PDA

View Full Version : HIGHLY disappointed...

Nemesis881
03-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I love the new announcement of the new tour, BUT, it seems Atlanta is not on the list of cities...i don't live in Atlanta but its a lot closer than North Carolina!!!
Metallica also didn't come to GA the last time they were in the states....:mad:.

I will probably end up going to the TN or NC show, but I can't believe I've been let down by my 2 favorite bands ever within the last 6 months :(.

RonWelty
03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
I love the new announcement of the new tour, BUT, it seems Atlanta is not on the list of cities...i don't live in Atlanta but its a lot closer than North Carolina!!!
Metallica also didn't come to GA the last time they were in the states....:mad:.

I will probably end up going to the TN or NC show, but I can't believe I've been let down by my 2 favorite bands ever within the last 6 months :(.

Atlanta is fucked up!

KHWHD
03-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I wondered that myself why ATL wasn't on the list. Odd.

randman21
03-24-2009, 07:05 PM

Awww. Atlanta seems to get no love these days. Come to Charlotte!

Hypodermic_89
03-25-2009, 03:31 AM

I live in fucking Finland, dude. You think Finland is close? Be glad they're playing in your country.

Dexter_italy
03-25-2009, 04:34 AM
I live in fucking Finland, dude. You think Finland is close? Be glad they're playing in your country.

dude are you considering to go to the sziget?

Free?
03-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Dude, I live in the fucking Latvia... :]

randman21
03-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Haha, I've been thinking of the poor Latvians since I first read this thread.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2009, 08:33 AM
It's not the *bands* letting you down necessarily, it's the venues in your area. Tell them to bring the bands in!

Alex101
03-25-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm also highly disappointed that they're not playing around the Bay area, which is where I live.