PDA

View Full Version : Supergrass

T-6005
02-10-2009, 05:40 AM
There's another Supergrass thread, but if you look it up you'll understand why I didn't choose to revive it.

So, Supergrass - I got Supergrass (otherwise known as Self-titled or the X-Ray album) from a bargain bin, like I did many of my CDs, in high school. Always loved the band, never bothered to look further than that one CD. Last year, though, I heard that they'd put out another album, Diamond Hoo Ha, so I downloaded it and loved it. Then I found out there had been another album in between the two, so I got that and I have to say, Road To Rouen (even though it didn't come out last year) was my favorite album to listen to all year.

Anyone else like Supergrass?

If you'd like to check them out I'd recommend the entire Road To Rouen album, though it's not as easy to get into as their other stuff. Good starting places are probably songs like What Went Wrong (In Your Head) or Mary from the Self-titled, or St. Petersburg from Road to Rouen.

T-6005
02-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Man, sometimes you guys are so disappointing, you know that?

RickyCrack
02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
this side of the forums is a barren wasteland

Jebus
02-28-2009, 10:52 AM
A link or two for some immediate listening (myspace or whatever) would make the thread more appealing to those who haven't heard of the band. Otherwise, most people can't be bothered to put in the effort to check them out. Me included.

T-6005
03-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Man you guys are dicks. All I'm saying is you'd better enjoy this because it's fucking sweet.

Supergrass - Road To Rouen (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDMLOTP3)