PDA

View Full Version : Question about an old member

Beheaded
02-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Surfing on AOL, I found this:
http://music.aol.com/artist/james-grant-benton/1156065
Is this James Benton of Manic Subsidal?:confused: He was linked from the site of the Offspring. I thought his name was Jim, not James.

randman21
02-02-2009, 06:13 AM
This guy is a comedian. And he looks to be too old to have played with them. Then again, we don't know how old he was back then. So I dunno. EDIT: He was a comedian who apparently made it big in the '70s, in Hawai'i, so probably not him.

You know, I did come across a myspace music profile one time of a guy who used to play with the Offspring. I really can't remember if it was Benton, Lilja, or whoever.

EDIT: Jim is often short for James, by the way.

Jojan
02-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Jim is often short for James, by the way.

This guy is a comedian. And he looks to be too old to have played with them. Then again, we don't know how old he was back then. So I dunno. EDIT: He was a comedian who apparently made it big in the '70s, in Hawai'i, so probably not him.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 07:01 AM

You know, I did come across a myspace music profile one time of a guy who used to play with the Offspring. I really can't remember if it was Benton, Lilja, or whoever.

Ehm, rip-off?

KyleW
02-02-2009, 07:04 AM

This had me beat for a good 2 minutes.

randman21
02-02-2009, 07:05 AM
Hahaha. I was confused for way longer than I should have been.

Beheaded
02-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Jojan = randman21 = multiaccount?:D

Rutegard
02-02-2009, 07:19 AM

huuuuum wow

anyways, that guy looks like a mexican.

randman21
02-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Damn, I've finally been figured out. Now, here is a video of a male stuffing a foreign object into his bottom end. http://tinyurl.com/cv7jfg

Rooster
02-02-2009, 12:06 PM
http://tinyurl.com/cv7jfg

Dammit, this is exactly Jojan style... That vid is just discusting. Good one bro, good one. Fuck you for fooling me though XD

Alex101
02-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Proof that it's the same guy that was in The Offspring? I just clicked on that link and it doesn't mention the same guy.

randman21
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Dammit, this is exactly Jojan style... That vid is just discusting. Good one bro, good one. Fuck you for fooling me though XD
Haha. That was my first time ever doing that, and I really didn't wanna. But I REEEEALLY didn't wanna post a video of a guy sticking something in his ass :P

_Lost_
02-02-2009, 07:26 PM

LOL!

Damn, I've finally been figured out. Now, here is a video of a male stuffing a foreign object into his bottom end. http://tinyurl.com/cv7jfg
I knew your intro had to be misleading... but DAMN YOU!

randman21
02-02-2009, 07:32 PM
:D:D I love tinyurl, by the way.

_Lost_
02-02-2009, 07:36 PM
i hate you .

randman21
02-02-2009, 07:43 PM
No you don't .

_Lost_
02-02-2009, 08:07 PM
damn your logic!