PDA

View Full Version : The worst albums of all time

chicapowerpunk
02-26-2009, 03:25 PM
I want to know what are the worst discs ever?:confused:

Free?
02-26-2009, 03:44 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22578& you're welcome!

Alex101
02-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Bad Religion's No Substance and Metallica's St. Anger are the worst albums of all time by far.

0r4ng3
02-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I always preferred No Substance to at least The New America.

Ninty Man
02-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Bad Religion's No Substance .

Bah,

I always preferred No Substance to at least The New America

Bah

Suffer and Recipe for hate are worst. -Yes, I'm serious-

Van Halen III is THE WORST

IamSam
02-26-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread is going to be all opinions, but I have to say that I expected this:

Metallica's St. Anger

Cock Joke
02-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Blink 182's self-titled album and AVA's 1st album tie for the worst.

Alex101
02-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Bah,

Bah

Suffer and Recipe for hate are worst. -Yes, I'm serious-

Van Halen III is THE WORST
I'm not here to argue or say that you're wrong, but in my opinion, I actually like Suffer and Recipe for Hate. I'm just not into their stuff without Brett, including No Substance and The New America (however, I like The Gray Race album).

JohnnyNemesis
02-26-2009, 07:17 PM
The New America = top 50 worst albums of all time someone kill me.

renato piquette
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Franz ferdindand´s "you could have it so much better",i must say i was their fan during their self titled´s album era,i expected much more

Smash_Returns
02-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Anything by Metallica after ...AJFA

Outerspaceman21
02-26-2009, 07:23 PM
I can understand Recipe for hate, but Suffer was awesome. THat CD was a landmark from Melodic punk rock. Many a punk musician site it as a turning point from the punk movement, even Dexter himself has said it.

I don't know many album which I would consider worst of all time. Sure, a lot of the songs may suck, but sometimes they have a few keepers.

New America did suck. No Substance wasn't all that great, but I felt it was better then the Gray Race. I didn't like the Gray Race. All in all, Bad Religion years without Brett weren't that great.

I truly, with all my heart, think every single one of Good Charlotte's and Simple Plan's albums are terrible, though.

jacknife737
02-26-2009, 07:38 PM
I always find some redeemable qualities in Saint Anger. I mean, The Unnamed Feeling is one of my favorite songs by the band, and in my mind better then anything off Death Magnetic.

I'm not sure if i would consider these to be the "worst albums ever", but i can admit that i've listened to them all in their entirety and they are all exceedingly terrible.

Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary
Mest - Photographs
Nickelback - Silver Side Up
Good Charlotte - Young and the Hopeless

Outerspaceman21
02-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I always find some redeemable qualities in Saint Anger. I mean, The Unnamed Feeling is one of my favorite songs by the band, and in my mind better then anything off Death Magnetic.

I'm not sure if i would consider these to be the "worst albums ever", but i can admit that i've listened to them all in their entirety and they are all exceedingly terrible.

Mest - Photographs
Nickelback - Silver Side Up
Good Charlotte - Young and the Hopeless

How bout anything by Nickelback...

Ninty Man
02-26-2009, 09:41 PM
I can understand Recipe for hate, but Suffer was awesome. THat CD was a landmark from Melodic punk rock. Many a punk musician site it as a turning point from the punk movement, even Dexter himself has said it.

I don't know many album which I would consider worst of all time. Sure, a lot of the songs may suck, but sometimes they have a few keepers.

New America did suck. No Substance wasn't all that great, but I felt it was better then the Gray Race. I didn't like the Gray Race. All in all, Bad Religion years without Brett weren't that great.

I truly, with all my heart, think every single one of Good Charlotte's and Simple Plan's albums are terrible, though.

For me Suffer is boring, but hey... if someone says is important, it should be -bah-
Years without Brett were awesome musically and lyrically... Ok, I will but that I love my computer and Mediocre minds are bad songs, such as Television and all Good Soldiers in the brett years. But ok, let's stop with the bad religion shit

I will ask this:

Anyone heard Van Halen III??? I mean, that album... OK I will put this: St anger is a horrible album and the next scale is Van Halen III... seriously. Listen it

Outerspaceman21
02-26-2009, 10:29 PM
For me Suffer is boring, but hey... if someone says is important, it should be -bah-
Years without Brett were awesome musically and lyrically... Ok, I will but that I love my computer and Mediocre minds are bad songs, such as Television and all Good Soldiers in the brett years. But ok, let's stop with the bad religion shit

I will ask this:

Anyone heard Van Halen III??? I mean, that album... OK I will put this: St anger is a horrible album and the next scale is Van Halen III... seriously. Listen it

The best Bad Religion is their early and latest years. Good shit.

As for Van Halen III, I refuse to listen to it as the sheer crappiness just oozes from it...

WHy the lead singer of extreme... why...

Was Kip Winger busy?

Grimesy da Offspringfan
02-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Megadeth-Risk (and i think St. Anger is a great album it's very powerful and agressive)

MoonTan™
02-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Megadeth-Risk (and i think St. Anger is a great album it's very powerful and agressive)

People compliain about St. Anger, It's there worst album, but it's not all bad, Me myself would hate that snare sound, But it sounds good on most of the songs, And if it had solos it would be even better!

Superdope
02-27-2009, 01:18 AM

This. Oh my God, this.

RageAndLov
02-27-2009, 01:43 AM
Probably
Paris Hilton - Paris

And Suffer is a great album, you haters!

RyanSabotage
02-27-2009, 01:53 AM
that Eddie Murphy album..
"my girl she likes to party all the time" song was bogus haha

Grimesy da Offspringfan
02-27-2009, 02:03 AM
People compliain about St. Anger, It's there worst album, but it's not all bad, Me myself would hate that snare sound, But it sounds good on most of the songs, And if it had solos it would be even better!

Yeah i miss the solos too, but in SKOM, at the part when they play the songs to the QPrime dude, Cliff Burnstein, Sweet Amber had an awesome solo, but they didn't put that version on the album for some reason. And live the whole album rocks, because Kirk always adds some cool solo and Lars' drumkit doesn't sound like trash cans

Hypodermic_89
02-27-2009, 03:30 AM
Worst CD ever is Anti-Flags Bright Lights Of America.

Free?
02-27-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm going to see Anti-Flag in few weeks! But I agree that Bright Lights wasn't their best work.

Static_Martyr
02-27-2009, 03:54 AM
I can't say "worst albums of all time," because I haven't listened to most of the albums that are out there, but as for the worst ones that I've heard, here's mine (just 2 for now):

Cool To Be You --- The Descendents

This album is just....bad. There are maybe 1 or 2 redeeming songs off of it, but not enough to justify putting all of the other repetitive nonsense on it. Dog And Pony Show has like 7 verses that all sound the exact same, with a melodic hook that starts grating on you before you're halfway through (one of the first songs I've ever heard that made me check the time on my music player to see how much longer it was gonna take). 'Merican is cool in concept, but it's just kinda dated and stereotypical. The title track fits the bill for what most people call "Emo" nowadays, in that it sucks and is full of trite self-pitying bullshit.

Collective Soul --- Afterwords

That's exactly what this album is to me; the afterword to this band's career. The last good album they produced was right before Youth; after that, it's been nothing but generic pop-rock with bland lyrics and passable music, at best. I'll probably buy their next album out of hope that they'll get some talent back, but after these last two major disappointments, I don't exactly have high hopes. If that one's as boring as these two, I'm calling it quits on these guys altogether.

jacknife737
02-27-2009, 04:05 AM
Worst CD ever is Anti-Flags Bright Lights Of America.

I can understand not liking it, but worst ever?

My feelings on it have changed quite a bit. I didn't like it when i first heard it; then i loved it, thinking it was some of the band's best work; now i've sort of fallen out of love; it's still good, and there are some amazing songs, but i don't think it's on par with Blood and Empire.

Edit: and Cool To Be You.... really? Emo? You best be joking.

Outerspaceman21
02-27-2009, 07:06 AM
I can understand not liking it, but worst ever?

My feelings on it have changed quite a bit. I didn't like it when i first heard it; then i loved it, thinking it was some of the band's best work; now i've sort of fallen out of love; it's still good, and there are some amazing songs, but i don't think it's on par with Blood and Empire.

Yeah, I don't think it's that bad (Bright Lights of America). It's got a few good tracks on it, but it's definately not Anti-Flags best.

And Cool To Be You rocked man! Sure, it wasn't Everything Sucks or Milo Goes To College, but it was a good solid disc. Maybe people are just to demanding of their favorite music...

SweetTatyana
02-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Once I bought an Alien Ant Farm record, enough said...

don't ask me why lol

Outerspaceman21
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Once I bought an Alien Ant Farm record, enough said...

don't ask me why lol

Was alcohol involved?

metalmania
02-27-2009, 01:30 PM
load-MetallicA
risk-MegadeTh
and all pop albums

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 02:42 PM
load-MetallicA
risk-MegadeTh
and all pop albums

You are so metal .. you're a bad boy;)

metalmania
02-27-2009, 02:45 PM
You are so metal .. you're a bad boy;)
heh! metal is ok but pop and pop's derivatives re so bad.popers out! :)
and i have to say that these two albums were so bad in metal world!

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Madonna and all the artists of the genre of Lindsay Lohan.:mad:

metalmania
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
madonna and other pop icons re not in my relation line :)

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 03:05 PM
madonna and other pop icons re not in my relation line :)

Well, I MO I meant YOUR SELECTION, THIS IS THE INDEPENDENT METAL, CHICO;)

metalmania
02-27-2009, 03:11 PM
hm ok ,i see now nina !

renato piquette
02-27-2009, 03:56 PM
madonna and all the artists of the genre of lindsay lohan.:mad:

madonna rules!!

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 04:05 PM
madonna rules!!

What does this mean, boy:confused:

Ninty Man
02-27-2009, 06:38 PM
What does this mean, boy:confused:

That she rulez

There is good pop, like Robbie Williams pop XD.

Fuck metal, punk rulz

Static_Martyr
02-27-2009, 06:39 PM

Not joking.....I really did try to like the Descendants (I heard "Everything Sucks" and I thought it was a halfway decent album, which inspired me to get CTBY), but CTBY just really let me down. Here's the breakdown:

1) Talking

I really like this song. It's a simple pop song, done with hardcore instrumental and vocals. Not great, but not terrible; enough to keep me listening and give the rest of the album a chance. Good choice for an intro song.

2) Nothing With You

Same as above; decent pop with hardcore instrumentation, really like the bass line, and the outro guitar solo is pretty good.

3) She Don't Care

This is where the fall started for me; it's kinda generic, a song about dumping someone because she didn't realize what she was getting into when she committed....on the one hand I can't say it's bad just because it was about that, but on the other hand, he sings it as though it's such a profound experience.....I dunno, this song just crossed me as a bit too "serious business" for me to get into.

4) 'Merican

Good, but too long. The first couple of verses were good and sort of fun/funny in a satirical sort of way, and the solo was good, but the last verse just kinda dragged on; I just felt like it was artificially extended somehow. I always seem to end up skipping to the next track before this one completely finishes.

5) Dog And Pony Show

Already described it; too long, too repetetive, bland lyrics....not bad, but definitely "meh."

6) Blast Off

Potty humor; I give it bonus points because I chuckled a bit the first time I heard it, but like the last two tracks off of almost every Weird Al album, I almost always skip it when it comes around after the first listen.

7) Dreams

Self-pitying lyrics....they're a little too blatant to have any deeper significance that others can really relate to; it's one of those "you get it or you don't" kind of songs, and I guess I just don't get it.

8) Cool To Be You

The lyrics in question:

"Must be pretty cool to be you
With your brothers at your back protecting you
Must be pretty cool to know you belong
Isolated my whole life
Counting scars in the land of the smiling knives
Yes, I'm envious, it's true
But it must be cool to be you."

Don't get me wrong, this song has a great catchy melody and good instrumentation, I just don't care for the words. They reek of that stereotypical "emo kid" vibe that belongs in a MCR song, not in a song by a hardcore band that's as influential as the Descendants are claimed to be by their fans.

9) Maddie

Don't know this song really well; it crosses me as kind of generic, the lyrics never really stood out to me. I don't hate it, but I do usually skip it when it comes around. Just can't get into it, for whatever reason.

10) Mass Nerder

This was almost a favorite off this album for me, but I couldn't decide if it was serious or not, and so it's still in purgatory; if it's serious, then I'd say it falls just below par, but if it's humorous, I have to give it a passing grade (either way, I still listen to it; it's one of the ones on here that I have on several other mix playlists; I just like the mania of it, I guess).

11) One More Day

This one belongs up there with Talking and Nothing With You, I think. Not great, but one of the few reasons I always end up listening to this album again.

12) Tack

Again, mostly unremarkable. I just don't get into it.

13) Anchor Grill

See above.

14) Dry Spell

Ditto.

Come to think of it, I only really listen to the first half or so of the album, then I skip to 10 and 11, then I usually put on something else.

Hope I haven't pissed anyone off with my list yet 0_0

renato piquette
02-27-2009, 09:33 PM
That she rulez

There is good pop, like Robbie Williams pop XD.

Fuck metal, punk rulz

this.totally agree

Thomas
02-27-2009, 10:11 PM
and all pop albums

So....Americana and Smash?

bighead384
02-28-2009, 12:08 AM
So....Americana and Smash?

Why do so many people think pop music means shit that sounds like The Backstreet Boys or N'sync. How could that develop into such a popular misconception? It's not like there wasn't pop music before that, or "pop" is a new term. I just don't understand that. Even I used to think that.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
02-28-2009, 12:53 AM
anything can be pop. Metallica's Black Album was pop, Nevermind was pop, Smash was pop.. People seem to forget that pop means popular. So i think there's no genre that can be called all-time pop

metalmania
02-28-2009, 02:23 AM
wow i opened the new argument about pop and popular culture.hehe its so good.when i talk about pop music,i didnt mean popular music is pop . i know that people were listening the metal-punk-grunge in 90's more.and these musci stylies re popular in those times.but i told about ordinary pop music style. i see that there is the term chaos

metalmania
02-28-2009, 03:03 PM
pop and alternative music

Ninty Man
03-01-2009, 06:53 PM
pop and alternative music

Punk is alternative

0r4ng3
03-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Isn't alternative basically anything that isn't pop?

IamSam
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Isn't alternative basically anything that isn't pop?

Essentially, yes.

chicapowerpunk
03-02-2009, 03:21 PM
All three discs Emo, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Panic at the disco;)

Davo
03-02-2009, 03:24 PM
The worst albums of all time is my photo album. :D

chicapowerpunk
03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
The worst albums of all time is my photo album. :D

And why, you are ugly, or a phenomenon or something?:confused:

Davo
03-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Because in my photo album are photos of nude Tomasisko.

chicapowerpunk
03-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Because in my photo album are photos of nude Tomasisko.

So does this monster, eh?;)

ChuckNorisOnBass
03-14-2009, 10:07 AM
hmmm.... let me think fo a minute....:rolleyes:

of course!!
linkin park's reanimation but i know 1000 more horrible albums...

i like linkin park but this album is such a (!@#$%^&*)...

renato piquette
03-14-2009, 10:53 AM

of course!!

lol,i like your username,it´s maybe the best one after "les paul girl" :D
hey!you gotta visit "the welcome thread"

RageAndLov
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM

of course!!

Minutes To Midnight is their weakest studio album by far! How the hell did they manage to go that way so suddenly?

chicapowerpunk
03-26-2009, 05:16 PM
The worst album of kaiser chiefs is.........
just truly angree mob...........;)

MAXTER
03-27-2009, 01:58 AM
the worst cd ever - paris hilton:D

Mellow Chaos
03-31-2009, 12:23 AM
Anything by Metallica after ...AJFA

Way to not be a faddish prig.

Ninty Man
03-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Well... anyone here heard fly on the wall of AC/DC??? Is such an embarassment that album

Also I must say it: Van Halen III is a fucking disgrace

Flux
04-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Don’t know if anyone has already mentioned Korn, but See You on the Other Side was fucking awful.

Outerspaceman21
04-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Don’t know if anyone has already mentioned Korn, but See You on the Other Side was fucking awful.

It wasn't that bad. I liked it. It wasn't like their last albums, but I thought it was okay.

renato piquette
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM
beastie boys-the mix up
wasn´t that bad,but come on!!it was an instrumental album,that´s not what you expect from a rap trio,i waited 4 years for that album just to find out it was instrumental

delboy
04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
beastie boys-the mix up
wasn´t that bad,but come on!!it was an instrumental album,that´s not what you expect from a rap trio,i waited 4 years for that album just to find out it was instrumentalThen how the hell is it one of the worst albums of all time?

Flux
04-02-2009, 06:50 PM
It wasn't that bad. I liked it. It wasn't like their last albums, but I thought it was okay.

It sucked so bad I stopped listening to Korn. No wonder Head and David left. I’m trying to get back into them but, I dunno. They won’t ever be the same.

Outerspaceman21
04-02-2009, 07:17 PM
It sucked so bad I stopped listening to Korn. No wonder Head and David left. I’m trying to get back into them but, I dunno. They won’t ever be the same.

Well, thats your opinion. I still like Korn, even though I don't listen to them as much I used to. And Head left because he became a born again christian and Dave is just taking some time off.

Flux
04-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Well, thats your opinion. I still like Korn, even though I don't listen to them as much I used to. And Head left because he became a born again christian and Dave is just taking some time off.

Yeah, I know why they left, it’s pretty sad. Korn had it all and lost it. I hope Slipknot and The Deftones don’t head down the same road.

Quagmire
04-02-2009, 11:37 PM
I could post thousands of candidates but I will just do worst albums by some bands I actually like.

St. Anger - Metallica
In Your Honor (Disc 1) - Foo Fighters
Lullabies To Paralyze - QOTSA
Splinter - The Offspring

Ninty Man
04-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Anyone here heard Con todo respeto from Molotov??

Outerspaceman21
04-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I could post thousands of candidates but I will just do worst albums by some bands I actually like.

St. Anger - Metallica
In Your Honor (Disc 1) - Foo Fighters
Lullabies To Paralyze - QOTSA
Splinter - The Offspring

I liked Lullabies To Paralyze and In Your Honor. I wouldn't say they were their best, but not their worst.

And Splinter fucking rocked. If you say the album is one of the worst just because it was short, then you fucking deaf.

renato piquette
04-03-2009, 03:04 PM
And Splinter fucking rocked. If you say the album is one of the worst just because it was short, then you fucking deaf.

omg,,"splinter" on of the worst albums?with songs like "lightning rod" or "the noose"??!!i don´t think so

Outerspaceman21
04-03-2009, 03:41 PM
omg,,"splinter" on of the worst albums?with songs like "lightning rod" or "the noose"??!!i don´t think so

Seriously((((

Ninty Man
04-03-2009, 06:32 PM

It has worst hangover, da hui, when you're in prison... I rest my case

Outerspaceman21
04-03-2009, 06:54 PM
It has worst hangover, da hui, when you're in prison... I rest my case

I can understand Worst Hangover and When You're In Prison because those are just throwaway tracks, but Da Hui is a fucking awesome track. Thats like one of my favorite tracks.

renato piquette
04-04-2009, 12:23 AM
I can understand Worst Hangover and When You're In Prison because those are just throwaway tracks, but Da Hui is a fucking awesome track. Thats like one of my favorite tracks.

damn,i was posting the same,i like da hui but hate t.w.h.e.,still,the 2 songs i quoted are worth the whole album,sosplinter would kick ass even containing "intermission","denial,revisited" and "kristy"

Ninty Man
04-04-2009, 08:23 AM
damn,i was posting the same,i like da hui but hate t.w.h.e.,still,the 2 songs i quoted are worth the whole album,sosplinter would kick ass even containing "intermission","denial,revisited" and "kristy"

Denial and Kristy are pure awesomenesss...

Intermission would be an staple in my concerts

renato piquette
04-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Denial and Kristy are pure awesomenesss...

Intermission would be an staple in my concerts

now i understand why you dislike "splinter" :D

Ninty Man
04-06-2009, 09:40 AM
now i understand why you dislike "splinter" :D

Because is laaame

Quagmire
04-10-2009, 11:10 PM
I liked Lullabies To Paralyze and In Your Honor. I wouldn't say they were their best, but not their worst.

No it wasn't just because it was short. I mean Insomniac is barely 30 minutes long and that's my second favorite Green Day album. It's that it doesn't have many songs I can truly say I like. The only songs I still ever listen to off that album with any regularity are Spare Me The Details, Hit That, and Can't Get My Head Around You. Every once in awhile I will listen to The Noose and Lightning Rod and the others have been pretty much forgotten.

Outerspaceman21
04-11-2009, 07:51 AM
No it wasn't just because it was short. I mean Insomniac is barely 30 minutes long and that's my second favorite Green Day album. It's that it doesn't have many songs I can truly say I like. The only songs I still ever listen to off that album with any regularity are Spare Me The Details, Hit That, and Can't Get My Head Around You. Every once in awhile I will listen to The Noose and Lightning Rod and the others have been pretty much forgotten.

I really like all the track with the exception of the opener, closer and Hangover. I dig them all based on mostly instrumental. It's heavy, dark and fucking awesome. I can understand what you mean, though. Still, I listen to all the Offspring CDs on a regular basis. I have most songs on my Ipod.

renato piquette
04-11-2009, 09:57 AM
why the fusing on "splinter"?i think it`s by far better than "co1",excluding "million miles away","vultures","huck it" and maybe "come out swinging",the whole tracks are pretty random,they are not bad (exepting "denial,revisited"),they are just random songs,while i can say "splinter" really got big stuff,and even "the worst hangover ever" wich we all hate,but at least is a different song while most of the "co1" songs that are full of clichè,that`s what makes that album kind of lame,don`t get me wrong,i love it,but i still think that,and all i can say is that "splinter" is way better

Ninty Man
04-11-2009, 12:47 PM
why the fusing on "splinter"?i think it`s by far better than "co1",excluding "million miles away","vultures","huck it" and maybe "come out swinging",the whole tracks are pretty random,they are not bad (exepting "denial,revisited"),they are just random songs,while i can say "splinter" really got big stuff,and even "the worst hangover ever" wich we all hate,but at least is a different song while most of the "co1" songs that are full of clichè,that`s what makes that album kind of lame,don`t get me wrong,i love it,but i still think that,and all i can say is that "splinter" is way better

Conspiracy of one is awesome
Come out swinging, Million miles away, Dammit, Living in chaos, Special delivere -except the umgachaca-, All Along, Vultures, CO1 and Huck it are awesome.
I really like Denial Revisited , one fine day, and want you bad.
Original prankster and all along are just good... but I really enjoy the album, at least is fluid.

Splinter is a fucking disaster

cool 2 hate 681
04-11-2009, 01:13 PM
co1 beats splinter but splinter had some good songs like the noose long way home never gonna find me lightning rod can't get my head around you and race against myself

dff_punk
04-11-2009, 01:33 PM
excluding "million miles away","vultures","huck it" and maybe "come out swinging",the whole tracks are pretty random,they are not bad (exepting "denial,revisited"),they are just random songs,

Random songs??!! Are you high again?

Free?
04-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Fuck you for mentioning any Offspring album here. They haven't done ANY album which could be called as worst of all time.

Create a new thread "The worst albums by your favorite bands" and then it will be okay.

Seriously.

renato piquette
04-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Random songs??!! Are you high again?

well,that`s what i think about songs like "all along",yeah,i`m being a hater once again,sorry,:o

renato piquette
04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Fuck you for mentioning any Offspring album here. They haven't done ANY album which could be called as worst of all time.

Create a new thread "The worst albums by your favorite bands" and then it will be okay.

Seriously.

i hope this wasn`t refered to me,cos i would never place an offspring album here,i was just saying that i like "splinter" better than "co1",and of course,i wasn`t the one who placed "splinter" here,i`ve onle placed here a franz ferdinand album and a beastie boys one

Outerspaceman21
04-11-2009, 02:27 PM
i hope this wasn`t refered to me,cos i would never place an offspring album here,i was just saying that i like "splinter" better than "co1",and of course,i wasn`t the one who placed "splinter" here,i`ve onle placed here a franz ferdinand album and a beastie boys one

Actually no. It was directed to Quagmire who listed Splinter because he's an idiot.

renato piquette
04-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Actually no. It was directed to Quagmire who listed Splinter because he's an idiot.

i thought it was ninty man

Free?
04-11-2009, 02:37 PM

Nah dude, as far as I could notice, you were discussing some particular songs and you didn't even say negative stuff about them. I just opened this thread and there was another Splinter - Co1 discussion which means somebody named an Offspring album in the worst of all time list AGAIN. Grrr. It's a failed attempt to sound like a constructive critic.

Outerspaceman21
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
i thought it was ninty man

No, Ninty man just called it a disaster of a CD.

Quagmire actually was the one who listed it.

renato piquette
04-11-2009, 02:48 PM
No, Ninty man just called it a disaster of a CD.

Quagmire actually was the one who listed it.

well,he is a big fat twat because of that :D

renato piquette
04-27-2009, 12:29 PM
how to sell soul to souless people who sold soul-public enemy
i would never know it was chuck d who was rapping on that album,he sounds horrible there,and their songs are predictible and full of clichè,such a shame cus p.e. was really a great band and i considered chuck d my hero

TakesMeNowhere28
04-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I totally agree that Metallica's St. Anger album was complete garbage. I can't listen to any song on that album without getting a headache. Of course, that's how our bodies react when someone keeps hitting a skillet over and over. I can't believe a sound so horrible could ever come from a snare drum.

Quagmire
05-03-2009, 05:22 PM

Seriously.

Actually if you go back and read my post I put down that the albums I listed are by bands I actually like. What's the point in listing a Britney Spears album or some shit I don't even listen to? If Creed or Nickelback put out a garbage album obviously I'm not going to give a shit since I don't like them anyway. I was just noting those albums because they were extra disappointing because I love those bands.