PDA

View Full Version : offspring dreams

ily2
01-24-2009, 12:21 PM
i cant be the only person who has completely random dreams involving the offspring

:o just last night i was dating noodles :D

if you have had ant offspring dreams feel free to post then here

randman21
01-24-2009, 12:26 PM
i cant be the only person who has completely random dreams involving the offspring

Actually, you're not. http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32094&highlight=dreams+offspring

Sorry I have nothing to contribute to the topic, but I think The Offspring is about the only thing I haven't dreamed about.

ily2
01-24-2009, 12:36 PM
:eek: my thread wasnt even originall!!!!
supercalifragelisticexpalidotious

randman21
01-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Haha, don't be saddened. It happens to the best of us.

Jojan
01-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Most of my Offspring dreams are nightmares, which involve me missing a show.

Bipolar Bear
01-24-2009, 03:17 PM
My last offspring dream was that they released nothingtown as a single & I saw that videoclip on TV. Was a while ago..

I don't frequently dream about them

Rutegard
01-25-2009, 01:42 PM
My last offspring dream was that they released nothingtown as a single & I saw that videoclip on TV. Was a while ago..

I don't frequently dream about them

how was it? the clip?

denialrevisited666
01-25-2009, 01:47 PM
hehe, i dreamt i met dex and i wanted to kiss him and he told me that he is married...:( that was really mean of him...lol. but anyway i enjoyed the dream...

ZeQuebecois
01-25-2009, 04:05 PM
2 days ago, I dreamt that The Offspring had released a new single called Epinette. (Weird...)

After listening about 10-15 seconds I realized that it was Kids Aren't Allright, but with a different guitar sound.

the_real_potomek
01-25-2009, 11:59 PM
I love dreaming about Offspring:D lately my most common dream about Offspring is that I speak with Dexter or Noodles:D

Marco
09-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I am someone who never remembers his dreams, but yesterday night I made two Offspring DREAMS. I think it's because the show's tomorrow night :D
Anyway just wanted to share them with ya.

The first one was a damn good dream because I was the very first one to get in the venue and I saw Dexter in the area besides the stage and met him and Noodles and chatted with them a little bit.

The second one was a nightmare because I dreamt that I went to see the BBS and everybody was shocked on the Munich thread. So I went back with the pages and saw that our beloved band only played 5 fucking songs!! As Munich is right before Milan, it pissed the hell out of me and I was scared to death that the Offspring would cancel their gig because Dexter had vocal problems or something.

Maybe there was a third dream but I can't recall it.

Rutegard
09-01-2009, 04:28 AM
lets hope that your first dream comes true :)

findout5
09-01-2009, 05:03 AM
I remember having an amazing dream inbetween Ixnay and Americana, where I got to hear new songs (that would be included on Americana)...of course, those were songs my immagination created, but they were sweet! I wish I could have that dream recorded! :(

Nowadays I just have dreams involving naked women! Oh well...:rolleyes:

m.offspring.r
09-01-2009, 05:08 AM
One day (or night :confused:) I had a dream where that all members are talking with me... Some part of this dream realize on 8th August, 2009 in RockOne, Portugal :D

Findout, your dreams came to be better :D

findout5
09-01-2009, 05:10 AM
One day (or night :confused:) I had a dream where that all members are talking with me... Some part of this dream realize on 8th August, 2009 in RockOne, Portugal :D

Findout, your dreams came to be better :D

If I don't wake up with a boner, It's not gonna be a good day! LOL

I never dreamed talking to members though. I'm really into the unreleased song aspect in my fantasy world. Even now I'm thinking on a 4cd boxset...

m.offspring.r
09-01-2009, 05:14 AM
On my dream, I remember the Dexter ask me something and I turn to Rutegard and say: "Ana, please... help me!"

LOOOL

Rutegard
09-01-2009, 05:15 AM
On my dream, I remember the Dexter ask me something and I turn to Rutegard and say: "Ana, please... help me!"

LOOOL

lol how romantic :P

i had the most embarrasing dream with dex, but its not wut u r thinking lol

m.offspring.r
09-01-2009, 05:16 AM
I remember told to you that dream LOOL

Alison
09-01-2009, 05:17 AM
I once dreamt they were playing this really tiny venue, and there was barely anyone there...but by the time I had gone up to talk to them they had turned into Biffy Clyro :(

Midas
09-01-2009, 05:41 AM
I never remember my dreams, but since I saw them last friday I have dreamt about them 3 days straight XD

Its almost the exact dream everytime, about me not making it to the show in time haha, its such a frustrating dream!
Im stealing a car to get there, but then suddenly Im in Austria (Im dutch) to see them there and I have no idea where the hell I should go,
And when I wake up Im like 'f*ck I missed them! oh no.. wait.. I saw them last friday!'

Outerspaceman21
09-01-2009, 01:29 PM
I remember one dream I had when I first heard Americana (abovut 10-11 years ago). The Offspring played a private show right in front of my garage. Then they signed my CD booklit. I'm pretty sure it was weirder then that, but thats the best I can remember.

-Samantha-
09-01-2009, 10:09 PM
I had a dream about Offy about two weeks ago, and in it they were playing at my school in the hall, and i was going crazy trying to get to the front of the hall, and then Noodles invited me up on stage and shit, and they were talking to me and stuff, and then after the show Dexter & me went for a walk.

All in all it was a pretty awesome dream:D

Jessika
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey, this is weird... I read this thread yesterday and I thought; "Why have not I been dreaming about The Offspring? I mean, I daydream about them all the time, I listen to their music constantly, I'm pretty obsessed with them! And I really think that both Dexter and Noodles is cute, so why have not I been dreaming about them?"

That was yesterday. GUESS WHAT I dreamed about last night? xD Haha I find it quite funny, ofc, it was The Offspring I dreamed of - at last!

It was a reeeeally weird dream... The band played in a indoor arena for horse ridning(!!!), I don't know the real english word for that, sorry, but I guess that was my brain's way to assemble two really important things in my life: horses and The Offspring. :D Anyway, I was on the outside and suddenly opened the doors. I was storming in and there were Dexter, Noodles and Pete. I felt how I hesitated, but I could not stop myself so I put my arms around Dexter! He did not push me away, he seemed quite happy about it so I stood there behind him with my arms around him. Then Greg sang a solo(!!!!) on the stage and it sounded really good. After this, the show was over. Dexter was tired and he leaned against the wall, so did I and he started talking with me and we had a really good time! We talked a lot, about everything, and when I told him that I'm studying to become a nutritional physiologist, he looked at his belly and said that he's planning to get back in shape... xD We continued to talk and we hugged, then I woke up, unfortunately... :(

Haha it such a weird dream, but I hope that I dream about them this night too!

sappy745
09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
I only dreamed of them once, but I remember it exactly. It was short, but nice. Well, you have to know I play soccer. So yeah... I dreamed I was playing soccer with them. They all were good, but I was better :p
And it felt like I was flying over the ground, lightweight like a feather. I never felt so good. It was so fun! And I think there was also music... I guess it was TKAA... but I'm not sure.
And now comes the best: Dexter was in the opposing team and I fought with him for the ball and then I hustled him, he fell to the ground and I fell on him! :D
But then my dream ended... :mad: