PDA

View Full Version : Conservative opinions on Affirmative Action

bighead384
02-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Conservatives believe that Affirmative Action policies are holding Black America back. What is your opinion on this?

wheelchairman
02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Since when were conservatives experts on Black America?

chicapowerpunk
02-17-2009, 06:42 PM
I think you should give a chance to blacks, conservatives are Republicans!:mad:

IamSam
02-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Since when were conservatives experts on Black America?

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/lincoln-memorial-brian-mcdunn.jpg

*whistles nonchalantly*

I'm just saying...

wheelchairman
02-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Are we comparing the end of slavery to affirmative action?

I mean I would love it if Abraham Lincoln could give us advice. But I doubt that he would know much about race relations in the US today. Despite being as cool as he was.

nieh
02-17-2009, 07:18 PM
conservatives are Republicans!:mad:

This is so true!:mad::mad::mad:

IamSam
02-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Are we comparing the end of slavery to affirmative action?

I mean I would love it if Abraham Lincoln could give us advice. But I doubt that he would know much about race relations in the US today. Despite being as cool as he was.

No. I was just pointing out a loophole in your previous statement.

wheelchairman
02-17-2009, 07:51 PM
I know, and I was giving short reasons why your loophole really isn't a loophole.

Don't worry, I enjoyed it. I just responded in order to secure the integrity of what I said in the beginning.

metalmania
02-18-2009, 03:39 PM
black or white.no matter.system is same system.dont worry ;) it doesnt care about skin colours

Al Coholic
02-18-2009, 04:03 PM
^If I made a thread about your favorite flavor of ice cream, you'd find a way to blame government for something in it.

metalmania
02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
^If I made a thread about your favorite flavor of ice cream, you'd find a way to blame government for something in it.
ops!huh?????

Al Coholic
02-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Do you realize that by coming here, you're generating hits for this website, which ups what they can charge for advertisement. That is then taxed by the government. You're supporting the god damn government, you hypocritical bastard. True anarchists don't use the internet.

metalmania
02-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Do you realize that by coming here, you're generating hits for this website, which ups what they can charge for advertisement. That is then taxed by the government. You're supporting the god damn government, you hypocritical bastard. True anarchists don't use the internet.
thanx dude,you did illuminate me with your perfect ideas about anarchism and internet! :eek::eek:

Moose
02-26-2009, 11:13 PM
i think this guy put it quite well:

My rights are denied by
Those least qualified
Trading profit for pride
But itís okay
Everythingís backwards
In Americana my way