PDA

View Full Version : Your Band Name

pyro offspring
02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
i didnt see it when i searched so... post your band name, website, albums, etc.

randman21
02-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Heh. You make the worst threads ever.

Plus, I think participating would break the "one thread per band" rule.

pyro offspring
02-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Heh. You make the worst threads ever.

Plus, I think participating would break the "one thread per band" rule.

posting in this woundnt be making a new thread, and what great threads have you ever made?

randman21
02-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Namely, the "Vote for Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" and "Vote for You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" threads. I like to fantasize that I was partly responsible for YGGF,K being number on the charts. I may be overreaching, though.:D

Anyway, keep calm, my man. I'm not bashing you, just stating facts. We cool. If you're still around in a few minutes, I'm about to update my band's thread.

pyro offspring
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Namely, the "Vote for Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" and "Vote for You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" threads. I like to fantasize that I was partly responsible for YGGF,K being number on the charts. I may be overreaching, though.:D

Anyway, keep calm, my man. I'm not bashing you, just stating facts. We cool. If you're still around in a few minutes, I'm about to update my band's thread.

never heard of those threads, and keep fantasizing. im done now, nevermind what threads ive created

randman21
02-26-2009, 05:34 PM
never heard of those threads, and keep fantasizing. im done now, nevermind what threads ive created

Man, I just can't win with you. I'm trying to give you what you came for. :(

P.S. Check the first stickied thread in the GOD section. Not that I'm bragging. It's only a thread.

Vera
02-27-2009, 01:06 AM
God I wish I was mod again.

:p

randman21
02-27-2009, 02:06 AM
I miss you, Vera. :(:(

darea
02-27-2009, 02:36 AM

What's wrong with you? He was just stating a fact. He wasn't being mean or anything. Wait till you've been here for a longer time before bashing the older members of this forum, who've had more time to post good threads, and who know the rules here.

JoY
02-27-2009, 02:54 AM
God I wish I was mod again.

:p

*grins* in cases like these, me too.

to think a lot of special attention went to this place (especially coming from you). Your Band = the cutest forum evah. <34lyfe.

Vera
02-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Think your threads through, pyro. This ENTIRE FORUM is basically an index of people's bands and myspace pages.

renato piquette
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
posting in this woundnt be making a new thread, and what great threads have you ever made?

that´s because you never post at the offspring´s threads,they are at the top,oh,also,i forgot,fuck you,you´re one of the most annoying members