PDA

View Full Version : Hey JoshSpring420!

wheelchairman
03-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey there JoshSpring420,

May I call you Josh?

I see you are really enjoying the "Man Gets Fucked to Death By Horse" thread, perhaps with a good joint. I thought I would commemorate the event by immortalizing it in my photouploading-to-the-internet-device (I am leaving said device anonymous because I wouldn't want you to complain to the service provider about this, please don't right click on the following image I took of you.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/joshspring420.jpg

And would you look at that, I added the time I took that picture as well. You literally were in that thread for 14 minutes. 1 more minute and this message board would declare you officially brain-dead.

Now Josh, I know that the "Man Gets Fucked to Death by Horse" thread is our most popular thread here at the Offspring message boards. In fact if you type Man Gets Fucked to Death by Horse into google, it's your first choice. But this is a great forum, explore a little outside of your comfort zone of men being impaled to death by donkey dick.

I encourage you Josh, you sick bastard, to broaden your horizons, post in other threads. I see that you have no posts, (http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=24673), and that you joined these delightful forums today. Why you must have discovered that thread through Google. But I encourage you to stay.

But stay the fuck away from my battlestar galactica thread. (You might get spoiled!)

jacknife737
03-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I love this thread, so very, very much.

The 420 in the username is especially delightful.

RickyCrack
03-23-2009, 11:18 PM
i liek this

Llamas
03-23-2009, 11:22 PM
This thread warms my heart.

Lizardus
03-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Wheeelchairmaaan! Wheeelchairmaaan!

Out from the night, from the mist, steps the figure.
No one really knows his name for sure.
He stands at six-foot-six, head and shoulders.
Pray he never comes knocking at your inbox!
Say that you once made a thread,
or new posts,
but somehow never managed to square away your debts.
He won't bother to write or to pm you.
He'll just rip the still-beating heart from your chest!

Now you could run. You could hide.
You could try to.
But he always has a way of finding you.
He will come at your weakest hour,
when no one is around who might rescue you.

And none of us are free from this horror,
for many years ago, we all fell in debt.
New keyboards were needed to perfect our posting.
And until our debts are clear,
we will live in fear of the...

Budzy
03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Only 14 minutes?

RageAndLov
03-24-2009, 02:12 AM
The 420 in the username is especially delightful.

I thought about the same thing. He probably came from /gore/.

Free?
03-24-2009, 05:12 AM
Lmao! I better should use the invisible mode, wcm may be dangerous.
On the second thought - shouldn't info like that stay in secret? I think it's the mod-only feature that shouldn't make it into public discussion. But I guess I'm wrong and should stop playing the mouse pulling cat's whiskers game.

Little_Miss_1565
03-24-2009, 08:27 AM
On the second thought - shouldn't info like that stay in secret? I think it's the mod-only feature that shouldn't make it into public discussion.

What WCM posted is available to all users -- click on "Who's Online" on the main page.

ad8
03-24-2009, 08:33 AM
That was brilliant.
Second guess: Maybe we have to prepare for a pothead/stoner invasion... there's so many of them on here in these days...:D

Rutegard
03-24-2009, 09:03 AM
That was brilliant.
Second guess: Maybe we have to prepare for a pothead/stoner invasion... there's so many of them on here in these days...:D

with awesome nicknames too

Free?
03-24-2009, 09:52 AM
What WCM posted is available to all users -- click on "Who's Online" on the main page.

I think it's the same thing as "Currently Active Users" (http://offspring.com/forums/online.php?order=asc&sort=username&pp=40&page=1), but I don't see there anything that shows thread's activity time... wait... don't tell me that wcm was actually watching joshspring's activity in "man fucked by a horse" thread for whole 14 minutes...

Tijs
03-24-2009, 09:55 AM
We can't see the amount of time he's spend in that thread. I guess what wcm posted was the time he opened the thread and a picture of his own deskop clock.

For example, it shows 04:47 next to sKratch's name who's viewing the "Battlestar Galactica! (spoilers!)" thread, it's 04:57 on my PC's clock.

wheelchairman
03-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Yeah, obviously. But actually I had opened that page at 5:17 at first but because you can only have one window of paint open at a time I decided to refresh it once I got the first part of the image ready, by that time it was 5:19 which was perfect.

Free?
03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TwK3s2Eg87g/SAQOcpJ64GI/AAAAAAAAAU8/L3RI4_uJddk/s1600/The%2BEye%2BOf%2BSauron.jpg

Bipolar Bear
03-24-2009, 01:44 PM
He thought he'd get away with his nasty liking for man on horse. How wrong he was.

sKratch
03-24-2009, 02:54 PM
We can't see the amount of time he's spend in that thread. I guess what wcm posted was the time he opened the thread and a picture of his own deskop clock.

For example, it shows 04:47 next to sKratch's name who's viewing the "Battlestar Galactica! (spoilers!)" thread, it's 04:57 on my PC's clock.

I've been found out!

JoshSpring420
03-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Yo dudes long time offspring fan rejoined the fanclub once I got my own computer after awhile, Joined last night actually and i was flipping through the boards seeing what people were up too what they had to say and what not and i came across that Particular video title and the link and at the time there was myself my two room-mates and a 4th person in the room so i clicked the link and loaded the video called everybody over to the computer, now i was unsure if the video itself was literaly what the titled deemed or if it was something else like "getting fucked up" by the horse, I imagined something like the horse kicking him in the face or something along those lines. But much to our displeasure the video was Exactly what it said it was gonna be lol The horse Fucked that guy Right up the ass and it's 4ft cock turned his guts to mush, And ass we sat there and watched in Horrer the only words i could utter out to break the silence were

This Shit Is Fucked Up!!!

T-6005
03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
JoshSpring, I think I love you.

wheelchairman
03-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Fucking A man.

Free?
03-25-2009, 06:36 AM
Hahaha. 5 starrrrs to this thread!

ad8
03-25-2009, 09:03 AM
I didn't expect that much win from JoshSpring. Impressing.

RageAndLov
03-25-2009, 10:54 AM
http://www.weblo.com/asset_images/large/So_much_win..._495b01906f0b5.png

_Lost_
03-25-2009, 11:47 AM
i love this thread with every fiber of my being.

sKratch
03-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Oh my .

JoY
03-25-2009, 04:22 PM
loving, loving, loving this thread.

jacknife737
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Yo dudes long time offspring fan rejoined the fanclub once I got my own computer after awhile, Joined last night actually and i was flipping through the boards seeing what people were up too what they had to say and what not and i came across that Particular video title and the link and at the time there was myself my two room-mates and a 4th person in the room so i clicked the link and loaded the video called everybody over to the computer, now i was unsure if the video itself was literaly what the titled deemed or if it was something else like "getting fucked up" by the horse, I imagined something like the horse kicking him in the face or something along those lines. But much to our displeasure the video was Exactly what it said it was gonna be lol The horse Fucked that guy Right up the ass and it's 4ft cock turned his guts to mush, And ass we sat there and watched in Horrer the only words i could utter out to break the silence were

This Shit Is Fucked Up!!!

Cool story, brah.

Lizardus
03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
i love this thread with every fiber of my being.
I'd put my dick in it.

hshduppsnt
03-25-2009, 09:01 PM
hahahaha this thread is hilarious!

but WCM... do you commonly just look at what people are doing out of boredom? I mean what even inspired that? :)

wheelchairman
03-25-2009, 11:59 PM
I made a thread about Battlestar Galactica and no one was even looking at it!

Free?
03-26-2009, 03:11 AM

Because there are spoilers!.

hshduppsnt
03-26-2009, 07:24 AM

Ah sorry!

^ as he says, I'm actually pretty far behind myself so I stay away from bsg news as much as possible

Camilamazed
03-26-2009, 11:47 AM
I hate myself for not understanding (most of) the jokes around these boards.

:mad:

Gustavo
03-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Man, I wish there were a way for me to put this thread on a frame, so I could hang it on my wall!