PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Stuff For Sale

screwuhippie
01-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey,

I'm having to sell some of my favorite Offspring Things. I put them on ebay.

- Autographed Ixnay Skull Picture (original 4 members)
- Platinum Sales Award for Conspiracy of One
- Autographed Acoustic Guitar w/wall mount (original 4 members)

http://www.screwuhippie.com/offspring/IMG_0012.jpg

http://www.screwuhippie.com/offspring/IMG_0003.jpg

http://www.screwuhippie.com/offspring/IMG_0013.jpg

Hopefully someone will enjoy these as much as I have.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220348954709

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220348960010

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220348962693

sipptaroowsky
01-21-2009, 04:09 PM
If you're looking for someone to give this away to, look no further, I am here

Tijs
01-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Why are you selling this stuff?

screwuhippie
01-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I'd love to keep it all but I need the $ and i'm moving and I still have my other "toys". My other autographed guitar, my other Platinum Sales Award :) I'll be selling a bunch of singles and records soon to. The sucky thing about getting old is you can't have as many toys.

Oxygene
01-21-2009, 04:32 PM
I'd love to keep it all but I need the $ and i'm moving and I still have my other "toys". My other autographed guitar, my other Platinum Sales Award :) I'll be selling a bunch of singles and records soon to. The sucky thing about getting old is you can't have as many toys.

Are you michelle dix?

Thomas
01-21-2009, 04:34 PM
I'd totally jump on that Ixnay thing if it wasn't so damn expensive. Hell, I have a signed picture of David Hasselhoff on my desk here, but it would NEVER go for that much...

KHWHD
01-21-2009, 05:44 PM

I'm 34 and if I had anything like that.. I'd NEVER sell it no matter how old I was or no matter how broke I was. All the money in the world would never make me sell it if I had any of that stuff.

bouncingcoles
01-21-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm 34 and if I had anything like that.. I'd NEVER sell it no matter how old I was or no matter how broke I was. All the money in the world would never make me sell it if I had any of that stuff.

dude you are 34? you are almost as old as the band. do you have a wife and kids yet?

KHWHD
01-21-2009, 06:41 PM
dude you are 34? you are almost as old as the band. do you have a wife and kids yet?

I am female, and yes I have 2 daughters.

screwuhippie
01-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Are you michelle dix?

Not the last time I checked ...

KHWHD
01-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Not the last time I checked ...

I think the reason he asked was because of this;

Platinum Sales Award for Conspiracy of One

Presented to Michelle Dix

screwuhippie
01-21-2009, 07:36 PM
I think the reason he asked was because of this;

Platinum Sales Award for Conspiracy of One

Presented to Michelle Dix

Ha, I thought that name sounded familiar. I'm not sure who she is but those are typically given as gifts to folks who helped produce etc the record who are part of the process so ... my guess is Michelle Dix was part of the record or a friend of the band or something. I got this off Ebay back in like 2000 or something for $460 bucks :) It was my way of coping with divorce; I opted to buy stuff off ebay.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Sorry if I sound rude here, but I don't believe this stuff is legit, only because I can't understand why 'Michelle' would give away an award like that. I never give away my achievements, and I've never known anybody else to... Especially if it was something like helping a famous band make a million sales for a record.

Oxygene
01-22-2009, 01:55 AM
Ha, I thought that name sounded familiar. I'm not sure who she is but those are typically given as gifts to folks who helped produce etc the record who are part of the process so ... my guess is Michelle Dix was part of the record or a friend of the band or something. I got this off Ebay back in like 2000 or something for $460 bucks :) It was my way of coping with divorce; I opted to buy stuff off ebay.

Um... I know. I was there when one of those was getting delivered ;)

screwuhippie
01-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Sorry if I sound rude here, but I don't believe this stuff is legit, only because I can't understand why 'Michelle' would give away an award like that. I never give away my achievements, and I've never known anybody else to... Especially if it was something like helping a famous band make a million sales for a record.

No worries man. Go to Ebay and look at other platinum sales awards for other bands. They will all be made out to someone else. My platinum award for Smash is made out to a radio station in California. Its legit ...

Paul

screwuhippie
01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
Um... I know. I was there when one of those was getting delivered ;)

You know Michelle? Or you know that other peoples names go on them?

nightvision
01-22-2009, 07:28 AM

Imagine you were homeless and had zero cash and all you had was that award thingy. You wouldn't sell it if someone offered you like a million bucks? That's pretty stupid.

sipptaroowsky
01-22-2009, 09:51 AM

amen to that sister

Oxygene
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM
You know Michelle? Or you know that other peoples names go on them?

No I don't know Michelle, but I do know someone who was in the Americana booklets "Special Thanks to", and he received one of these when I was visiting him. A UPS guy brought it. It was for Americana not CO1

Jesus
01-22-2009, 12:00 PM
just google Michelle, she used to work for MTV. So it's legit. Good luck with the auction!

Blackball_
01-22-2009, 01:30 PM

:confused:

you cant eat it, and you cant make a shelter from it. why would you keep it?

KHWHD
01-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Imagine you were homeless and had zero cash and all you had was that award thingy. You wouldn't sell it if someone offered you like a million bucks? That's pretty stupid.

Not stupid. It's simple, get a job like most people do.

nightvision
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Ok ok, many years ago I too was obsessed with Offspring memorabilia but that kinda ended when I was around 17 or so.

KHWHD
01-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Ok ok, many years ago I too was obsessed with Offspring memorabilia but that kinda ended when I was around 17 or so.

And your point is? So what, you're 18-19 now?

renato piquette
01-22-2009, 03:36 PM
And your point is? So what, you're 18-19 now?

dammit,some people are stupid,i would love to have one of the articles this dude is selling,nobody gives a fuck if they keep liking stuff like that or not,ive been an offspring fan since i was 8 (10 years ago) and i still love the band,in fact,everyday i like it more,and that will be for a really long time

screwuhippie
01-22-2009, 04:29 PM
I think I could make a shelter out of it but it's nutritional value is lacking!

Heck i'm 30 and I still love my memorabilia. I have my other guitar on the wall and my Smash Platinum Record Thing .... you just run out of space when you are in the military and moving every 3-4 years.

nightvision
01-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey I still like my stuff as well but I wouldn't refuse to sell it if I was pisspoor and someone offered me lifechanging money for it. That's all I'm saying. Common sense people.

findout5
01-23-2009, 04:13 AM
I think I could make a shelter out of it but it's nutritional value is lacking!

Heck i'm 30 and I still love my memorabilia. I have my other guitar on the wall and my Smash Platinum Record Thing .... you just run out of space when you are in the military and moving every 3-4 years.

Give us a pic of the Smash platinum record! :)
Also, NEXT TIME YOU WANNA SELL SOMETHING, MAKE THE SHIPPING COSTS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!