PDA

View Full Version : islam r takin over the world

smashboy94
02-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Have takin all back now..........

Al Coholic
02-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Tell me about it. And their women? Way too hairy.

Gustavo
02-27-2009, 12:12 PM
the muslims who comin from war zones beggin to stay in our contrys, and if they got allowed they treat us like bullshit!
they force back our religinon, colture and land!
im so fockin tired of all that goddamned thing they can just retret!
here in Norway they send their chids back cuse thy says they have become to ''norwegian''... that cant be respected of us:mad:

hmmm... xenophobia?

bighead384
02-27-2009, 12:15 PM
goddamn moslums

Superdope
02-27-2009, 12:24 PM
This thread has the potential to be epic. Now we only need some radicals from the other side of the spectrum and we'll be all set.

ad8
02-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm listening to Bad Religinon right now.

metalmania
02-27-2009, 01:29 PM
hmmm... xenophobia?
yes dude,your idea is cool about xenophobia!
and i have to say that this subject is not politic and it is about religion!!and the biggest fascism is the religious fascism

Gustavo
02-27-2009, 01:40 PM
yes dude,your idea is cool about xenophobia!
and i have to say that this subject is not politic and it is about religion!!and the biggest fascism is the religious fascism

Yeah, I pretty much assume that this thread has NOTHING to do with politics, what it has to do is facism, religous facism. Judging people according to their religion/beliefs or nationality is just not right and it it's totally against human rights -- as far as I know, at least.
So, I'd rather not talk about it much. This dude is probably just pissed he can't handle people who don't follow the same opinions, beliefs that he follows. If I were him I'd learn how to deal with humans... because it's what we all are, humans, no matter what, we are all humans.

metalmania
02-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I pretty much assume that this thread has NOTHING to do with politics, what it has to do is facism, religous facism. Judging people according to their religion/beliefs or nationality is just not right and it it's totally against human rights -- as far as I know, at least.
So, I'd rather not talk about it much. This dude is probably just pissed he can't handle people who don't follow the same opinions, beliefs that he follows. If I were him I'd learn how to deal with humans... because it's what we all are, humans, no matter what, we are all humans.
yeah absolutelly yeah!managers always (lords,kings,emperors,governments...)tried to break to people by "nations,religions and many classes" remarks and unfortunatelly many people did believe this bad game.fascist and religious fanatics joined the world.they say:"oh you re muslim go hell,oh you re christian go hell,oh you re jew go hell" and these all speechs re bullshit!and xenophobic maniacs were born such!i say again:these games re product of medieval!they re just using those terms.people have to see that these terms re just nothing!

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Muslims have always been a warlike people, the lightning, I hate to say but history tells us they hanestado involved in all sides, then you'll be able to remove the above..:(

Free?
02-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Neeeedz more of zsk!

Superdope
02-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Neeeedz more of zsk!

Funny, I actually thought he was the one who created it, before clicking on the thread

metalmania
02-27-2009, 03:23 PM
hm i think that you re coming to this subject by religious view but its so normal cause its easy way.look at the history of religions.allreligions's history has wars!remember the 2.world war or remember the 1348,1492....christians have killed to jews and they have gone to their new motherland.muslim arabs have attacked to france and other geographies in 7.,8.,9. centuries.now i think:i cant accuse to all faithfuls(mean of allreligions) for these tragedies and i say again:religious subject re fanatics's line here.

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 03:35 PM
:religious subject re fanatics's line here.

They are not fanatics, religion is just business, the pretext of conquest has always been "rid the world of pagans, save the people of Bethlehem for the Barbarians", is just unpretexto to dominate nations do not believe it?:cool:

metalmania
02-27-2009, 03:42 PM
i mean this subject is not politic.(these all people re not fanatic here but this subject is becoming this and this problem is wholeworld's problem) paganism and other religions re different subjects.and i cant understand why people clash by religions,its so tragic anyway i dont want to talk about it.

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 04:00 PM
It's easy, as they say in Mexico, and they washed the coconut, is a way to manipulate gente.I think that someone must have created the world, no?:eek:

metalmania
02-27-2009, 04:04 PM
It's easy, as they say in Mexico, and they washed the coconut, is a way to manipulate gente.I think that someone must have created the world, no?:eek:
absolutely no.i couldnt tell or you misunderstood me .anyway.i have to go now.c ya.

chicapowerpunk
02-27-2009, 04:09 PM
absolutely no.i couldnt tell or you misunderstood me .anyway.i have to go now.c ya.

Sorry, I was giving my opinion, I respect your position on that, sorry:(

Drafan
02-27-2009, 05:26 PM
If there is a god, and itīs Alllah, Allah is a good god, nobody is going to enter heaven after killing innocent people, only hell.

Thomas
02-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Holy crap.

nieh
02-28-2009, 07:58 AM

I wish they'd get rid of our Coulters

GunForHire
02-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Hmm, xenophobic indeed. I have quite a few Muslim friends and I can tell you that the extremists are in the definite minority. No different from the Christians who launched the Inquisition hundreds of years ago.

zsk
02-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Have takin all back now..........

they're nothing against the christs,it's the biggest religion,and if islamic people would finaly live like the koran tells them(in peace!)
maybe there are(but i'm realy sure they are) some islamic people,who don't want to fight against the "Western World" ,and that are real islamic people for me,the others are just terrorists and I'm sure if allah exists,he'll not forgive them!

ad8
02-28-2009, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K004AU884YE

I don't know if Homer is going to love or hate me for posting this. Whatever:D

zsk
02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
the muslims who comin from war zones beggin to stay in our contrys, and if they got allowed they treat us like bullshit!
im so fockin tired of all that goddamned thing they can just retret!
here in Norway they send their chids back cuse thy says they have become to ''norwegian''... that cant be respected of us
in germany there are many muslims,some of them do realy want to be terrorist and a little group of them are
but there are also people,who don't want! But many muslims
are friends of me and they don't care about beeing muslim or being christian
and that's the way it has to be
even in frankfurt there's no German people and turkish or italian,here people were only seen as humans,whereas they come from differnet countrysm,the town is international
there was a demonstration of some Nazis and the germans and the immigrants forced them back!
so it has to bee

metalmania
02-28-2009, 03:55 PM
the thread of xenophobia!and fascists love it!they just take nourishment from this.so nevermind.

Rooster
02-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Hell yeah, let's get rid of these extremely violent muslims, their only lifestyle is war!

Let's start a crusade, that's what our peaceful God wants us to do...

disclaimer: SARCASM

ad8
03-01-2009, 04:22 AM
in germany there are many germans,some of them do realy want to be nazis and a little group of them are
but there are also people,who don't want! But many germans
are friends of me and they don't care about beeing german or being christian
and that's the way it has to bee

Free?
03-01-2009, 04:28 AM
in germany there are many germans,some of them do realy want to be nazis and a little group of them are

Toooooo mucccchhhh of zsk!

chicapowerpunk
03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I repeat what I said before we are ALL warmongering, no matter what country or race. :eek:
At the end we are all destroying;)

zsk
03-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Toooooo mucccchhhh of zsk!

realy to much...

zsk
03-09-2009, 12:12 PM

ohh mann,geht's heut auch mal ernsthaft?

Al Coholic
03-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I repeat what I said before we are ALL warmongering, no matter what country or race. :eek:
At the end we are all destroying;)

Baby I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a dickmongerer, no matter what country or race. :) At the end, me and you are doin it.