PDA

View Full Version : Beatles/Clash/Velvet Underground Inspired Band from VENEZUELA!

Guillermo90
01-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello everyone! Check out my band The Schwaggers!! www.myspace.com/theschwaggers

THANKS!

randman21
01-30-2009, 02:05 PM
First of all, I love the name of the band.

I predict that in a couple of years, you guys are going to make a decent living from your music. I was a bit skeptical at first, but by the second song, I see that you've got something special. And you've only been together for less than a year. I don't listen to any of the bands you list as influences, so you could very well be carbon copies of them...but I don't care. I like it! Please, PLEASE tell me that at least of these songs is an original. Especially "Out of Here"...and "Fine With Me".

Guillermo90
01-31-2009, 06:21 PM
waaaaow.... quite a review! yeah man all of that shit is 100% original. And we go beyond those 3 influences i mean like Michael Jackson and disco for one... (listen to the guitar in Fine with Me). Thanks a lot... if you like it then tell your friends! PLEASE!

RonWelty
02-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Are you interested in THE PROTOCOL RECORDS? I liked your music!

randman21
02-01-2009, 05:44 AM
waaaaow.... quite a review! yeah man all of that shit is 100% original. And we go beyond those 3 influences i mean like Michael Jackson and disco for one... (listen to the guitar in Fine with Me). Thanks a lot... if you like it then tell your friends! PLEASE!
Cool, man. I immediately got an Aerosmith vibe from Fine with Me, but I can hear the stuff you mention, too. You guys should make a banner or something, then I could put it on my myspace and my band's profile. That'll at least help a little. ;)

Guillermo90
02-01-2009, 10:09 AM
hey man thats a real good idea yo... i'ma try to work something up i'll post it here when its done!

Guillermo90
10-29-2009, 03:15 PM
I think you guys should check out the website again. All the songs have been remastered and sound (honestly) 50x better. The older versions sounded all muffly and had the bass blowin' way out of proportion. Now the sound is clearer crispier and you can easily tell between each instrument.