PDA

View Full Version : What will happen now?

ad8
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
As there are no more mods for Your Band only, I'm wondering if we could keep the artist of the month thing alive. My question is: Could one of the supermods take care of this or should we rather vote an artist of the month and let the super mods just make it a sticky?
Any other ideas/comments/thoughts?

T-6005
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
I think it'd be great if one of the supermods could do it.

I still think Sanni should pick, as it was her idea in the first place.

Little_Miss_1565
03-03-2009, 10:30 AM
I agree. I know Sanni still plans on looking after her good work here -- I'd be happy to make stickies or whatever else is needed.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Anyone can take initiative and do cool things for any section of the forum. You don't need a moderator to step in for that, we're just here to help things go smoothly.

Superdope
03-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Anyone can take initiative and do cool things for any section of the forum. You don't need a moderator to step in for that, we're just here to help things go smoothly.

Which reminds me... That KY I borrowed you, Ricky.. I don't want you using it on anyone else! :(

JoY
03-12-2009, 11:31 AM

I hate to say, that it used to be very convenient to be able to bring a cool idea to life right away. for instance ideas for a sticky, after there's a certain consensus it's worth being on top of the page... making instant corrections to stickies & topics, like deleting one if it doesn't appear to be useful anymore, moving certain topics/posts, so it all makes sense & everything is rightly categorised... for what it's worth, I'm really going to miss the special attention this forum used to get. in the form of moderators focusing on this forum & this forum only with a certain love & dedication.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm really going to miss the special attention this forum used to get. in the form of moderators focusing on this forum & this forum only with a certain love & dedication.

The moderators are still going to do that.