PDA

View Full Version : My economy plan

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 06:48 PM
i have a plan that should eliminate all money problems!!!!
we eliminate money alltogether.
ask questions, i back my plan 98%.

That_Guy91
02-03-2009, 07:10 PM
No. .

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 07:14 PM
well y not?
if there isnt any money we dont have to worry about not having enough.

0r4ng3
02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
By that logic, we should get rid of all buildings, so there's no more arson. Let's abolish all food, so no one becomes obese. And let's cut everyone's heads off, because I have a cold.

IamSam
02-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Don't forget that all genitalia will need to be removed to rid the world of the clap.

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 07:36 PM
By that logic, we should get rid of all buildings, so there's no more arson. Let's abolish all food, so no one becomes obese. And let's cut everyone's heads off, because I have a cold.

yay!!
a real chalenge to my plan...
let the debate begin.

money is different.
we can live without money (unlike living without a head)
see, money is our motivation.
we trade money to get something else.
we could work for anyting we are willing to "buy"

IamSam
02-03-2009, 07:38 PM
How would people be compensated?

0r4ng3
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
So basically we'd be living in a bartering society? It's a good idea in theory, but it also requires somewhat of an honor system, and for people to basically not be shitty, which I doubt will ever happen.

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
didnt i just explain that?:confused:

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 07:42 PM
So basically we'd be living in a bartering society? It's a good idea in theory, but it also requires somewhat of an honor system, and for people to basically not be shitty, which I doubt will ever happen.

not exactly,
what you dont "work off"
you trade for.
just think about it.

Cock Joke
02-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I don't know about getting rid of money altogether.

I KNOW! We'll replace money with rocks! That'll be our new form of currency!

I think they used rocks as money in The Flintstones!

0r4ng3
02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
I think they used shells.

Although if we're to use any kind of alternative currency, might I suggest bottlecaps? Then we'd be a step closer to living in Fallout 3. I like Fallout 3.

IamSam
02-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I think they used shells.

Although if we're to use any kind of alternative currency, might I suggest bottlecaps? Then we'd be a step closer to living in Fallout 3. I like Fallout 3.

As do I. This idea needs more oomph.

ForkZ
02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
when i saw you where the last to post here i knew it would be hillarious,
i was right.
sure we wouldnt run out, the earth would be forked (i had too, its been a long time) up though cuz when ppl got low on rocks we all know they would go digging in their back yards.

Al Coholic
02-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Actually, that's a bad idea in theory, and a horrible one in practice.

RickyCrack
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
how would i be able to buy sex?

0r4ng3
02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
With more sex, of course.

Al Coholic
02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Exactly, because you would purchase the sex the same way we already do, with cocaine. And you would trade sexual favors for the cocaine. So transitively, sex would buy you sex.

Thomas
02-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Exactly, because you would purchase the sex the same way we already do, with cocaine. And you would trade sexual favors for the cocaine. So transitively, sex would buy you sex.

Well then what's wrong with the original plan?

Omni
02-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Comedian Doug Stanhope is currently working out the kinks in his monetary system: a bartering system consisting of blowjobs and cheeseburgers. 'Cause at the end of the day, that's all you really need.

That_Guy91
02-03-2009, 11:16 PM
What are good comedians proposing?

Paint_It_Black
02-04-2009, 06:13 AM
What are good comedians proposing?

Ah, you are only familiar with Doug Stanhope in relation to the Man Show or Girls Gone Wild I see. Doug Stanhope is actually awesome. Now you know.

So basically we'd be living in a bartering society?

We already do. I give you something and in exchange you give me something. One of those somethings just happens to usually be money. It's no different than trading my pig for your cow except my pig doesn't fit so neatly in my wallet and I don't always want your cow. The system of money is just an evolved system of bartering.

The people who seriously hate capitalism and want to "go back to bartering" amuse me endlessly. It would be a less convenient form of the same thing.

Sofinch
02-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Remember we're in a financial crisis now and not everyone is willing to give money, many people live in really poor circumstances and barely have money for food, and every dollar, euro, ... is welcome for them

metalmania
02-04-2009, 06:34 AM
yeah so money ate you all but its not tragic cause it was rule of this system.lidians have found this and this little thing has been the new god .humanity loves this paper god!maybe we can learn to live without this god one day!but bow your lepper god for now ;)

Paint_It_Black
02-04-2009, 06:46 AM
Metalmania, I know English is not your first language but it feels like you don't really try to make any sense. Slow down, put some real thought in to what you're saying. You could compensate for your lack of ability if you tried a bit harder.

It would also help if you dropped the bullshit superiority and actually suggested something instead of just criticizing what currently exists.

No intelligent person is going to say that capitalism is perfect. It's just more successful than anything else that has been tried. We've tried not having a monetary system. We've tried not having governments. It doesn't work so we developed various systems in pursuit of finding what works best. It's quite simple really.

I have a lot of trouble understanding you but I suspect you have trouble understanding anything.

metalmania
02-04-2009, 07:00 AM
hm you re right about your plan cause its your plan and you have many rights in your world ;) so these were my ideas about money!capitalism,emperialism(son of capitalism)and other derivatives.im against em all and it can be the utopia but its a good utopia.bakunin and prudhon have different theories about money system and kropotkin's ideas were better them(change-excange model ....)anyway governments or others re a different dubject.

metalmania
02-04-2009, 07:06 AM
and i really wonder this:people cant understand me?my english is too bad?

metalmania
02-04-2009, 07:07 AM
and i really wonder this:people cant understand me?my english is too bad?

Paint_It_Black
02-04-2009, 07:18 AM
No, like I said, I don't think your English is too bad. I just think you don't put in enough effort to be understood most of the time. You seem to want to discuss complicated subjects and that's difficult when you aren't very clear about what you actually mean.

Let me ask you this. If you had the power to change the world what exactly would you change? If you could run things how would you do it? It's easy to criticize. I want to know what you would do differently and why you believe it would be better. You seem to believe very strongly in something I just don't understand what it is and I am curious.

You are pretty clear on what you are against. But what are you for?

metalmania
02-04-2009, 07:30 AM
hm its ok!and i have to say that you re right with your question
about me.hm what did i do about change?cool question.i have to say that :i joined the activities(legal hehe anyway) and im a member of a syndicate ;) and in trying to teaching it to people in real world and more anyway im just trying to live in my own and after,for allpeople.i know its so hard but people re not animal,people re not the symbolic customers.ok i can tell more in the course of pages.but i have no good english and i have no time for now for it.thanx.c ya later;)

metalmania
02-04-2009, 10:06 AM
and i dont forget to talk about books.books can be a perfect guide so im continual reading really but im on holiday 1 week so im resting.

KHWHD
02-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Tell my job to call me back, then my money problems will be solved..... got laid off last Wed.... fuckers. :mad: :(

Temporarily - but still, going nuts here.

Hypno Toad
02-05-2009, 02:24 AM
well y not?
if there isnt any money we dont have to worry about not having enough.

Economy is dynamic and context sensitive. Money has NO value, it is purely representative of how the natural economy is working. There always has, and always will be some form of currency. Money is s universal, dynamic symbol, that acts as a representative of any trade item, but it has a fixed value. It is much harder to do business with vegetables, water, and services.