PDA

View Full Version : So I finally worked up the courage..

Hypodermic_89
01-15-2009, 03:43 AM
To ask this really hot girl out at my work. She said no.

well anyway, I uploaded my guitar cover of "Trust In You" on YouTube. I know, this song has been covered to death, but I just love playing it.

Here's the link, if you're intrested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9G4vaBzzvU

NOTE: Please don't bash my guitar, because I know it's shit :P And also don't bash me playing the solo, I know it's not perfect. Any other comments are appreciated, good or bad. I also apologize for the soundquality if you don't like it.

Actually she said "No you fucking creep, stop stalking me", but that's not important..

randman21
01-15-2009, 03:50 AM
Actually she said "No you fucking creep, stop stalking me", but that's not important..
wtf? Tough break.

Completely adequate. Of course, not perfect, but likely better than I can do in one take. Also, you play power chords in an interesting way. It's kinda cool. Is it 2 notes or 3?

findout5
01-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Plenty of fish on the sea my friend. Keep fishing! I'm sure I'll hook a few :)

You need a few techniques to get the solo right, like sliding and bending. Practice!

Amiralanal
01-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Fuck her!
Find someone who is not a complete asshole.

Hypodermic_89
01-15-2009, 04:12 AM
wtf? Tough break.

Completely adequate. Of course, not perfect, but likely better than I can do in one take. Also, you play power chords in an interesting way. It's kinda cool. Is it 2 notes or 3?
I play with two notes, because my guitar sucks so much that if I play with three, it fucks up the universe.

randman21
01-15-2009, 04:31 AM
I play with two notes, because my guitar sucks so much that if I play with three, it fucks up the universe.
Hahaha, I think I've played that guitar.

Fuck her!
Find someone who is not a complete asshole.
This.

Jojan
01-15-2009, 05:18 AM
Well done by you. The solo went fine and sounded right. Don't be afraid to upload other things on YouTube. There's so much stuff on there that it's not very likely that someone will watch you videos. ;)

nightvision
01-15-2009, 05:35 AM
She actually said that?! What a bitch!