PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park

Cbonham5
02-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Post here if ur and LP fan, please, if you're gonna talk trash start a seperate thread for that.

WerGee
02-26-2009, 12:29 PM
hmm..i quite like this band, but last album is so queer...simply only Hybrid Theory it can to be

Free?
02-26-2009, 12:32 PM
if you're gonna talk trash start a seperate thread for that.

No need to (http://offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2267826)

zsk
02-26-2009, 01:04 PM
i think there's already a thread like this one:rolleyes:
LP sucks!!!!
listen to limp bizkit!

Conspiracyof1000
02-27-2009, 05:34 AM
They're the band I listen to so I can mutilate my ears instead of my wrists. :P
In all seriousness, I actually really like Minutes to Midnight. I'm not a real Linkin Park fan.

SweetTatyana
02-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah they are okay I liked them a lot when they firs tcame out, kinda grew out of the sounds but their songs are fun.
However, I was having an argument with my brother who claimed that Linkin' Park gained more popularity than Offspring? This can't be true right?

Gustavo
02-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah they are okay I liked them a lot when they firs tcame out, kinda grew out of the sounds but their songs are fun.
However, I was having an argument with my brother who claimed that Linkin' Park gained more popularity than Offspring? This can't be true right?

Although I am big Linkin Park fan, unfortunately, Linkin Park really did obtain more popularity than The Offspring. But that doesn't mean that they're better than The Offspring... at all. See, Linkin Park has 1,632,410 fans on facebook, while The Offspring has 231,523 fans, Linkin Park got the be the headline attraction in Rock In Rio 2008 in the same date that The Offspring played... so, unfortunately, that's true. I still think The Offspring kicks Linkin Park's ass so fuckin' much.

metalmania
02-28-2009, 04:01 PM
this band's music is too childish and they must change their music style or they will disappear

MoonTan™
02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
There first album was pretty alright, i digged the electronic metal sound, when i was 12....

metalmania
03-02-2009, 10:08 AM
There first album was pretty alright, i digged the electronic metal sound, when i was 12....
and your avatar is good like "kill em all"

Bipolar Bear
03-02-2009, 10:20 AM
When they came out, they were good. Their first two albums were pretty sweet and fun to listen to, in the day. Not so anymore. What annoys me is the fact that they're so commercial. I can't make myself listen to their latest album either.

Linkin Park is one of those bands that I used to like, but don't anymore. I probably will never make myself listen to it again either.

Smash_Returns
03-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Although I am big Linkin Park fan, unfortunately, Linkin Park really did obtain more popularity than The Offspring. But that doesn't mean that they're better than The Offspring... at all. See, Linkin Park has 1,632,410 fans on facebook, while The Offspring has 231,523 fans, Linkin Park got the be the headline attraction in Rock In Rio 2008 in the same date that The Offspring played... so, unfortunately, that's true. I still think The Offspring kicks Linkin Park's ass so fuckin' much.

Minute to Midnight was good, but a major letdown compared to Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

Also, they're more popular NOW. Overall, when you compare The Offspring and Linkin Park, The Offspring has had much more popularity over the years, however, public appeal tends to fade after about 5-10 years, unless you hype an album (which Linkin Park did with M2M, and The Offspring has never had to do.)