PDA

View Full Version : Kristy, Are you doing ok?

Sefalobe_theoffspring
01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Post here "Kristy, are you doing ok?" comments about the single. Probably the single will be realeased in mid-Jan. Im waiting for a video clip...

Post Here -->> Ideas about the clip.

We are waiting to have in MTV "Making the video". Works about Lex Halaby Director. We want "Kristy" Video Clip....

What are The Offspring doing now?

Where is Dexter?
Where is Noodles?
Where is Greg. K.?

Wait for announcement about tours...

Sorry for my english

Bye
Bye

SEFALOBE

Sefalobe_theoffspring
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Please dont close this thread now... Close in March or April

Please!!!
Please!!!

holland25
01-10-2009, 01:38 AM
What the hell is the sense of this?

Davo
01-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Sefalobe_theoffspring, are you doing okay?

Jojan
01-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Post here "Kristy, are you doing ok?" comments about the single. Probably the single will be realeased in mid-Jan. Im waiting for a video clip...

There's not much that we know about the single, yet.

I think the band should be in the video. It could be a dark video with some brightness.

We are waiting to have in MTV "Making the video". Works about Lex Halaby Director. We want "Kristy" Video Clip....

Do MTV still do those? Anyway, I'd rather se the band doing a "Making of"-video and put it on the webiste.

The Offspring are still a band. But older than they used to be.

Where is Dexter?
Maybe at home with his family.

Where is Noodles?

Where is Greg. K.?

Yes, do that.

Sorry for my english

Bye
Bye

SEFALOBE

I've seen worse.

Skinny
01-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for us Jojan (:

WerGee
01-10-2009, 10:54 PM
There's not much that we know about the single, yet.

I think the band should be in the video. It could be a dark video with some brightness.

Do MTV still do those? Anyway, I'd rather se the band doing a "Making of"-video and put it on the webiste.

The Offspring are still a band. But older than they used to be.

Yes, do that.

I've seen worse.

perfect answer :)...hh

iPunk247
01-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Jojan: thanx for teh info! :D:):cool:

Alex101
01-11-2009, 03:31 PM

Where is Dexter?
Where is Noodles?
Where is Greg. K.?

Sorry for my english

Bye
Bye

SEFALOBE
I can't comment on the new single, but I'm sure there will be a CD or vinyl single, though I don't know if it's coming out this month. And on the video, the band may or may not appear on it.

The Offspring's taking a break for a while, and Dexter, Noodles and Greg K. are probably at home spending time with their own families.

IamSam
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Alex 101....could you be anymore obtuse?

bighead384
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM
The Offspring's taking a break for a while, and Dexter, Noodles and Greg K. are probably at home spending time with their own families.

They already took an ENORMOUS break. Why do they need another one already?

Alex101
01-11-2009, 07:57 PM
They already took an ENORMOUS break. Why do they need another one already?
Listen to this interview (http://www.kroq-data.com/wah/wah/dcvideo/avc-view.aspx?v=3411) until you hear the part where Noodles said that The Offspring's going to "take a break for a month or two".

bighead384
01-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Listen to this interview (http://www.kroq-data.com/wah/wah/dcvideo/avc-view.aspx?v=3411) until you hear the part where Noodles said that The Offspring's going to "take a break for a month or two".

But if they didn't announce the dates yet, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's going to be another month or two before they actually start playing. Meanwhile, it's already been a month or two since that interview.

Rutegard
01-12-2009, 03:26 AM
But if they didn't announce the dates yet, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's going to be another month or two before they actually start playing. Meanwhile, it's already been a month or two since that interview.

exactly! RonWelty had already pointed that out! when will the tour dates be anounced? it won't announce a concert for...tomorrow! i thought they would start the USA tour in january or february....now i can't guess anymore....

one hundred punks
01-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Jojan: thanx for teh info! :D:):cool:

With a sig that large, I hope you are hot.

Kristy could be the song that saves this album. It has always been one of my favorites on RAFRAG.

Free?
01-13-2009, 09:00 AM
RAFRAG doesn't need to be saved lol, it's an excellent experiment, I love it, the band members don't starve either so I don't see any reason why RAFRAG needs to beat Britney Spears in sales. It's about spreading the message and having fun after all.

one hundred punks
01-13-2009, 02:49 PM
RAFRAG doesn't need to be saved lol, it's an excellent experiment, I love it, the band members don't starve either so I don't see any reason why RAFRAG needs to beat Britney Spears in sales. It's about spreading the message and having fun after all.

By Offspring standards this album (sales-wise) is a huge bomb. I personally like it more than any album since Ixnay, so different strokes I guess.

RonWelty
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
exactly! RonWelty had already pointed that out! when will the tour dates be anounced? it won't announce a concert for...tomorrow! i thought they would start the USA tour in january or february....now i can't guess anymore....

you pay attention to me ....sweeeeet