PDA

View Full Version : Notebook in the Kristy Video

Omni
02-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Other than the clear words like "SHAME" and "our secret" and "no one can know," there are some blurry words can that still be made out if you look closely. Here are the ones I've found:

:15, "Mona Lisa" "art" "paper", "and proclaimed"
:43, "go through"
1:00, "be really careful about," and I see the word "June" several times without any context.
1:40, "I feel like i'm not a part of anything - like i'm totally alone and it's such a horrible way to feel all the time. I have-," "all the time," "what I'm going through"
2:25, An "EDGE" sticker in her locker, she's either a fan of U2, or it's a local radio station.
2:27, A "PRIVATE" sticker in her locker.
3:21, "sleeve & jeans," "everyone thought I," "clothes," "I under," "weird," "if anything"

EDIT: Quite possibly the coolest easter egg. At 2:35, JUST before the locker door closes, you can BARELY make out "IT'S NO SECRET" on a sticker.

Hypodermic_89
02-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't think they have any special meaning. I wish that they did, because I'm the kind of person who always looks for subliminals or symbolism.

Jojan
02-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Emos are funny.

Hypodermic_89
02-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Emos are funny.
Inded they are.

Omni
02-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I didn't look for special meaning, I just made a game out of seeing what I could find. I'm surprised at Mona Lisa.

And I don't think it's being emo if you were uh… you know… raped.

leo3375
02-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Personally, I think that the glimpses at the notebook only enhance the story and concept to the video. It's meant to be some sort of flashback and we see that she's smiling and sociable to her friends but really she's suffering inside and is afraid to reveal what's going on. The notebook pages imply what's going on without being upfront about it. The boy seen in it (who apparently has an idea of what the problem is) is the narrator as a child and we see him as an adult reflecting back on this girl he knew.

Rutegard
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Personally, I think that the glimpses at the notebook only enhance the story and concept to the video. It's meant to be some sort of flashback and we see that she's smiling and sociable to her friends but really she's suffering inside and is afraid to reveal what's going on. The notebook pages imply what's going on without being upfront about it. The boy seen in it (who apparently has an idea of what the problem is) is the narrator as a child and we see him as an adult reflecting back on this girl he knew.

this and oh my god, i know shes pretty, but aren't u guys a lil bit addicted to her right now? :P

drummerbecca
02-06-2009, 08:44 AM
You got a bit of a crush on her, Ruty? :p

Rutegard
02-06-2009, 08:57 AM
You got a bit of a crush on her, Ruty? :p

yeah, im all jealous! lolol

RonWelty
02-06-2009, 09:09 AM
You dream a lot! ...

Rutegard
02-06-2009, 09:18 AM
You dream a lot! ...

THEY dream a lot...it's a pretty girl, nothing special about her. like her we have zillions in this forum!

Omni
02-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Since half you people are complete fucking idiots, let me say it this way:This was not an interpretation of what was in the book. This was a little game I made up to see what I could find beyond the obvious. Quit posting here telling me about the story and the meaning of the book. We all know.

randman21
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
THEY dream a lot...it's a pretty girl, nothing special about her. like her we have zillions in this forum!
My thoughts exactly. I wonder what has drawn everyone to her so much. Then I realize that I'd rather not know.

Cock Joke
02-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Are you sure it's that and he's not like...eyeballin' her?

Since half you people are complete fucking idiots, let me say it this way:This was not an interpretation of what was in the book. This was a little game I made up to see what I could find beyond the obvious. Quit posting here telling me about the story and the meaning of the book. We all know.
Dude! Chill. Some of us like to analyze these sorts of things.

shitwalker
02-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Unfortunately, i don't remember the words exactly... But something i've noticed in those sheets of notebook looked like the words from an Offspring's song. I can't say for sure which song it is, but the words were very similar... If i find out what were those words, i'll tell you, Omni ;)

shitwalker
02-06-2009, 03:33 PM
My thoughts exactly. I wonder what has drawn everyone to her so much. Then I realize that I'd rather not know.

Heeeey, everyone's just sorry about her being raped, that's all. Sort of mystery about her.... Notebook with blurry words, eyeballing boy and stuff.... :cool:

SelfEsteem94
03-04-2009, 10:56 PM
im pretty sure the "eyeballing boy" is supposed to be Dexter from a long time ago.