PDA

View Full Version : Man, This Is The Best Board EVER...

You
03-19-2009, 01:18 AM
...for me to POOP on!!!

I kid, i kid. I had some goooood times here.

Any old-timers out there?

Budzy
03-19-2009, 01:34 AM
...for me to POOP on!!!

Fuck off you asshole.
I'll teach you for complimenting these boards!

(Sorry just not used to people actually saying these boards are good).

You fucking douche.

Endymion
03-19-2009, 03:16 AM
what's up, You?

0r4ng3
03-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Before my time, or do I have a bad memory?

Either way, welcome back, I guess.

RageAndLov
03-19-2009, 06:01 AM
...for me to POOP on!!!

You're lying! You joined this month and only have one post, you junior member.

ninthz
03-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Before my time, or do I have a bad memory?

Either way, welcome back, I guess.
Before your time.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
03-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Let me guess...HAU?

Endymion
03-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Let me guess...HAU?

guess again.

jacknife737
03-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Cool story, brah.

wheelchairman
03-19-2009, 10:02 AM
This is so fucking trite.

Piss.

nieh
03-19-2009, 10:55 AM
I remember You, but not anything about You (aside from Piss.).

p.s. a Triumph quote. How edgy!

Little_Miss_1565
03-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Piss.

Gaaaah you beat me to it.

Cock Joke
03-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank Yuu for playing! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ&feature=channel_page)

You
03-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Hahaha, it's good to see some familiar names. I missed you all too.

Piss!

JoY
03-20-2009, 07:36 PM
This is so fucking trite.

Piss.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up.

& I missed it at the end of You's post. :( go figure how much that got stuck in my system.

You
03-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Awwww, come on. Is piss all you remember about me? You're breaking my heart.

Piss.

WebDudette
03-21-2009, 02:14 AM
You!!!!

Crank dat soulja boooooy!!!!

iPunk247
03-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Originally Posted by bighead384
These boards have the dumbest "smart" people on the planet.

i liked this one but all of 'em are rad!! nice ones man :p ur sig is tight son :D

sorry, off-topic but when it comes to priceless quotes i'd say its a Hot-Topic.

back to dat shit LOL fuck you get the fuck outta here dude j/k HAHA HEHE xD

to "YOU" (the one whom created this thread thingy) ...nothing but good times my friend... the old ... the new.... the strokes...the purks...the SEX

PEACE OUT,
iPUNK13
xoxoxox

Mota Boy
03-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Gaaaah you beat me to it.Actually, WCM beat You to it.

zsk
03-21-2009, 07:26 AM
...for me to POOP on!!!

no because of BEHEADED....

JoY
03-21-2009, 07:34 AM
Awwww, come on. Is piss all you remember about me? You're breaking my heart.

Piss.

no. I remember your posts often contained hints of.. critical negativism/skepticism, that used to make me think you were unhappy. & I remember you never missed out on a good argument, though I had the feeling you often prematurely left it for what it was, because we bored you. & I remember that I irrated the hell out of you with my bouncy naiveness & overdose of smileys. ;]

The Talking Pie
03-21-2009, 08:03 AM
I remember the constant cynicism. And the good arguments.

Little_Miss_1565
03-21-2009, 09:22 AM
I remember the constant cynicism. And the good arguments.

LOL, except for the time You IMed me for like an hour trying to convince me of some ridiculous thing or another and I was all "I don't care, STFU, leave me alone" and then posted the whole conversation to the forum to try and show everyone how much I got served. And then everyone who replied was like "Um, You, you're a dumbass." I lol'd.

Cock Joke
03-21-2009, 09:55 AM
You sounds awesome already!

wheelchairman
03-21-2009, 10:52 AM
Bella, this isn't the real You. It's some 'oldtimer' playing a joke probably.

But who? not You...

You
03-21-2009, 01:00 PM
no. I remember your posts often contained hints of.. critical negativism/skepticism, that used to make me think you were unhappy. & I remember you never missed out on a good argument, though I had the feeling you often prematurely left it for what it was, because we bored you. & I remember that I irrated the hell out of you with my bouncy naiveness & overdose of smileys. ;]

Well I'm glad you remember some things. However, whether or not i was happy didn't have much to do with the arguments themselves. It was always about the truth, about being rational and reaching a conclusion we could all learn from. I wouldn't do everything the same way again though but i believe a lot of us had a good time back then whatever it was that we did. A lot of it was negative but we did have a lot of serious arguments where i always aimed at a positive outcome. I disagree when you say that i left things prematurely, that was just against my nature. I was eager to get to the bottom of things.

Anyway, i remember you too. I remember all of you.

1565, HAHAHA, i'd forgotten all about that. What i don't remember very well is the kind of response i had from that post. I wouldn't be surprised if you're right though, i got that kind of response every once in a while. I had a good time though...i mean, come on, i can't help but look back and laugh. We had a bitchin' time.

Wheelchairman. It is me. I'm You.

Mota Boy
03-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Wheelchairman. It is me. I'm You.But are You really?

Lizardus
03-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Bella, this isn't the real You. It's some 'oldtimer' playing a joke probably.

But who? not You...

Not Me, that's for sure.

JoY
03-22-2009, 02:44 AM
You sounds awesome already!

you may like You, but You doesn't like you.

Per, I'll take my chances. it was the first thing that came to mind. except I think an oldtimer pretending to be You definitely would've put in "Piss." at the end.

wheelchairman
03-22-2009, 03:52 AM
True, good point. But it's hard to believe that someone who posted here 7 years ago for a brief period of time would come back and even remember anybody, let alone their own posting habits.

JoY
03-22-2009, 03:29 PM
I thought You was a pretty regular frequent poster back in the days?

but in You's case, I indeed never would've thought he'd come back to this board.

Cock Joke
03-22-2009, 03:51 PM

Well fuck You! :p

You
03-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Oh no, don't be so alarmed. I've been visiting this site for about a decade. I remember back then the site looked quite primitive considering today's standards. And regarding my posting frequency back in the day, it wasn't that brief. I did stay long enough to get acquainted with everything and everyone around here. If it helps, one of my first posts was the "Fuck Manifesro", where i criticized a lot of punk trends. I remember Break y0 self liked it, and actually someone thought i was some Johnny Carcinogen guy who had left the board previously. I remember a big argument with Twisted by Design, another one with Betty. I remember SicNTwisted and his "smack 'em" song.

I'm You.

JoY
03-23-2009, 01:03 AM
well yeah, it's not uncommon people come back to this board after years & years.

to come back to my previous post; no, it had nothing to do with the arguments. it was the content of your posts & the way you approached matters. your truth usually seemed to be a bit bleak, but I don't know if I remember all those things correctly. it's a long time ago & I was a lot different back then, attitude-wise.

hshduppsnt
03-23-2009, 09:06 AM
welcome back!

good to see people coming back (and new people still joining)

You
03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
I don't know how much i'll be posting though. The board seems a bit different now.

well yeah, it's not uncommon people come back to this board after years & years.

to come back to my previous post; no, it had nothing to do with the arguments. it was the content of your posts & the way you approached matters. your truth usually seemed to be a bit bleak, but I don't know if I remember all those things correctly. it's a long time ago & I was a lot different back then, attitude-wise.

Well, yeah. It was a long time ago. It was a crazy time for a lot of us. I do admit i was very angry at a lot of things i saw around me. A couple of times i was probably unfairly harsh to some people. Many times i just got carried away with all the fun around here. Indeed, a lot of it seemed negative. But, somehow i sensed a bit of hilarity behind it, and i'm sure many others did too.

You
03-24-2009, 12:41 AM

I just had to mention. That is the silliest-sounding phrase ever.

JoY
03-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I just had to mention. That is the silliest-sounding phrase ever.

you think? I thought it worked rather well for the occasion.:p

Jules69
03-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Please stay and post lots You!!! Alumni is a REAL TREAT!!! You, You sound to be very full of WISDOM!!!!:cool:

You
03-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Heh heh heh heh maybe it's not so different after all. This warm welcome makes me wanna stick around, baby. You guys are aaaaalright.

you think? I thought it worked rather well for the occasion.:p

It's still silly. And so are smilies.

Joy, or whatever your name is...do you realize you have 16,133 posts? That's a big number for five years. What exactly did i miss all this time, lots of interesting topics to talk about?

Wait, it was probably mostly smilies, hahaha, of course.