PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Money (Its not what you think)

KyleW
01-20-2009, 03:35 AM
I work as a sales assistant for a reletively large clothes store and just the other day I was working tills. I put through all the guys clothes and the final price came to 15.65

JLTW was in my head all day after that :D

Anything like this ever happened to you?

randman21
01-20-2009, 03:48 AM
I work as a sales assistant for a reletively large clothes store and just the other day I was working tills. I put through all the guys clothes and the final price came to 15.65

JLTW was in my head all day after that :D

Anything like this ever happened to you?
A few things:

1. This is a really terrible title for the actual topic of the thread :P
2. More than article of clothing came up to 15.65? The pound really has gone down.
3. Yes, this happens to me all the time, though I'm failing to come up with many cases...damn...well, in general, I have a bad habit of singing songs with the words of whatever someone just said. And it ends up being the Offspring most of the time.

See, like right now I have Bad Habit in my head.

KyleW
01-20-2009, 12:22 PM
A few things:

1. This is a really terrible title for the actual topic of the thread :P
2. More than article of clothing came up to 15.65? The pound really has gone down.
3. Yes, this happens to me all the time, though I'm failing to come up with many cases...damn...well, in general, I have a bad habit of singing songs with the words of whatever someone just said. And it ends up being the Offspring most of the time.

See, like right now I have Bad Habit in my head.

1. Yeah i know its terrible, but it will probably attract more attention than Random Offspring Coincidence. Plus I did add that its not what you think.

2. Its a pretty cheap clothes store to be honest, most items arent even in double figures.

3. I only really do that with lesser known songs. For example I wouldnt start singing feelings if someone happened to say feelings but if they said shes got issues I would probably pick up on it.