PDA

View Full Version : Coaltions of Germany and england

zsk
01-16-2009, 01:15 PM
ahhh the good old times,->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Waterloo
and now?

the most english people are hating the german!
and why?because of 2.WW
but we're not proud of the 2.WW
the french still love napoleon
i think germany and england should be friends again!
comment of a french:
"Yes, we lost at Waterloo. Against a coalition of big-ass countries, remember that, hmm?"
are we big-ass countries together?
no i think we're born to have adhesiveness!

zsk
01-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Zsk, please. I beg of you.

why because you doubt at the freedom of our countries?
you called them big ass-countries only because there better in military?

zsk
01-16-2009, 01:47 PM
I meant, I beg of you not to make an ass of yourself.

Erm, I don't really know why I said "big-ass" countries. I suppose I mean they were France's peers, as opposed to shitholes.

it's even i said you seem to be drunken!:D

metalmania
01-16-2009, 01:49 PM
yeah this war beetween france-germany(prusia)-england and it was last war beetween england-germany.this war at 1815 and waterloo has not a price for now.this was a classic europe war like 100 years war or 30 years war or 1.-2.ww......these capitalist empires did it for power anyway they were enemy but remember! these old empires were together at 1815 in vienna congress against 1789 france revolution's effects .cause common goal is to keep the empires!so i can say it:this war lost for europe.
i can say it about germany:they were in 1.-2. world war and they lost these wars but i have to say that germany was so bad year of 1918.how did they find the new army and new technology in 20 years.so they started to 2.war on 1939.Ford and General Motors(usa incs.) financed to germany's tanks and planes but these incs. said it:hey you can fight and you can go to russia's petrols but dont touch the middleeast's oils.but caucasus was not enough for germany and they were thinking to head to middleeast and usa saw this idea and they(with russia) destroyed to germany!these events re so tragiccomic but its reality.these wars's only goal was exploitation....

zsk
01-16-2009, 01:50 PM
yeah this war beetween france-germany(prusia)-england and it was last war beetween england-germany.this war at 1815 and waterloo has not a price for now.this was a classic europe war like 100 years war or 30 years war or 1.-2.ww......these capitalist empires did it for power anyway they were enemy but remember! these old empires were together at 1815 in vienna congress against 1789 france revolution's effects .cause common goal is to keep the empires!so i can say it:this war lost for europe.
i can say it about germany:they were in 1.-2. world war and they lost these wars but i have to say that germany was so bad year of 1918.how did they find the new army and new technology in 20 years.so they started to 2.war on 1939.Ford and General Motors(usa incs.) financed to germany's tanks and planes but these incs. said it:hey you can fight and you can go to russia's petrols but dont touch the middleeast's oils.but caucasus was not enough for germany and they were thinking to head to middleeast and usa saw this idea and they(with russia) destroyed to germany!these events re so tragiccomic but its reality.these wars's only goal was exploitation....

are you from england?

metalmania
01-16-2009, 01:54 PM
no im not from england so im happy for im not living in the cradle of capitalism hehe and im not from germany neither ;)

zsk
01-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah I remember learning about the Congress of Vienna and Metternich and feeling really sorry for my country and the way they set about destroying, minutely rooting out every single trace of revolutionary France in Europe - because yes, in the empire Napoléon had built, there was room for revolutionary revival, and ideals, and that bastard Metternich meant that this should no longer exist, to preserve "peaceful" feudal systems instead.

ahh the alcohol is going away in you blood!
sorry for realy bad english:p

metalmania
01-16-2009, 02:16 PM
they tried to keep to their empires in vienna but history shown that they werent intelligent cause empires's life was over,they couldnt see this reality,bougeous did want a new management(republics) so holly rome-german empire,germen-austuria empire,ottoman empire were destroyed and republic fairy tale is living now ;)

zsk
01-17-2009, 10:12 AM
i hope some english guys will check this

metalmania
01-17-2009, 01:41 PM
hehe nevermind dude cause germany and england re brothers in EU ;) haha

zsk
01-17-2009, 01:54 PM
hehe nevermind dude cause germany and england re brothers in EU ;) haha

what do you mean?

metalmania
01-17-2009, 01:56 PM
hehe cant you see?maybe they were enemy in old times but they re in EU together! ;)

zsk
01-17-2009, 02:00 PM
hehe cant you see?maybe they were enemy in old times but they re in EU together! ;)

maybe you should check if your "A" button on your console is broken:rolleyes:

metalmania
01-17-2009, 02:49 PM
wow!hehe but i guess you know my ideas ;)

sipptaroowsky
01-30-2009, 09:43 AM
and now?

and why?because of 2.WW
comment of a french:
"Yes, we lost at Waterloo. Against a coalition of big-ass countries, remember that, hmm?"

So some frenchie actually refered to a 19 century France as we?
That's like addmiting a war responcibility. But since it was so long
ago I guess it's ok.

Superdope
02-02-2009, 02:13 PM
are you from england?

How in the world could you decipher that gibberish as english, let alone believe he was from England?

RageAndLov
02-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Um, I don't think Englishmen hate German people because of a war that happened fdor over 60 years! Most of the ones who fought that war back then are dead today, and the newer generations haven't experienced the war.

Blackball_
02-03-2009, 04:04 AM
Um, I don't think Englishmen hate German people because of a war that happened fdor over 60 years! Most of the ones who fought that war back then are dead today, and the newer generations haven't experienced the war.

but the english and the germans have been fighting a differant war for the past 45 years...

towels.... (http://askfrancisco.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/germans-and-their-towels/)

metalmania
02-05-2009, 12:03 PM
hehe i guess europe hates europe :rolleyes:

Hypno Toad
02-05-2009, 02:36 PM
and now?

and why?because of 2.WW
comment of a french:

The point is so we don't have to fight you Germans again :p

But Germans and British are already in NATO together.