PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having problems with Hotmail?

Agent Orange
03-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Whenvever I try to log in its giving me an error page. Happening to anyone else?

Outerspaceman21
03-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Nope. I'm having no problems at all. Cept my servers too busy.

Rutegard
03-12-2009, 10:26 AM
no problems at all but servers are too busy

this has happened before...

Olive
03-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Im just getting a page that says "Server Too Busy"

Blitzkrieg Bop
03-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Mine is working just fine ... a bit slow, but it is working

Rutegard
03-12-2009, 11:14 AM
mine is fully operational now

Cock Joke
03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
All's well that ends well!

0r4ng3
03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Works fine for me, but then again this post is about an hour and a half after yours, so the problem's probably fixed by now.

ninthz
03-12-2009, 05:36 PM
People still use Hotmail?

Outerspaceman21
03-12-2009, 05:40 PM

Hey, email's email.

0r4ng3
03-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I know Gmail is better in every way, but it'd be redundant to have two e-mail accounts.

Actually, I think I have a Gmail account, I just don't use it.

Emily_offspring_fan
03-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I have a Gmail account but I use Hotmail sometimes.
I tried to enter today and it didnt work, but now is working fine :)

Bipolar Bear
03-12-2009, 07:09 PM
I have multiple email addresses. Transferring from one to the other is a matter of checking the main one often and checking the other ones at increasingly distant intervals of time in case someone emails you. After a while, you can finally abandon your older adress. I didn't find the process too hard, actually.

I use gmail too. I must say I like it a lot more than hotmail.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 02:26 AM
i hate hotmail with a passion. i gtry to check my email, but the main page doesn't like to update

i hit refresh refresh refresh... then finnally new messages show up.

Budzy
03-13-2009, 02:30 AM
I got a virus the other day through Windows Live Messenger, and now it's taking up my whole computer so that ones fucked. Gotta use this shitty computer.

tazmaniaqu
03-13-2009, 02:36 AM
what is hotmail.......???:confused:

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:03 AM
I got a virus the other day through Windows Live Messenger, and now it's taking up my whole computer so that ones fucked. Gotta use this shitty computer.

get a mac.

and to answer previous person's question, hotmail is very sucky email that some of us use. it is my forums contact email. thats it. i don't use it otherwise.

Llamas
03-13-2009, 03:11 AM
I only use hotmail for a junk mail account. Hotmail is garbage. I prefer gmail and my University account.

I'm hoping to ditch windows for ubuntu this week... craziness will ensue.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:19 AM
my junk email is yahoo.

Budzy
03-13-2009, 03:23 AM
get a mac.

I was talking to a friend I know and she said the exact same thing, might be something worth looking into, I usually have to take my compute rin about once every 3 months due to something going wrong, and my family is fairly good with computers.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:27 AM
I was talking to a friend I know and she said the exact same thing, might be something worth looking into, I usually have to take my compute rin about once every 3 months due to something going wrong, and my family is fairly good with computers.

problem with macs is that, while right now there aren't many viruses and such, in a few years tehrea re expected to be many. like for pcs, it will be unsafe for us mac users. ricky and sean watch out. by the time i graduate, we will need virus software and shit like that. at least, that is what is predicted. :( stupid jerkoffs writing BS software to screw up our macalicious lives.

Budzy
03-13-2009, 03:34 AM
problem with macs is that, while right now there aren't many viruses and such, in a few years tehrea re expected to be many. like for pcs, it will be unsafe for us mac users. ricky and sean watch out. by the time i graduate, we will need virus software and shit like that. at least, that is what is predicted. :( stupid jerkoffs writing BS software to screw up our macalicious lives.

Yeah I've heard this also, the rising popularity in Macs and so forth. I like the way Windows operates more, only because I've grown up with Windows for the most part of my life, so I've just become used to it.

And also...
You mean to say you don't have any anti-virus software installed AT ALL?
That seems so alien to me, seeing how on here I have to renew every year and pay 80 dollars for the renewal, the constant virus scans, constant updates that slow all your shit down on the computer.

_Lost_
03-13-2009, 03:36 AM
And also...
You mean to say you don't have any anti-virus software installed AT ALL?
That seems so alien to me, seeing how on here I have to renew every year and pay 80 dollars for the renewal, the constant virus scans, constant updates that slow all your shit down on the computer.

yeah. none of that shit. its nice. my computer starts up so quick.