PDA

View Full Version : milwaukee summerfest 09

ericagammie
03-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Ok so on the offspring website it says tickets are now on sale for the milwaukee summerfest show.....but when i went to the summerfest website it has no mentioning of the offspring playing there. i cant purchase any sort of tickets. it also says that keith urban is headlining that night... so im pretty confused if anyone has seen or heard anything because apparently theres some sort of mix up. :confused:

ericagammie
03-26-2009, 06:21 PM
So apparently the summerfest website just didnt update its bands. Thing is, the Offspring isnt scheduled to perform on a main stage... now there are 11 stages total. Does this mean they would only be playing for under an hour??? Would they be playing a full show where they are the headlining band, and only a few songs at Summerfest?!?!

look4thehook
06-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Summerfest has 11 headliners every night. Keith urban headlined the biggest stage, marcus ampitheater, that you had to pay extra for. The offspring show, @ the miller lite oasis, was included in the summerfest admission. I went there and the show started at ten o clock, they played for two hours and it was was an unforgettable show.