PDA

View Full Version : Irvine

yellow
03-25-2009, 02:42 AM
sweet! i love that venue and i am looking foward to see this show!! so how do i go about getting backstage passes????

Outerspaceman21
03-25-2009, 10:55 AM
A hand job always works.

yellow
03-25-2009, 02:33 PM
A hand job always works.
yes they do!!!! lololol

well my friend meg wants to go to; so between the two of us - we got 4 hands to take care of the band. lolololol :)

Outerspaceman21
03-25-2009, 03:14 PM
4 hands? I think thats an insult to the band. You're gonna need at least 3 for Noodles. ;)

PS: I'm gonna be at the Irvine show as well.

yellow
03-25-2009, 06:29 PM
4 hands? I think thats an insult to the band. You're gonna need at least 3 for Noodles. ;)
sounds like we need to do some hand exercises. lol
it is gonna take all of the bands hands for meg & i. lol

so does that mean that we can count on u as a pair of hands? lol
xoxox ;-)

Outerspaceman21
03-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Well, I've always wanted to give greg a hand job... JK.

Just bought my tickets. I'm in the orchastra section

yellow
03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
perfect u handle greg k. meg will take care of noodles cause freak!! and i will satisfy dex abaove & beyond! pete can watch and take care of himself since noodles ( who needs at least 3 hands) he is being a greedy bastard! lololol

when its time to go to the show i will call my ticket dude and get my tickets. i dont want to buy tickets if dex is gonna give me them for my birthday!

Outerspaceman21
03-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Hey, maybe we'll se each other. I'll be the big dude running around screaming, "OFFSPRING'S NUMBER ONE!!!"

nevo
03-26-2009, 01:15 AM
sweet! i love that venue and i am looking foward to see this show!! so how do i go about getting backstage passes????

A hand job always works.

yes they do!!!! lololol

well my friend meg wants to go to; so between the two of us - we got 4 hands to take care of the band. lolololol :)

so does that mean that we can count on u as a pair of hands? lol
xoxox ;-)

*grabs popcorn* huh? oh nono don't mind me... please, continue. :)

yellow
04-02-2009, 02:13 AM
woow being a rock star has really gone to nooodles head (pun intended): i just cant get over the 3 hands. Why does he need 3? and how do u know cause megans needs to know.

Outerspaceman21
04-02-2009, 11:54 AM
woow being a rock star has really gone to nooodles head (pun intended): i just cant get over the 3 hands. Why does he need 3? and how do u know cause megans needs to know.

Because he's awesome, and that kind of awesome can only be matched by a massive dick.

Bazz
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Did any of you get good seats? I been trying since they went on sale they all been crap.

yellow
04-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Because he's awesome, and that kind of awesome can only be matched by a massive dick.
lolololoo :) thats awesome!!!!!
You know I got to agree with your logic here. makes sense to me. Dexter is just as awesome, so I guess I will have to bring my "A" to the concert if I want to go backstage. I wonder if there is any special yoga stuff i could do to get prepared??

Outerspaceman21
04-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Did any of you get good seats? I been trying since they went on sale they all been crap.

Yeah, I got great seats. I'm in the Orchastra section, near the front.

Outerspaceman21
04-11-2009, 08:36 PM
lolololoo :) thats awesome!!!!!
You know I got to agree with your logic here. makes sense to me. Dexter is just as awesome, so I guess I will have to bring my "A" to the concert if I want to go backstage. I wonder if there is any special yoga stuff i could do to get prepared??

I don't know. A banana would be good practice.

yellow
04-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I don't know. A banana would be good practice.

Soooooooo, what should Megan practice. And for the record she is a frreak and really likes big c========!!!!!!!

yellow
04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a deal on bananas????

Outerspaceman21
04-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Soooooooo, what should Megan practice. And for the record she is a frreak and really likes big c========!!!!!!!

...I'm at a lose of words...