PDA

View Full Version : Obama In Ottawa Yesterday

NickyNineDoors
02-20-2009, 08:01 AM
hope they spur the petro giants to turn the oil investment taps on

Cock Joke
02-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Obama in Ottawa with Osama going to Omaha.

metalmania
02-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Obama in Ottawa with Osama going to Omaha.
WHO did make the oSama?please search the history of osama!!!lets search the u.s.s.r-afghanistan war! please search the role of cia in osama!please search the history of CARLYLE GROUPS with osama and father bush ;) !!!(if you talk about usame means osama )

IamSam
02-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Technically, metalmania, the CIA wouldn't have had to create Osama (sounds like he's fucking Inspector Gadget) if a certain country wouldn't have invaded.

Mota Boy
02-20-2009, 09:41 PM
hope they spur the petro giants to turn the oil investment taps onNot with oil under $40 a barrel. It's going to be several years before it starts to climb out of that hole.

sKratch
02-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Unless it sees its own shadow. Then it'll be even longer.

SweetTatyana
02-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Haha thats cute Skratch,

does anyone know if the first family accepted the Lab puppy that the Winnipeg Shelter was offering?

metalmania
02-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Technically, metalmania, the CIA wouldn't have had to create Osama (sounds like he's fucking Inspector Gadget) if a certain country wouldn't have invaded.
hehehe dude,im not gadget but im just reading.if you learn about somethings about him or his organization,you have to look at afghanistan war(1979-1984)is you read the history of this war;you can see the roots of his organization and roles of secret information organizations.and dont just trust the google ;i advice to books.

IamSam
02-24-2009, 11:12 AM
hehehe dude,im not gadget but im just reading.if you learn about somethings about him or his organization,you have to look at afghanistan war(1979-1984)is you read the history of this war;you can see the roots of his organization and roles of secret information organizations.and dont just trust the google ;i advice to books.

You completely missed the point of my post. The whole reading thing you're telling me to do, try it yourself.

metalmania
02-24-2009, 12:07 PM
You completely missed the point of my post. The whole reading thing you're telling me to do, try it yourself.
hm so its ok and i forgot to talk about caryle grop inc. this inc. is working about in many secotrs and this group has 60 inc. inside.now the important point is:laden family is in this gruop (they re very rich) and father bush is adviser in this inc. and osama in afghanistan(maybe he is not there,who does know?) re these normal things?we can ask many things about this subject until morning hehe.everybody talks about be seen things but nobody is trying to see the deep here and when i talk about it;they re attacking nearly but we just argue

IamSam
02-24-2009, 12:21 PM
God you're dense. What I was saying in a roundabout way, that apparently was over your head, was that Osama wouldn't have necessarily been created if it would not have been for the USSR invading Afghanistan. поймите?

metalmania
02-24-2009, 01:10 PM
god?where?:eek: i was joking dude,yes i really understood you now.nevermind i left to argue this subject 'cause we cant find a common point and dont worry:im not from russia. heh

Mota Boy
02-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Unless it sees its own shadow. Then it'll be even longer.Tragically, oil is its own shadow.