PDA

View Full Version : The Gap between 6/5 and 6/9

jonbb11
03-25-2009, 08:24 PM
So the Offspring play in Irvine, CA on June 5th. Their next scheduled show is June 9th in Seattle, WA. Now that is the biggest gap in terms of dates on the tour. There has to be something in between there. Now they didn't hit Nor Cal and San Fran and other cities are on the way to Washington. But Los Angeles is their hometown so is there an additional show? I am really looking into this because there is not gonna be just these days off. There will be something I think.

hshduppsnt
03-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Who knows, but i wouldn't be surprised, if the Irvine show sells out quickly (and given by the range of pre-sale seats that already seem to have gone I think itwill) I wouldn't be shocked if another show suddenly appeared Saturday.

To which i would ALSO buy tickets. As it is im annoyed san diego is a Wednesday or I'd have gone to that as well

jonbb11
03-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Who knows, but i wouldn't be surprised, if the Irvine show sells out quickly (and given by the range of pre-sale seats that already seem to have gone I think itwill) I wouldn't be shocked if another show suddenly appeared Saturday.

Yeah i was forsure thinking that. I think though since tickets go on sale saturday, it would be announced kinda soon. KROQ loves their offspring, so ive gotta think it would be another LA show. Although im not dismissing the idea of a Nor Cal show. I mean i think they have to get to there at somepoint and it is on the way to Washington.

Thomas
03-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Or maybe they want to take a 4 day break?