PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to hear what Offspring and Michael Jackson combined sound like?

Cock Joke
01-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Now's your chance!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJ_9i8KpTA&feature=related)

Final verdict: :cool:Fuckin' awesome!:cool:

Hypodermic_89
01-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Sounds surprisingly good. But to answer your question, I've never WANTED to hear The Offspring and Michael Jackson combined.

ernesto88
01-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Now's your chance!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJ_9i8KpTA&feature=related)

really, i don't want! :D

Jojan
01-31-2009, 03:25 PM
That sucked. How do I unhear that crap of piece?

Tijs
01-31-2009, 03:40 PM
That sucked. How do I unhear that crap of piece?Listen to it reversed?

Outerspaceman21
01-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Dear god... I don't what to think anymore... what is wrong with this world?...

Rooster
01-31-2009, 04:38 PM
I never wanted to hear what it sounds like.

I was a happy guy untill this moment. Now that i've heard it my life has lost it's purpouse. I got nothing to live for now. I feel like i've been raped in my left ear. Possibly in my right ear too.

For the love of god, don't click on that link. No matter how strong temptations are.

Cock Joke
01-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Awwwwwww c'mon, peoplez! :eek: :confused: :(

randman21
01-31-2009, 05:20 PM
Err, it wasn't that bad. Just wasn't good. Heh, do you guys just not like Michael Jackson?

Budzy
01-31-2009, 06:07 PM
That was horrible. I can't believe I just sat through that. That sucked more balls then what Michael Jackson does on his own. Why, why did I listen to that crap? You should put a warning on what the harmful side effects of that could be before psoting it up here. Good lord. In fiery depths of hell they play that over and over again as torture. After this post I'm going to confession and confess that I witnessed such desicration of something so beautiful, and beg for forgiveness. But not before I clean up my keyboard from the projectile vomit I just fired. It amazes me how you can still spew up carrot even if you haven't eaten it in weeks. I've never felt so violated before in my life.
(I haven't actually listened to it, I'll give it a listen when I have a bit more time, but I thought I'd just throw that post in there after reading all the other positive comments about it)

Bipolar Bear
01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
fuck. i hate micheal jackson. he ruined a great song..now I can never listen to it again :(

Outerspaceman21
01-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm so glad I just breezed through it. I will survive to see another day.

Rooster
02-01-2009, 02:32 AM
Hey, i've got good news. I found out how to "un-hear" this. Well, sort of.

You see, the thing is that i listened it late at night, and afterwards i went to bed. And when i woke up i couldn't remember how exactly the song sounded...

Jojan
02-01-2009, 05:45 AM
Listen to it reversed?

That's just silly.

Trek
02-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Do not watch it, if it offends you! :d

Superdope
02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
meh, I kinda liked it.

rlplaymaker
02-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Awwwwwww c'mon, peoplez! :eek: :confused: :(
At the very beginning of the song, it mixes well. the second bridge of 'bad' lived up to its namesake, becuase it sounded like black midgets having sex on a pile of infants, while on fire. If mixed properly, it might mash okay, but what I just heard has me praying for AIDS.

rlplaymaker
02-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Err, it wasn't that bad. Just wasn't good. Heh, do you guys just not like Michael Jackson?

And for the record, Michael Jackson's music is really good. All whom disagree should shut up. Shut up nine times.

Cock Joke
02-01-2009, 12:59 PM
His "pre-white" work is great!

Budzy
02-01-2009, 03:44 PM
His "pre-white" work is great!

Bet he's kicking himself now. Black President, Best golfer in the world, Fastest man in the world, he shoulda stayed black!

randman21
02-01-2009, 04:04 PM
And for the record, Michael Jackson's music is really good. All whom disagree should shut up. Shut up nine times.
This. And I submit that they shut it an additional tenth time, for good measure.

Bet he's kicking himself now. Black President, Best golfer in the world, Fastest man in the world, he shoulda stayed black!
I lol'd.

ThunderPX
02-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Okay, all of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Clearly none of you have ever tried to find mashups of certain artists on youtube, only to find retards who haven't even bothered to adjust the tempo and key of the songs to be the same. Whatever you think of Michael Jackson's music, this is actually really good.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Okay, all of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Clearly none of you have ever tried to find mashups of certain artists on youtube, only to find retards who haven't even bothered to adjust the tempo and key of the songs to be the same. Whatever you think of Michael Jackson's music, this is actually really good.

It's not that i would find it bad because of unproperly adjusting the tempo or something, i give pros to the maker for that, it was well done.

I just think you should never mix Mr. Jackson and the Offspring music. Two different styles that DON'T fit together in my opinion. That's why it doesn't sound good to me, and that's probably also the reason why it doesn't sound good to other users either (well, some apparently like it, it's their own opinion).

And by this i'm not saying that Michael Jackson's music is bad - it's not my style, but he was good at what he was doing. Just... Don't mix him with The Offspring's music, to me it doesn't work...

No need for the "shut the fuck up" comment

Powerh
02-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I prefer this video of BAD ! so funny :

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xd4_farichi_courts-metrages/video/x2316d_bd-parody-of-bad-michael-jackson_fun

It kicks ass !

ad8
02-02-2009, 10:53 AM
I don't like it, but I've expected something worse...

zsk
02-02-2009, 11:14 AM

:eek:WOO what about the poor kid in the TKAA video?:eek:
somone should save it before jackson is doing something realy bad!

Bipolar Bear
02-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Okay, all of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Lmao did you forget to take your prozac or something?

Clearly none of you have ever tried to find mashups of certain artists on youtube, only to find retards who haven't even bothered to adjust the tempo and key of the songs to be the same. Whatever you think of Michael Jackson's music, this is actually really good.

Although I agree with you [but it still blows]

randman21
02-02-2009, 06:18 PM
My problem isn't with them mashing up Michael Jackson and Offspring. Offy is my favorite band, and MJ is one of my top 3 favorite artists ever. My problem with this video is that it's not very good. The melody doesn't even fit with the music after a while.

Camilamazed
02-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Seriously, Am I the only one to hate this kind of stuff? Do people really make it and think it's good?

If they want to be creative, why don't they come up with something good...

=|