PDA

View Full Version : Wwf

metalmania
03-23-2009, 12:02 PM
What do you think about WWF?:World Water Forum!this forum's 5.assembly was in İstanbul.this forums is thinking about the allwatersprings in the world.they say"water is life"but in same time; water is a wealth and water is a commercial possession.they re trying to make private th water springs and rivers,lakes.anyway who re the sponsors of this forum? maybe we can ask this shameful question on next time:who will drink this expensive taste!

wheelchairman
03-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Already they sound retarded.

Thomas
03-23-2009, 12:44 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/jgreeneyez/WWF.jpg

wheelchairman
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Actually reading this the second time I fully understand what he means now, and it sounds so insignificant that I wouldn't worry about it.

chicapowerpunk
03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh mi amigo,that is a good question.
Sure, it's a business, check this out: a bottle of water with one liter costs $ 6.00 Mexican currency, and water was delivered to the government cost $ 0.30 per cubic meter .. jajaja..;)

Al Coholic
03-23-2009, 11:55 PM
I suppose under an anarchism we'd all have free water?

Rather than vague, open-ended criticism, how exactly do you propose we solve the problem of water shortages, metalmania? There's millions without even clean drinking water. What would you do?

metalmania
03-24-2009, 07:54 AM
maybe youall have to wait the date of 2030 !if you can read the world water report ;you can understand,what do i say!

wheelchairman
03-24-2009, 09:10 AM
The history of humanity lies in overcoming shortages in unpredictable ways.

So who would've thought that Metalmania was a Ricardian economist.

Al Coholic
03-24-2009, 10:27 AM
maybe youall have to wait the date of 2030 !if you can read the world water report ;you can understand,what do i say!

Again, you seem very critical of people trying to make a profit off of one of the most basic commodities of life. So what would you do to solve the problem of water shortages?

metalmania
03-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Again, you seem very critical of people trying to make a profit off of one of the most basic commodities of life. So what would you do to solve the problem of water shortages?
this subject is about World Water Forum !anyway your question is a good and ordinary question.

i guess :your question is not just for me.this question comprise me,you and allpeople or it must be!but if people re happy,what can i say!anyway i can answer this:i just gave information and we did protest this forum with my labour unions in black and white against for this forum's policies!maybe its no enough,i know

my problem is about water theft! i can see your ideas in this question!wow!water is a perfect commodity and wow water is a perfect source income? and your answer is:yeah hell yeah?hm so i can understand you really.while even women re source income on the streets ,why water shouldnt be?

if this hungry,miserable system will sell it why everypeople will not got it?i dont talk about 1 bottle of water.i talk about your rivers,lakes..... why they want to buy these springs?my problem is ;this!who will make this shortages?huh? %20 of world is rich,fat and greedy.why will 5 billion people pay this pice?what will %80? hm so i have to say it?:oh man,what can i do?its the life so lets die hungry,weak people??
i hope;you can read my bad english and i guess you re a steven segal fan. heh

Al Coholic
03-25-2009, 04:16 PM
this subject is about World Water Forum !anyway your question is a good and ordinary question.

i guess :your question is not just for me.this question comprise me,you and allpeople or it must be!but if people re happy,what can i say!anyway i can answer this:i just gave information and we did protest this forum with my labour unions in black and white against for this forum's policies!maybe its no enough,i know
Ok, my question was how would you solve water shortages. I asked you to come up with an answer rather than just criticize. Your answer was protest those you criticize...

Again, let's say you were in charge here, what would you do and how would you solve it?

my problem is about water theft! i can see your ideas in this question!wow!water is a perfect commodity and wow water is a perfect source income? and your answer is:yeah hell yeah?hm so i can understand you really.while even women re source income on the streets ,why water shouldnt be?No, I didn't say that. I didn't actually make any argument.

if this hungry,miserable system will sell it why everypeople will not got it?i dont talk about 1 bottle of water.i talk about your rivers,lakes..... why they want to buy these springs?my problem is ;this!who will make this shortages?huh? %20 of world is rich,fat and greedy.why will 5 billion people pay this pice?what will %80? hm so i have to say it?:oh man,what can i do?its the life so lets die hungry,weak people??I don't know exactly what you're talking about here, but I do know its got nothing to do with the topic.

i hope;you can read my bad english and i guess you re a steven segal fan. heh
What?

metalmania
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok, my question was how would you solve water shortages. I asked you to come up with an answer rather than just criticize. Your answer was protest those you criticize...

Again, let's say you were in charge here, what would you do and how would you solve it?
No, I didn't say that. I didn't actually make any argument.
I don't know exactly what you're talking about here, but I do know its got nothing to do with the topic.

What?
if you think;this topic is nothing,solution is too easy:dont write!

renato piquette
03-26-2009, 05:03 PM
dammit,i thought this was a wrestling thread :(
go,edge!!!!

Al Coholic
03-26-2009, 06:08 PM
if you think;this topic is nothing,solution is too easy:dont write!

I didn't say that. I'm asking you, metalmania, for opinion. I'm not debating you, I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I simply would like to know how YOU would solve the issue of water shortages. That is all.

On a sidenote I feel kind of lame that I'm apparently the only one who's first thought was world wildlife fund

0r4ng3
03-26-2009, 07:41 PM
On a sidenote I feel kind of lame that I'm apparently the only one who's first thought was world wildlife fund
I thought that's what it was too, but I didn't bother mentioning it before because I really don't have anything else to bring to the topic.

Llamas
03-26-2009, 11:10 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iT3KKzUhdSc/R6ddbFwKZJI/AAAAAAAAAd4/nYyIMtK7fNI/s400/the_rock(jagdish-1.blogs.com).jpg

Thomas
03-27-2009, 02:18 AM

It was my first thought, too, but it wasn't nearly as hilarious.

Cock Joke
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Anyone remember The Sting? That guy rocked!

Cock Joke
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
And I'm not the first person to make a wrestling reference. :(

metalmania
03-28-2009, 03:37 PM
hehe,people re so comic and so tragic!anyway hey al,i saw your writing; dont worry man,i or we have a solution!but this process will not be easy!wait and see!

chicapowerpunk
03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
hehe,people re so comic and so tragic!anyway hey al,i saw your writing; dont worry man,i or we have a solution!but this process will not be easy!wait and see!

Nobody knows..........:D

metalmania
03-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Nobody knows..........:D
its not a comic subject

chicapowerpunk
03-28-2009, 04:16 PM
its not a comic subject

What are you talking about?:confused:

metalmania
03-28-2009, 04:26 PM
im just talking about WATER!;)

Al Coholic
03-28-2009, 04:31 PM

I'm trying to talk to you on a serious level. Could you please supply me with what you think your solution to the problem of water shortages is? You can't just criticize and point out what you think is wrong, you have to also have an opinion on what you think would be right if you want to be taken even half-seriously.

So I ask you, what do you think that the global community should do to adress the problem of water shortages?

metalmania
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to talk to you on a serious level. Could you please supply me with what you think your solution to the problem of water shortages is? You can't just criticize and point out what you think is wrong, you have to also have an opinion on what you think would be right if you want to be taken even half-seriously.

So I ask you, what do you think that the global community should do to adress the problem of water shortages?
do not worry man,watergates will be for folk!incorporates's hands will go from this.it must be done!and we re trying it;so we begun to benefit from this!people can take (do not buy) their water if they want it.if you want to untie the ownership of incorporateds,you can untie the problem of water!
yeah man .i know that im just a liar for you so dont care !

chicapowerpunk
03-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Well, I think they are thinking very late in our planet, nature is tired....;)