given it some thought, and I'm quitting the color revolution now.
I'm also going to do my best to stay on topic.
Peace~

iPunk247
01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
i love you Bipolar Bear

MoonTan™
01-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Good for you,

Hi im Joel and Im An Alchoholic.

(those this have anything to to with the skaterocker leaving?)

Bipolar Bear
01-09-2009, 12:00 AM
Good for you,

Hi im Joel and Im An Alchoholic.

(those this have anything to to with the skaterocker leaving?)

No, sk8rocka, it's not solely because of your "departure". :rolleyes:

[I'm going on a limp here because you're really starting to make it seem like you're him]

i love you Bipolar Bear

Likewise. Keep up the awesomeness, I love original badass people like you.

MoonTan™
01-09-2009, 12:49 AM
no im not sk8rocka, but i know him, lol....

Oxygene
01-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Peace~

Thanks that's very cool of you.. may I ask what made you change your mind?

bighead384
01-09-2009, 01:09 AM
You got the right idea. Just turn it down a notch. I don't know why people are so hung up on your behavior, but there definitely is some truth in their criticisms.

With that said, maybe some others could follow BP's lead?

wheelchairman
01-09-2009, 01:16 AM
I remember bighead made a thread like this (think it was bighead), and everyone ragged on him (including myself) because one thing is saying you'll do something, and another thing is actually doing it.

Turns out my innate bias was wrong (it's rare, but that does happen.)

ad8
01-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Bipolar, I'm proud of you:)

Bipolar Bear
01-09-2009, 09:50 AM
no im not sk8rocka, but i know him, lol....

Hmmm okay
First people were speaking about how you were a gimmick account, and you've joined basically at the same time that sk8rocka left. You've joked about the catermelons such as he, and have now made not too subtle references about him just now. Plus, you've become my friend pretty quickly and made 35 posts on your first day, making me believe you weren't exactly new here. Nope, I don't see where I got such an idea.

I feel like some sort of detective now..
If you REALLY aren't him, tell me who you are (hopefully someone plausible in this situation).

Bipolar, I'm proud of you:)

How touching haha

I remember bighead made a thread like this (think it was bighead), and everyone ragged on him (including myself) because one thing is saying you'll do something, and another thing is actually doing it.

I'm probably going to start posting dicks again in a day or two.
Nah, just kidding.
-spanks-

Thanks that's very cool of you.. may I ask what made you change your mind?

I can tell you what didn't make me change my mind: you. The "color hurts my eyes" argument doesn't really hold much weight, when the color scheme of the website is already red on black. You also come out as a hypocrite to me when you try to be nice, but I may be wrong.

It's mostly because I realized people on here were more serious about things than I was. Anyway, I didn't want to be selfish and use the whole boards only for my own purposes, when it's firstly a board for The Offspring and their fans. Most people also don't enjoy having their threads derailed, or their opinions devalued. The reason can therefore be: to take care of the best interest of the people as a whole on these boards rather than my own.

Oxygene
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
You also come out as a hypocrite to me when you try to be nice, but I may be wrong.

Think what you will but I was sincere... it was a conscious thing tho, you are right about that.. I thought that it wasn't nice that people were assholes to you and expected you to change your ways. But my niceness wasn't insincere.. I thought you deserved a chance, and I was right.

Rutegard
01-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Think what you will but I was sincere... it was a conscious thing tho, you are right about that.. I thought that it wasn't nice that people were assholes to you and expected you to change your ways. But my niceness wasn't insincere.. I thought you deserved a chance, and I was right.

yes! do i deserve a second chance too?

wheelchairman
01-12-2009, 07:50 AM
yes! do i deserve a second chance too?

I think it should've been made clearer, when you were mentioned, you were only mentioned as an example of a larger problem. It was the name everyone could remember, but it wasn't Rutegard yourself that was being complained about. But all the 'chat-like' conversations going on in topics. (And clearly you weren't the only person doing that.)

It's like when people say the 'brand' when they only mean the product. (I can't think of any example, like when people say 'hoover' but mean 'vacuum cleaners' in general.)

Thomas
01-12-2009, 07:53 AM
I think it should've been made clearer, when you were mentioned, you were only mentioned as an example of a larger problem. It was the name everyone could remember, but it wasn't Rutegard yourself that was being complained about. But all the 'chat-like' conversations going on in topics. (And clearly you weren't the only person doing that.)

It's like when people say the 'brand' when they only mean the product. (I can't think of any example, like when people say 'hoover' but mean 'vacuum cleaners' in general.)

Or maybe Kleenex?

Superdope
01-12-2009, 07:58 AM
uhh... wouldn't coke be the obvious choice? As in Coca Cola?

wheelchairman
01-12-2009, 08:01 AM
fuck you guys. When I was a kid we said tissue and sodapop.

Oxygene
01-12-2009, 08:03 AM
fuck you guys. When I was a kid we said tissue and sodapop.

Yeah the 40's were a while ago tho..

Thomas
01-12-2009, 08:04 AM
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

_Lost_
01-12-2009, 10:31 AM

this .

Llamas
01-12-2009, 12:26 PM

This is a good point. I remember when bighead was slagged like crazy about saying he was gonna be better, and he totally came through.

I can only assume from this that bipolar bear's post was about how he's gonna be a better poster... and I hope he comes through like bighead. However, my hopes aren't as high as they could be, since he's made these promises before and broken them. Hopefully he can follow through this time.

ForkZ
01-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Peace~

:(:(:(:( im so dissapointed