PDA

View Full Version : New MCR music video!

RageAndLov
02-09-2009, 01:58 AM
My Chemical Romance' new single Desolation Row' music video has premiered on MySpace!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51474710

I would say it kicks ass!

WebDudette
02-09-2009, 02:00 AM
Queen and now... Sex Pistols?

RageAndLov
02-09-2009, 02:04 AM
What are you talking about? How they look or act in the video?

jacknife737
02-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Queen and now... Sex Pistols?

Got more of a Ramones vibe from it. To tell you the truth, i'm not a huge fan of the band, but i liked the concept of the video.

Free?
02-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Haha. It's funny how they change their appearance. Today they're oldskool trupunx riots. I wonder what's next? Hair glam rock? Nu metal? Rap? I think you'll never guess. I would take them seriously if they wouldn't be so much into emo in the past.
P.S.: More mohawks!

Superdope
02-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Haha. It's funny how they change their appearance. Today they're oldskool trupunx riots. I wonder what's next? Hair glam rock? Nu metal? Rap? I think you'll never guess. I would take them seriously if they wouldn't be so much into emo in the past.
P.S.: More mohawks!

I would be able to take them seriously if they didn't change all the time and if they were... you know, themselves?...

not saying I would like them, but.

Free?
02-09-2009, 03:19 AM
^ Yes, I had that in my head when I was posting my previous post.

dff_punk
02-09-2009, 04:01 AM
I kinda have a thing for this band, but only musically, I never cared about their appearance. I even saw them live on a single venue. Well and this new song, regardless it's a cover, has got a pretty good vibe, if they'll continue in this style on their new album, I'd be very impressed.

randman21
02-09-2009, 04:07 AM
I'll just be damned. I liked it. You guys above me make good points, but I'd rather see them change into this than be what they were before. They're still young in their career. I give it a few more times before they lose any integrity with me.

Outerspaceman21
02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
It was actually kind of punk rock... Almost. The fashion seems kind of over the top, but hey thats there style.

I didn't like any of their albums so far. The first was alright, but not something I would listen to. Their second was just bad. Even if I did like that band, I would be able to listen to any of their song. The next after that was better in terms of instrumental, but lyrical topic on a lot of the song wasn't very good and the chorus wasn't catchy at all, with the exception of Teenagers. That was the only good song on the album.

All in all, I think they get a bum rap for being called an emo band when they are more pop-goth. You want an emo band, look at Hawthorne Heights. I consider them to be the definative third wave emo band. I don't like either bands, though.

Rooster
02-09-2009, 11:56 AM
They DEFFINITELY need to loose the makeup.

I don't like them, but i rather see them progress in this way than what they were...

IamSam
02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Well...that was pleasantly surprising. I liked it.

WerGee
02-19-2009, 09:09 AM
oh this song is quite good...

igniton/pyro
02-19-2009, 09:18 AM
That was the best video ever!!!!
http://i41.tinypic.com/i3zxqe.jpg
life sux:(