PDA

View Full Version : you believe in the ghosts?

chicapowerpunk
03-11-2009, 03:35 PM
It is not a survey, is an open question

KHWHD
03-11-2009, 05:22 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34575&highlight=ghosts

chicapowerpunk
03-11-2009, 05:41 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34575&highlight=ghosts

And now you say eh?:D

0r4ng3
03-11-2009, 05:57 PM
And now you say eh?:D
...what?

Anyway, yeah, I believe in ghosts. Haunter is fucking awesome.

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Gengar is better.

Proof:

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:0DB5fEAHtcJdiM:http://www.deviantart.com/download/46312681/Gengar_devours_Pikachu____XD_by_Da_Phase_Meister.j pg

Outerspaceman21
03-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I aint afraid of no ghost.

I do believe in ghost (and the afterlife) because of the documentarys I've seen. I know they may be fake, but I do think some of them are legit.

Outerspaceman21
03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Gengar is better.

Proof:

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:0DB5fEAHtcJdiM:http://www.deviantart.com/download/46312681/Gengar_devours_Pikachu____XD_by_Da_Phase_Meister.j pg

I loved Genger! I had no friends so I could never evolve Haunter.

dff_punk
03-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I believe in Holland25, and all the other beings that have drunk too much to became.. actually.. ghosts.

Lizardus
03-11-2009, 06:29 PM
i don't care about ghosts.
Sewer mutants and mole people, now those are dangerous.

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 06:45 PM
I loved Genger! I had no friends so I could never evolve Haunter.

Man, I had no friends too. We could be friends...? :o

0r4ng3
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Gengar is better. [IMG]
That's probably the ONLY proof. Haunter is much more badass than Gengar. That's like saying Scizor is better than Scyther. Or like saying any of them are better than Scyther for that matter, but that's besides the point.

renato piquette
03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
That's probably the ONLY proof. Haunter is much more badass than Gengar. That's like saying Scizor is better than Scyther. Or like saying any of them are better than Scyther for that matter, but that's besides the point.

yeah,haunter is the coolest ghost,scyther is better than scizor and kadabra is better than alakazam :)

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:07 PM

Okay fine! However, I can DISPROVE that haunter is badass with this picture:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/Mike_Nintendo/Haunter.jpg?t=1236827166

Scyther is unarguably the best of the bunch. In fact, I won't even go in there because it would be as futile as explaining why 2+2=4. So obvious.

Flux
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
On topic: I believe in ghosts. I’ve seen a few.

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:14 PM
On topic: I believe in ghosts. I’ve seen a few.

Really? Describe your experiences with ghosts.

My mother claims to have seen some. Personally, I don't believe in them since I don't have a reason to believe they exist, nor have I encountered any unexplainable phenomena seemingly caused by ghosts (or that I interpreted that way, which I'm really unlikely to do in the first place).

renato piquette
03-11-2009, 08:21 PM
no way!let´s keep talking bout pokémon

Flux
03-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Really? Describe your experiences with ghosts.

My mother claims to have seen some. Personally, I don't believe in them since I don't have a reason to believe they exist, nor have I encountered any unexplainable phenomena seemingly caused by ghosts (or that I interpreted that way, which I'm really unlikely to do in the first place).

I’ve had countless experiences (seeing, smelling, touch, hearing) since I can remember. I believe I have 5 that I’ve seen in my home. I thought I was seeing things until my mother described the same spirits, but she sees them on a regular basis where I see them about 3 times a year, if that. Maybe I should get a Oui ja Board and try to contact them.

no way!let´s keep talking bout pokémon

Awwww, did i ruin it for you?

WebDudette
03-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Haunter > Gengar > Scyther

Blastoise > All

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I’ve had countless experiences (seeing, smelling, touch, hearing) since I can remember. I believe I have 5 that I’ve seen in my home. I thought I was seeing things until my mother described the same spirits, but she sees them on a regular basis where I see them about 3 times a year, if that. Maybe I should get a Oui ja Board and try to contact them.

Wow, interesting! Of course, since I haven't perceived what you have, I still can't believe in ghosts. Hell, I don't even believe in God. Who knows though, we must keep an open mind. I'm perfectly willing to be convinced otherwise, but nothing has been particularly convincing for me..

Blastoise > All

Charizard owns blastoise. He was such a badass flying rebel on the show. He could kill whatever he wanted but he didn't give a fuck.

Flux
03-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Nah, I don’t believe in God either. I’ll stay an agnostic until I’m proven otherwise.

renato piquette
03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Charizard owns blastoise. He was such a badass flying rebel on the show. He could kill whatever he wanted but he didn't give a fuck.

charizard owns all of them!!

bighead384
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Charizard didn't give a FUCK.

WebDudette
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Charizard was an undisciplined, useless, crybaby, non-conformist. Blastoise was raised tough, he used to run with the Squirtle Sqaud. He spent a while in the Palet Town Penitentiary, there he shaped the fuck up. Now he is a perfect killing machine, he would shoot Charizard's punk ass right out of the fucking sky.

...WITH HIS FUCKING WATER CANNONS.

Tired_Of_You
03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Water beats fire!!!

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Charizard was an undisciplined, useless, crybaby, non-conformist. Blastoise was raised tough, he used to run with the Squirtle Sqaud. He spent a while in the Palet Town Penitentiary, there he shaped the fuck up. Now he is a perfect killing machine, he would shoot Charizard's punk ass right out of the fucking sky.

...WITH HIS FUCKING WATER CANNONS.

Water beats fire!!!

Okay, you win, blastoise was more powerful. But the point is, Charizard was a badass motherfucker.

Anyway,
Charitoise > All

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/Dynamoguy526/ChariBlastBlastoiseCharizard.jpg

WebDudette
03-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Bad ass?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/SystemSloth/The_Crying_Charizard.jpg

Find me a picture of Blastoise crying.

Charitoise, awesome.

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Bad ass?

Dammit. He's sensitive on the inside. Must we condemn him for that? I hope you have all seen the movie braveheart, and been moved by this sensitive man fighting for his country and kicking ass.

Charizard is the Mel Gibson of Pokemon.

renato piquette
03-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Bad ass?

Charitoise, awesome.

ain´t crying,they are charizard´s bitches,they just got a flamming bukkake

WebDudette
03-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Mel Gibson fought, Charizard flew off like a bitch.

Just sayin'.

Flux
03-11-2009, 08:52 PM
You’re ruining the ghost thread! :(

Who do I complain to?

Bipolar Bear
03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Mel Gibson fought, Charizard flew off like a bitch.

Just sayin'.

Charizard could have fought and easily won but the fact remains that he just didn't give a fuck. He already was so superior that any fighting was useless. His victory was already assured from the start.

Screw what I had just said, Charizard > Mel Gibson

bighead384
03-11-2009, 09:01 PM
More importantly...Do you believe in magic? I hope you do.

Ronald McDonald has magical friends
Make Ronald happy, your life never ends

I made that up when I was young^

bighead384
03-11-2009, 09:03 PM
You’re ruining the ghost thread! :(

Who do I complain to?

Me and only me. I run this place.

Flux
03-11-2009, 09:05 PM
I believe in magic. I really do.

I don’t answer to clowns tho. Are you a clown?

bighead384
03-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I believe in magic. I really do.

I don’t answer to clowns tho. Are you a clown?

Yes. I'm the world's first African-American clown.

Flux
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
My suspicions were correct. Deceiver! :p

Now, I do not make complaints nor do I answer to you.

Outerspaceman21
03-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Back to pokemon, My all time fave was Blastoise. He was rad.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/natural_dreamer/Blastoid.gif

Hell yeah.

Oh yeah, Bipolar, we will always be friends.

_Way_Down_the_Line_
03-12-2009, 06:47 AM
I'll kick his ass with Raikou I thunder gone jaja, my fav o f all tima was this little dude

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7933885173/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/27/Dark_Tyranitar.jpg

0r4ng3
03-12-2009, 07:55 AM
That's possibly the first instance of anyone ever claiming to have a favorite that's outside of generation 1.

Al Coholic
03-12-2009, 08:36 AM
They totally sold out after generation 1. Anyone that still followed the show after the value of the cards tanked and they came up with the gimmick of new pokemon is lame. Mostly because by that time I had grown out of it.

Blastoise was the first hologram card I ever got. I didn't do the starter pack things, I went straight for the packs with 11 random cards. I don't think there was much better of a feeling at that age than opening a new pack and getting a hologram. Or Christmas, getting like 7 packs, that was the shit.

I kind of wish I still had the cards, I would make an awesome drinking game out of it.

ad8
03-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Oh yeah. I can't talk pokemon to todays 10-year-olds since there are a million new pokemon that all look alike:( But the red/blue edition games were fucking awesome.

0r4ng3
03-12-2009, 09:02 AM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/080519.jpg

Bipolar Bear
03-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Awesome comic! Hahaha

I'll kick his ass with Raikou I thunder gone jaja, my fav o f all tima was this little dude

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7933885173/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/27/Dark_Tyranitar.jpg

Yeah, what the fuck dude? I never heard of that shit, stay on topic (Pokemon from the first generation). Anything following them was gay mimic games which basically were copies of the original pokemon with small tweaks.

Also, satanic blastoise fans, here's something you should wrap your mind around. Charizard can fly. With this ability, he can dodge any move. Try to defeat him now, bitches.

Charizard is fucking invincible.

Jebus
03-12-2009, 09:41 AM
You know what's terrible? You're not allowed to use 1st generation pokemon cards in tournaments anymore. Whatever higher power that's in charge of the rules and stuff decided they were out of date of something.

EDIT: My brother and I had like 20 holographics at one point. One day he took them to his school and they ended up getting stolen from this locker. =(

Superdope
03-12-2009, 09:43 AM

Blastoise > All

Blasphemy!

Flux
03-12-2009, 12:15 PM
You guys are still at it with the Pokemon?! :p Way to thread-jack.

0r4ng3
03-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Yeah, sorry about starting that.

Sofinch
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't believe in ghosts actually but I do get scared in the darkness
and articles on the internet or newspapers, or documentaries on tv do scare me
yeah I'm kinda a pussy

Flux
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah, sorry about starting that.

Hey, do NOT apologise to me. You guys seem to be having fun and I know shit about Pokemon, so I’m randomly jumping in. :o

Offspring-Junkie
03-12-2009, 01:48 PM
I neither believe in ghosts nor in pokemon.

Superdope
03-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I neither believe in ghosts nor in pokemon.

Blasphemy!

Offspring-Junkie
03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Life's hard.

Superdope
03-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Life's hard.

Uhm... blas... blasphemy?

WebDudette
03-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Also, satanic blastoise fans, here's something you should wrap your mind around. Charizard can fly. With this ability, he can dodge any move. Try to defeat him now, bitches.

That would be true...

IF IT WEREN'T FOR FUCKING WATER CANNONS.

RonWelty
03-12-2009, 03:28 PM
YEs I believe! Greg K is one.

renato piquette
03-12-2009, 03:42 PM
That would be true...

IF IT WEREN'T FOR FUCKING WATER CANNONS.

blastoise is fat and slow,would never get his aim on a flying charizard

Al Coholic
03-12-2009, 03:56 PM
blastoise is fat and slow,would never get his aim on a flying charizard

Are we going real life here, not card video game rules? Because in real life....or atleast if real life had pokemon, Blastoise would pretty easily shield any fire attacks with his big ass shell. Secondly, Charizards wings look like they've been run over and are disproportionately small compared to his body, so I doubt he can fly that fast. Its just a matter of time before they get tired of flame based attacks(its not very effective...) and go for a slash or something, then get hit with water(it's SUPER effective).

Plus, isn't it true that if you extinguish the flame on his tail that he dies? Easyily done with water cannons. Talk about an achiles heel, you can kill that fucker with a squirt gun.

renato piquette
03-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Are we going real life here, not card video game rules? Because in real life....or atleast if real life had pokemon, Blastoise would pretty easily shield any fire attacks with his big ass shell. Secondly, Charizards wings look like they've been run over and are disproportionately small compared to his body, so I doubt he can fly that fast. Its just a matter of time before they get tired of flame based attacks(its not very effective...) and go for a slash or something, then get hit with water(it's SUPER effective).

Plus, isn't it true that if you extinguish the flame on his tail that he dies? Easyily done with water cannons. Talk about an achiles heel, you can kill that fucker with a squirt gun.

dammit,alright,blastoise defeats charizard just for being a water type,but still,charizard is better,is like comaring blastoise with oddish,oddish is a little fag,we all know that,but could kick blastoise`s ass with some razor leaves and stuff

Bipolar Bear
03-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I think we can all admit that Blastoise is indeed stronger than Charizard.

That doesn't change the fact that Charizard is MUCH smarter, cooler, and less of a pussy.

It's like saying that the German army was better than the French because it was stronger than them during WWII, or taking its side solely because of that. Blastoise is evil. He's maybe stronger but Charizard is WAY better. Read this, non-believers, and prepare to be convinced:

Interesting points. As you've said, Ash was an idiot. Furthermore, the fact that he imprisoned poor creatures in balls with no oxygen was rather doubtful. Why would they obey him in these conditions? While most pokemon went along with what these 11 year old trainers (aka psychopaths) said, Charizard knew it was unfair bullshit.

"Why should I fight for this dude who imprisons me in a ball that's one hundredth of my size?" thought Charizard as Ash furiously screamed commands at him. Charizard sometimes let out a tear after such harsh treatment - something ANYONE would do in this situation.

Blastoise is maybe stronger, but Charizard stood up for his principles. He didn't obey these madmen in their roosterfight-like duels involving poor pokemon.

In any case, he knew he could have defeated anyone he wished. He didn't give a fuck about these set-up battles, and about the wants of his moronic trainer.

Charizard was an honorable pokemon. One which could discern right from wrong. One which decided to stand up against Ash and such trainers. Blastoise is the real pussy. He maybe got his military training and shit, but he got it for the wrong reasons to help the wrong people. He was weakminded like most pokemon were.

Charizard is a hero.
Blastoise is his trainer's puppet (and quite frankly, he's quite retarded to not realize it).

Also, you might want to pursue this important debate in the thread reserved for it.

tazmaniaqu
03-13-2009, 03:03 AM
NEVER........!!!
GHOST IS JUST FOR THE WEEKNESS....!!!!!
ARE YOU WEEKNESS...????????:cool:

0r4ng3
03-13-2009, 05:35 AM
Oh my.

Al Coholic
03-13-2009, 06:21 AM
NEVER........!!!

HEY FUCKER, I HEAR YOUR MOM IS GOT WEAKNESS:cool:. IN HER MOUTH!!!.....
SHE TIRED FROM LAST NIGHT AHAHAHA...:D

holland25
03-13-2009, 07:00 AM
I believe in Holland25, and all the other beings that have drunk too much to became.. actually.. ghosts.

What... the... fuck? How did you mean that?

dff_punk
03-13-2009, 07:02 AM
What... the... fuck? How did you mean that?

I also say WTF, cause I was shitfaced when I wrote that, so.. I do not know :D

holland25
03-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Ah, yeah, that is an excuse.

_Way_Down_the_Line_
03-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Awesome comic! Hahaha

Yeah, what the fuck dude? I never heard of that shit, stay on topic (Pokemon from the first generation). Anything following them was gay mimic games which basically were copies of the original pokemon with small tweaks.

I only played Gold/Silver/Cristal, never got to play Yellow/red/blue :S
I mean tyranitar is tough adn way too cool, and it is one of the oldest becuase they now have 2 new more versions of pokemons so I say we can choose from gold/silver/cristal cause they combined all the pokemons from red/yellow/blue adn some few new ones, after G/S/C they screw the shit up,

just to clear stuff, Blastoise is way better than charizard, but my fav in Y/R/B was this dude http://www.domo-sur.com/pokemon/EX13HolonPhantoms/EX13_BST_kabutops.jpg

but still Tyranitar kills them all so screw u all :D

Flux
03-13-2009, 09:41 AM
NEVER........!!!

:eek: Excuse me?! :rolleyes:

I am NOT weak. Well…..maybe a little… but that doesn’t explain what I’ve experienced.

Free?
03-13-2009, 09:46 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/12/ghostbusters_logo_3.jpg

Almost perfectly fits forum's color scheme!

Flux
03-13-2009, 09:53 AM
OH.MY.GOD!!

Whyja hafta do that?! I’ll have nightmares tonight! :mad:

metalmania
03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
GHOSTS?????????damn

chicapowerpunk
03-13-2009, 04:02 PM
GHOSTS?????????damn

What does this mean?:confused:

metalmania
03-13-2009, 04:03 PM
hehe they re just nothing!so nevermind!

Flux
03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
I think I’ll sleep with the light ON tonight.

Alison
03-13-2009, 04:06 PM
We have a house in Offaly (middle of Ireland, in the bogs:p) and its a few hundred years old now. A numnber of relatives and people who've stayed claim that they hear the furniture moving in the night.
My granny used say that in the night she'd wake up and hear a person dragging chains up the stairs, get to the door and then stop.
Also, the next door neighbour there claims he sees ghosts frequently, but he's fucking weird at the same time.
I can't say I've heard anything myself though

chicapowerpunk
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Alison Well, if you were in Mexico and had sent a "parapsychological" named Carlos Trejo, and that sort of money would have earned with your story..:eek:

Flux
03-13-2009, 04:12 PM
We have a house in Offaly (middle of Ireland, in the bogs:p) and its a few hundred years old now. A numnber of relatives and people who've stayed claim that they hear the furniture moving in the night.
My granny used say that in the night she'd wake up and hear a person dragging chains up the stairs, get to the door and then stop.
Also, the next door neighbour there claims he sees ghosts frequently, but he's fucking weird at the same time.
I can't say I've heard anything myself though

I find the whole chain rattling phenomenon weird. I’ve never had anyone experience that.

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:35 PM
ghosts bless you all hehe

Flux
03-13-2009, 05:37 PM
They’d better not! I’ll kick all their transparent asses!

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:43 PM
They’d better not! I’ll kick all their transparent asses!
puahahhahahhaaaaa

Flux
03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
I’m not kiddin’!

Oh! Medium is on!! :D

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:51 PM
I’m not kiddin’!

Oh! Medium is on!! :D
anyway.allghosts love you.love 'em all!bravooo!

chicapowerpunk
03-13-2009, 05:53 PM

that mean? :cool:

Bipolar Bear
03-13-2009, 05:56 PM

that mean? :cool:

The grammar of those Mexicans is so bad that they can't even understand themselves now. :rolleyes:

metalmania
03-13-2009, 05:57 PM
The grammar of those Mexicans is so bad that they can't even understand themselves now. :rolleyes:
thank you,grammer teacher ;)

Flux
03-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Lollerskates! :D As long as THEY know what they’re on about.

chicapowerpunk
03-13-2009, 06:00 PM

they expect from a girl studying in school official, who was a professional teacher:p

Flux
03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
a who now? i'm so lost.

Bipolar Bear
03-13-2009, 06:42 PM
The more they try to explain themselves, the more confusing it gets. :confused:

Flux
03-13-2009, 06:45 PM
I’m also sleepy-drunk confused which doesn’t help.

Lol’s at the tags. I love that feature. :p

Bipolar Bear
03-13-2009, 06:47 PM
I’m also sleepy-drunk confused which doesn’t help.

Lol’s at the tags. I love that feature. :p

Believe me, you wouldn't understand them anymore if you weren't.
Yeah, the tag feature is great. Makes me lol

Flux
03-13-2009, 06:51 PM
*added a tag*

Oh, good to know! No one would understand me if i spoke in my own language. I'll stick to english.

tazmaniaqu
03-14-2009, 02:57 AM
HEY FUCKER, I HEAR YOUR MOM IS GOT WEAKNESS:cool:. IN HER MOUTH!!!.....
SHE TIRED FROM LAST NIGHT AHAHAHA...:D

ahahhh.......i see u'r an evil....u are sooooooooooooooo freak......!!!:mad:

tazmaniaqu
03-14-2009, 03:00 AM
:eek: Excuse me?! :rolleyes:

I am NOT weak. Well…..maybe a little… but that doesn’t explain what I’ve experienced.

than tell me, whats your experience........???:rolleyes:

renato piquette
03-14-2009, 11:03 AM

for what i know,metalmania is not mexican,he´s an asshole

Bipolar Bear
03-14-2009, 11:30 AM
for what i know,metalmania is not mexican,he´s an asshole

Yeah, that guy seems to have pretty confusing/senseless ideas..

Oh and your grammar is good though renato. You're one of those rare mexicans that can speak english.

Flux
03-15-2009, 02:07 PM
I heard voices today. Maybe they really are in my head. :eek:

Szandi
03-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I'm in dread of ghosts...

Szandi
03-15-2009, 02:24 PM
My grandma always told me:
"here are offenders and you are in dread of ghosts.":D