PDA

View Full Version : George Bush is better than Dexter Holland

B-Rad
01-21-2009, 06:49 AM
At dodging shoes. did anyone ever catch that guy¿

Hypodermic_89
01-21-2009, 07:35 AM
George Bush is better than Dexter at dodging waterbottles.

mrs_hollandova
01-21-2009, 08:28 AM
LOL right! :D :D :D

YODAvid
01-21-2009, 08:45 AM

yes he got 5 years for trying to harm a gov't official

WerGee
01-21-2009, 08:48 AM
they are rivals ;) at this scope

Cock Joke
01-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Ha! Yea, I'll give you that one.

Alex101
01-21-2009, 02:59 PM
George Bush is better than Dexter at making laws. lol

Bipolar Bear
01-21-2009, 08:33 PM
George Bush is better than Dexter at making laws. lol

LOL NiCE JOKE
i can totally get the sarcasm!

Bipolar Bear
01-21-2009, 08:48 PM
It was proven by a scientific study that a wise chimpanzee (ie. one wearing wise-looking glasses) could probably outwit Bush and make better decisions than him. (ie. choosing a random card, one with the decision war in iraq and one with the decision no war in iraq randomly. With the chimp you've got a 50% chance of getting the right decision, with Bush, 0%).

cybermears
01-22-2009, 08:22 AM

Yer he had to do 8 years community service

bouncingcoles
01-22-2009, 06:20 PM
It was proven by a scientific study that a wise chimpanzee (ie. one wearing wise-looking glasses) could probably outwit Bush and make better decisions than him. (ie. choosing a random card, one with the decision war in iraq and one with the decision no war in iraq randomly. With the chimp you've got a 50% chance of getting the right decision, with Bush, 0%).

but you also have to think about the majority of the american people and how they voted for him 2 times.

KyleW
01-23-2009, 01:42 AM
George Bush is better than Dexter Holland at failing to open doors :D

iPunk247
01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
HAHA u wish he was way better than dex himself but no way dex is a lot more smarter and sexier looking than ex president (aka) old fart george w. bush. and the shoe has nothing to do with it because dexter is much cooler when he gets hit on stage. he takes it like a real man. my mutual respect for this guy. :D :) :cool:

B-Rad
01-24-2009, 12:42 AM
HAHA u wish he was way better than dex himself but no way dex is a lot more smarter and sexier looking than ex president (aka) old fart george w. bush. and the shoe has nothing to do with it because dexter is much cooler when he gets hit on stage. he takes it like a real man. my mutual respect for this guy. :D :) :cool:

No way, if dexter had jumped to the side and dodged it without skipping a beat I wouldve creamed myself right there on the spot, and you know you would have too.

However, if he didn't dodge it and instead instantly started playing "Take It Like A Man" that would've produced the same effect.

Also, you don't seem to understand the word "at." At no point did I say Bush was smarter or sexier than Dex :rolleyes:

iPunk247
01-25-2009, 03:19 AM
No way, if dexter had jumped to the side and dodged it without skipping a beat I wouldve creamed myself right there on the spot, and you know you would have too.

However, if he didn't dodge it and instead instantly started playing "Take It Like A Man" that would've produced the same effect.

Also, you don't seem to understand the word "at." At no point did I say Bush was smarter or sexier than Dex :rolleyes:

yikes! dude you def know your stuff. good for you man. i 100% agreed & fair enough.

(about dex AKA smarter&sexier stuff) like duh i didn't understood nothing but atlest you were being totally sarcastic. bless me with some sarcasm will ya 0_0

RageAndLov
01-29-2009, 11:53 PM
Look at this (http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/29/iraq.shoe.monument/?iref=mpstoryview)