PDA

View Full Version : Help Us Out!

Cbonham5
01-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Me and some relatives/friends are starting up a cover band, we're gonna be doing quite a few Offpring songs (Original Prankster, Gone Away), but we'll also throw in other stuff like Linkin Park or Greenday. Any suggestions?

ad8
01-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Suggestions for what? Offspring songs?

Cbonham5
01-16-2009, 11:48 AM
any songs, can't be too one-dimensional

randman21
01-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Kick Him When He's Down
Dirty Magic
Come Out and Play
What Happened to You?
Amazed
Have You Ever
Pretty Fly
The Kids Aren't Alright
A Million Miles Away
Want You Bad
Race Against Myself
Trust in You
Hammerhead
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Nothingtown

This is just a list of all the songs that I think would go over great with a crowd. Some are not well-known and would give the effect of having a really good original song.

EDIT: And sorry, I don't listen to those other bands you named. I'll give suggestions for other bands later.:D

Cbonham5
01-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Definately doing the Smash stuff, Americana stuff, and RAFRAG stuff, gonna make our own Pretty Fly music video this weekend, with our very white bass player getting beat up and playing a RockBand guitar controller

Cbonham5
01-16-2009, 12:03 PM
I gotta go for a while, keep posting and I'll check back around this time Tuesday, thanx guys

ad8
01-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Definately doing the Smash stuff, Americana stuff, and RAFRAG stuff, gonna make our own Pretty Fly music video this weekend, with our very white bass player getting beat up and playing a RockBand guitar controller

lol. I'm looking forward to seeing it:D
Randman's songs are all right, but I would add Cool To Hate, All I Want and Gone Away from Ixnay On The Hombre.

T-6005
01-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Summertime.

Cbonham5
01-18-2009, 05:47 PM
i have some confirmed songs that we'll have in our repitiore (don't know if i spelled that right but does it really matter?):
Half Truism
In The End - Linkin Park
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
one or two originals
Come Out and Play
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday
Bawitaba - Kid Rock

if we make any more progress i'll keep you guys posted...

SK8rocka
01-19-2009, 01:23 AM
i have some confirmed songs that we'll have in our repitiore (don't know if i spelled that right but does it really matter?):
Half Truism
In The End - Linkin Park
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
one or two originals
Come Out and Play
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday
Bawitaba - Kid Rock

if we make any more progress i'll keep you guys posted...

OMG That is a Legendary song, And its easy to play
So that'll go good,

When you nail that try learning Dyers Eve,

if your drummer can do that then he's an awesome drummer.

Cbonham5
01-21-2009, 11:47 AM
OMG That is a Legendary song, And its easy to play
So that'll go good,

When you nail that try learning Dyers Eve

if your drummer can do that then he's an awesome drummer.[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP!!! our drummers pretty friggin good but I'm more concerned about guitars, once we pull off Master of Puppets or something, then we'll try tackling that one...jesus

BTW, don't take this as an insult, i consider it a compliment that you think we're that good but...wow