PDA

View Full Version : Free VHS

Camilamazed
01-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Hello Everyone, long time no see you! Hope you guys have a great 2009.

Well, I would actually like to ask if anyone is waiting for the free VHS to arrive or if it had already. Yeah, I sent the priority mail envelope but still did not get the tape. Seems like it takes a while.

Oh well....

=)

Tijs
01-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Free VHS? What did I miss?

Oxygene
01-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Free VHS? What did I miss?

Only the front page of offspring.com.. americana vhs-s.. I already have the original dvd and vhs so I'm skipping it :)

Tijs
01-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Only the front page of offspring.com.. americana vhs-s.. I already have the original dvd and vhs so I'm skipping it :)Ah, I read the New & Old Merch news item only half, because they don't ship to the Netherlands. Bastards. I only figured out two weeks ago that they ship to Germany though, so I could have stuff send to my dad's place.
Like you I own both the DVD and VHS too, so it's no big loss. :)
Pretty cool thing they're doing.

Oxygene
01-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Ah, I read the New & Old Merch news item only half, because they don't ship to the Netherlands. Bastards. I only figured out two weeks ago that they ship to Germany though, so I could have stuff send to my dad's place.
Like you I own both the DVD and VHS too, so it's no big loss. :)
Pretty cool thing they're doing.

yeah they are pretty awesome

mr know it all
01-12-2009, 09:45 AM
did you include the postage on the envelope?

Stylie
01-12-2009, 09:45 AM
I ordered the Club Me CD, and got it 23 December! :eek:

Man, I got really surprised when I saw the package. In my first email from merch.com, it stood that I would get the CD in about 1-3 weeks, and in the next one 2-6 weeks. then I got it after just 1 little week! Really nice Christmas present, huh? ^^

nameless
01-12-2009, 06:05 PM
i really need to start reading the homepage bulletins! but ive also already got the vhs so i guess i havent missed out!

Cock Joke
01-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Ah man! I gotta watch that thing again. I enjoyed that so much!

Camilamazed
01-13-2009, 05:50 AM
did you include the postage on the envelope?

It said to send an envelope adressed to self in a priority mail. That's what I did. I got my Club me a while ago.

mr know it all
01-13-2009, 08:23 AM
yeah you have to include the postage on that envelope to yourself.