PDA

View Full Version : Beer is allright, but MTV sucks

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Hahaha so...
I went to Getro, the shopping house near the base.
And of course I decided to get my self a home made 7.3% Tomislav, but I couldn't find it.
I found Krombacher, Erdinger and a Carlsberg. No offence to you Danish beautiful people out there, you are great I love you, a model for a nowadays society...but Carlsberg sucks. Anyway I got over Krom. First, which was a new taste for me, a good one too. Carlsberg was an old taste, it wasn't too good, good but not...good enough. And I got to good old Erdinger...Blessed be thy name. It was all right. I was half way through my chips and Mr. Slavko comes to the door asking „are you going to Getro“...so I say no and I realize Slavko is not gonna leave until I say yeah. So we went to Getro again. I got my self some Tomislav and the holy O'Hara's. Now to tell you this, my favorite beer is Tomislav...but the Germans know their beer, the Danish too, Czech also, but the Irish...that's a beer. It takes some getting used to. I saw Kilkeny in the store but I'm not a millionaire so I didn't buy it. O'Hara's is very all right.

Oh I forgot hwat I was gonna say. I guess I was drunk enough to turn on the MTV, the German version of it. And I see that show Parental Control. Ahahaha, does that suck or hwat? It's a „reality TV“ and your parents are supposed to chose your date. So all right I think, I'm gonna watch human stupidity and have a blast doing it. Anyway there were these parents who chose a new date for their doather whose boyfriend is a jock. His name is Double Dean, and the man is a LEGION. I will not explain his pattern of behavior since he is too awesome to be talked about but, the guy is so awesome, it's amazing.

Since this post is not gonna get that much hits, visits or hwat not I thought of making a little „public opinion thing“. So what beer do you think is the best, what beer do you thing is the best to watch stupid stuff on TV, and be kind and reply, thank you, you are the best.

MTV (German) is still turned on, and I see some overview of the new resident evil, the chronicles of Riddick, the whole x-box thing and all those consoles out there suck, the computer rocks.

By the way I am a little drunk so, don't take too seriously what I say.

And thanks.

Nice I finished my Tomislav beer. I can't wait for the new ST movie to come out, the new STO game to come out and peace to all. Be kind rewind and all that, be good and I don't know I'm all out of ideas. Bye now.

I wanna thank the makers of Microsoft Word for making the Microsoft Word, which corrected most of my grammar errors.

Oh one more thing I can’t turn on bloody Skype to talk to a friend and I’m pissed about that. It can’t connect. And to hell with all of you who have an iPod, iPhone and all that iBullshit. Thank you for reading this idiocity and a good day.

Thanks

Mega Cool Dude.

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:49 PM
allright , since it's been already 3 minutes and I've waited for too long I'm gonna say Tomislav is my best

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:51 PM
really SIPP? why tomislav, I mean Ožujsko is so good, there is alllso Karlovaćko and Pan, Velebitsko is allso sayd to be the best Cro beer

Superdope
03-14-2009, 12:52 PM
I read to the part where you say Carlsberg sucks, and I completely agree. If possible, get Tuborg.

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:53 PM
well I see your dylema.
Tomislav is the strongest black beer. but how can you call Ožujsko a beer, it's closer to a piss

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:54 PM
I read to the part where you say Carlsberg sucks, and I completely agree. If possible, get Tuborg.

Tuborg is devine, I am sorry once again for calling Carlsberg a sucky sucky, I mean I love the Danes, the whole "we are an awere society" and the whole giving nature, you DO have great beers, much better than ours, but Carlsberg is not worth that much as it is appeared to be

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:55 PM
he sipp congradulations on your 300 post

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:56 PM
don't change the subject, Ožujsko is piss, how can you drink that stuffm I mean if you sayd Karlovačko I'd say allright, but Žuja mate Žuja sucks

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
man you've got some serious issues

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 12:58 PM
why can't I turn the bloody skype on

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 01:00 PM
dammit I've got to iron my clothes

Cock Joke
03-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Geez man!!!

Tomasisko
03-14-2009, 01:10 PM
of course MTV sucks. no doubt about that

Cock Joke
03-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Let it be known that from 2009 'til the end of time...the only reason to watch MTV is because of the College Humor Show!!!

Blitzkrieg Bop
03-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Since this post is not gonna get that much hits, visits or hwat not I thought of making a little „public opinion thing“. So what beer do you think is the best, what beer do you thing is the best to watch stupid stuff on TV, and be kind and reply, thank you, you are the best.

Okay, seriously I just read the whole things ... LOL So, I am not really a beer drinker, but would go for Carling Black Label from fond memories when I did drink beer :D

dammit I've got to iron my clothes

ROFL ... a very random, completely off-topic response, but I love it ;)

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 01:28 PM
hohoho I managed to turn my bloody skype on. hooray. dammit I'm on water now, I don't even have any more chips, and in stead of MTV I'm watching James Bong (tomorow never dies). Craig sucks

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I just realized how much bloody beer bottles I have under the bead

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5426/copyof20090314299.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Brosman was so much cooler Bond than this new one.

zsk
03-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Hahaha so...
I went to Getro, the shopping house near the base.
And of course I decided to get my self a home made 7.3% Tomislav, but I couldn't find it.
I found Krombacher, Erdinger and a Carlsberg. No offence to you Danish beautiful people out there, you are great I love you, a model for a nowadays society...but Carlsberg sucks. Anyway I got over Krom. First, which was a new taste for me, a good one too. Carlsberg was an old taste, it wasn't too good, good but not...good enough. And I got to good old Erdinger...Blessed be thy name. It was all right. I was half way through my chips and Mr. Slavko comes to the door asking „are you going to Getro“...so I say no and I realize Slavko is not gonna leave until I say yeah. So we went to Getro again. I got my self some Tomislav and the holy O'Hara's. Now to tell you this, my favorite beer is Tomislav...but the Germans know their beer, the Danish too, Czech also, but the Irish...that's a beer. It takes some getting used to. I saw Kilkeny in the store but I'm not a millionaire so I didn't buy it. O'Hara's is very all right.

Oh I forgot hwat I was gonna say. I guess I was drunk enough to turn on the MTV, the German version of it. And I see that show Parental Control. Ahahaha, does that suck or hwat? It's a „reality TV“ and your parents are supposed to chose your date. So all right I think, I'm gonna watch human stupidity and have a blast doing it. Anyway there were these parents who chose a new date for their doather whose boyfriend is a jock. His name is Double Dean, and the man is a LEGION. I will not explain his pattern of behavior since he is too awesome to be talked about but, the guy is so awesome, it's amazing.

MTV (German) is still turned on, and I see some overview of the new resident evil, the chronicles of Riddick, the whole x-box thing and all those consoles out there suck, the computer rocks.

By the way I am a little drunk so, don't take too seriously what I say.

And thanks.

Nice I finished my Tomislav beer. I can't wait for the new ST movie to come out, the new STO game to come out and peace to all. Be kind rewind and all that, be good and I don't know I'm all out of ideas. Bye now.

I wanna thank the makers of Microsoft Word for making the Microsoft Word, which corrected most of my grammar errors.

Oh one more thing I can’t turn on bloody Skype to talk to a friend and I’m pissed about that. It can’t connect. And to hell with all of you who have an iPod, iPhone and all that iBullshit. Thank you for reading this idiocity and a good day.

Thanks

Mega Cool Dude.

mtv sucks???
right,it does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tt5xpzQFoA

dff_punk
03-14-2009, 05:25 PM
From your beers, I liked Karlovačko the most. Laško is not that bad either.

sipptaroowsky
03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
I thought laško is slovenian

_Lost_
03-14-2009, 07:49 PM
tl,dr

had enough beer this week. i figure i'm pretty damn good for a good while. i don't want anymore for the time being.

RickyCrack
03-14-2009, 07:58 PM
SHUT the FUCK UP

Llamas
03-15-2009, 05:28 AM
I like rickycrack.

wheelchairman
03-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Agreed with Superdope, Danes don't drink Carlsberg, why should you? :p

sipptaroowsky
03-15-2009, 08:33 PM
what's the strongest beer in the world, I can only think of Tomislavs 7,3. Is there more?

wheelchairman
03-15-2009, 09:10 PM
The belgian Triples are pretty strong. But they don't taste good. I think a triple is 9 or 10%. I've seen beer up to 14% though and I believe there is beer up to 20%.

sipptaroowsky
03-16-2009, 07:35 AM
I really wanna try that stuff, it's as alchoholic as vino

sipptaroowsky
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I've got to lose 20 more kg, I lost 11 kg in two months. Yes yes I am great.