PDA

View Full Version : merch.com does not deliver around the globe

Renegade
02-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi,
I just wanted to buy a hat and a shirt, knowing that it would cost me almost twice as much with the shipping costs, when the merch.com says it doesn't deliver to my country.

Could you get out a second online store that delivers to european countries.

I also tried lookin for the hat on ebay and amazon but came out empty handed.

:(

The_Bass
02-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Don't trust Merch that much, they're a bunch of retards (Experience...).

I'm living in the Netherlands but they don't ship there (Right, they're shipping with FedEx, I see FedEx vans over here...). They do ship to Belgium, so I asked a friend of mine to receive the package for me.

They refunded the price of the shirts but took $25 extra (Shipping fee's, blablabla). The adress was a 100% right but FedEx told them the adress didn't exist, right, I've been there myself...

I've mailed them a google maps page but still didn't believe. My solution was to mail them to a friend of mine in the US (He was there with his friends, his holiday) and he took them for me.

They're dumb.

Blitzkrieg Bop
02-06-2009, 11:27 AM
I just wanted to buy a hat and a shirt, knowing that it would cost me almost twice as much with the shipping costs, when the merch.com says it doesn't deliver to my country.

I had the same problem with the shipping but in the end I had the merchandise shipped to my friend in London and then he sent it to me. I found the lengths that I had to go to ridiculous, just so I could own official Offspring merchandise.

RageAndLov
02-08-2009, 05:51 AM
I live in Norway, and buying from merch.com didnŠt involve any problems. The things that i bought costed $20 and shipping altogether costed $22.50. A bit expensive for Europeans

_Way_Down_the_Line_
02-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm very sad they don't ship to Argentina,

:mad:

Renegade
02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
They should realy revise there selling strategy...