PDA

View Full Version : I need advice

Cbonham5
03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
I am a high school freshman and i am absolutely IN LOVE with this girl i know. the problems are that she is a senior at another high school. she's a family friend and i have known her for years, we get along great, agree politically and share in our vegetarianism. add that to the fact that she's smokin hot and has a gorgeous face, and you get the perfect girl (for me at least). as stated earlier i'm in love but the circumstances are less than perfect, lately I haven't been getting to see her as much so my opportunities to at least plant the seeds for a relationship in the future are runnig out. What should i do? i can't settle because ever since i fell for her i haven't been attracted to a single other girl that i know.

Free?
03-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Take her to an Offspring show of course! It's gonna be an emotional explosion, I'm sure, it will be a great chance to strike. ;]

Cbonham5
03-26-2009, 11:59 AM
GOD DAMMIT!!! yet another disadvantage to living in a small town, the nearest place The Offspring would probly come is Scranton, PA (home of The Office :)

Alison
03-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Then take her to Scranton, PA!:p

Outerspaceman21
03-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I've been in that situation before as well. Hormones...

I don't think you're in love nescessarily. You're just young. Trust me.

Blackball_
03-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Take her to an Offspring show of course! It's gonna be an emotional explosion, I'm sure, it will be a great chance to strike. ;]

i think if he gets that far he might have an emotional explosion in his pants.

sKratch
03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
1. Wear a Metallica shirt.
2. Practice some karate kicks.
3. Keep her away from blacks. They have huge cocks.

Thomas
03-26-2009, 03:18 PM

That's the best advice I've heard all day.

chicapowerpunk
03-26-2009, 03:36 PM
think you should talk to her or your feelings for another girl will be ready to lead ....;)
Four you...check this out...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRE79bxfMtY

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
i think if he gets that far he might have an emotional explosion in his pants.

dude, this is not about getting in her pants, add religious values to the age difference...highly unlikely

and as for talking to her...that's what i usually do but the lack of time together until she goes to college (hopefully somewhere close) calls for desperate measures

dff_punk
03-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdBndu0YUM

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm stuck using school computers and Youtube is blocked, if i can get to a computer outside of school i'll check the links but for now i could use advice in text form

dff_punk
03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Nah I don't think my advice was that serious to use it in a text form....

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 11:49 AM
on a semi-related note does anybody know if The Offspring will be coming to this general area (central new york/northern PA)?

T-6005
03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I am a high school freshman and i am absolutely IN LOVE with this girl i know. the problems are that she is a senior at another high school. she's a family friend and i have known her for years, we get along great, agree politically and share in our vegetarianism. add that to the fact that she's smokin hot and has a gorgeous face, and you get the perfect girl (for me at least). as stated earlier i'm in love but the circumstances are less than perfect, lately I haven't been getting to see her as much so my opportunities to at least plant the seeds for a relationship in the future are runnig out. What should i do? i can't settle because ever since i fell for her i haven't been attracted to a single other girl that i know.
Ugh. Go for it now so that you can get it out of your system as quickly as possible and then move on with your life.

This is awesome. It's too bad you couldn't work in a yellow fever reference.

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 11:51 AM
well, if i did ask her out that would at least give her a good laugh...

T-6005
03-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Perhaps it would. And so what if it does?

Because one way or the other it would settle the matter, either allowing you to move forward with this, or to realize that it isn't going to happen and moving on.

It sounds like damaging advice because it's uncomfortable and people always assume it'll open them up to ridicule. But twisting inside while wishing for an impossible romance - which only remains impossible because you never do anything about it - just wastes time.

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Well, at least it would get things out in the open between us...

T-6005
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
If she's a senior and you're a freshman, I seriously doubt you have many other options. It is the end of March, after all.

Cbonham5
03-27-2009, 12:03 PM
I think "asking her out" was the wrong way to word it, next time we talk i'll probably just tell her how i feel (though she's probly figured it out by now) and hope that she doesn't think i'm a creep

Al Coholic
03-27-2009, 12:08 PM

Chances are like most high school girls she thinks she wants to be with older guys. Whilest you have her on a pedastol, she'll probly bang some college douchebag that brags to his freinds about how hot and naive she is. Freshmen don't do hot senior chicks. Maybe a handful are just that smooth but if you're asking the internet for advice my intuition says you aren't. You on the other hand should find a practice girl that likes to have fun, and go do whatever kids do these days with her untill you get you some. You're definately not getting the girl of your wet dreams as a virgin. After you've had a few runs at training station meet up with dreamgirl at a party, get her wasted and go for the hailmary.

Chances are you get rejected based on age alone, so that would be the proper time to decide she's a slut anyway and go for chicks you have a realistic shot at. Drink away the pain of rejection or maybe even spread a rumor that "she totally gave a blowjob to some dude in a closet and had to get a special cream for the crabs she got in her mustache. Oh, I didn't mention she has a mustache? Yeah she waxes it regularly, but don't tell anyone because she swore me to secrecy" you'll say.

High School. Good times.

Offspring-Junkie
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Do whatever YOU think is right.

wheelchairman
03-28-2009, 12:28 AM
I think "asking her out" was the wrong way to word it, next time we talk i'll probably just tell her how i feel (though she's probly figured it out by now) and hope that she doesn't think i'm a creep

This is so stupid. Why is it that people think romantic comedies reflect real life?

It's also very high school, so go ahead. Make your friendship awkward. You could've just asked for a date, but no.....

Al Coholic
03-28-2009, 09:01 AM
My advice reflected real life dammit. It was the only realistic peice of advice in this thread.

Drafan
03-28-2009, 09:08 AM
vegetarianism - Im getting hungry when I see this word, maybe some lunch with good portion of meat will do wonders for your relationship

wheelchairman
03-28-2009, 09:46 AM
My advice reflected real life dammit. It was the only realistic peice of advice in this thread.

I didn't read your advice, I just read his conclusion.

Cbonham5
03-30-2009, 11:41 AM

Yeah, I'm a freshman who is talking about how in love i am with this girl and it's totally realistic that i'm gonna get wasted and bash this girl who, with or without a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, i'm good friends with...

T-6005
03-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I'm a freshman who is talking about how in love i am with this girl and it's totally realistic that i'm gonna get wasted and bash this girl who, with or without a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, i'm good friends with...

Have you gotten it over with yet?

God damn, kids today...

ftalon
03-30-2009, 02:18 PM
I am a high school freshman and i am absolutely IN LOVE with this girl i know. the problems are that she is a senior at another high school. she's a family friend and i have known her for years, we get along great, agree politically and share in our vegetarianism. add that to the fact that she's smokin hot and has a gorgeous face, and you get the perfect girl (for me at least). as stated earlier i'm in love but the circumstances are less than perfect, lately I haven't been getting to see her as much so my opportunities to at least plant the seeds for a relationship in the future are runnig out. What should i do? i can't settle because ever since i fell for her i haven't been attracted to a single other girl that i know. dude in the same position, but she goes to my school and is one year younger than me and her dad is my guitar teacher :eek: :eek: :eek: advice too please :cool:

ftalon
03-30-2009, 02:20 PM
hey same problem but she is one year younger than me and her dad is my guitar teacher yo advice too please...... :eek::eek::D:D

delboy
03-30-2009, 03:32 PM
hey same problem but she is one year younger than me and her dad is my guitar teacher yo advice too please...... :eek::eek::D:D

wheelchairman
03-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Learn 'Rape Me' on guitar and then serenade her loudly outside her window.

As loud as you can.

Cock Joke
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
grab her dick

Cbonham5
03-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow...there are some definate douchebags on these forums

Free?
03-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Learn 'Rape Me' on guitar and then serenade her loudly outside her window.

As loud as you can.

Hahaha, the bessst! :D

Thomas
03-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Ugh. Go for it now so that you can get it out of your system as quickly as possible and then move on with your life.

In all seriousness, this is some of the best advice, like, ever.

Chances are like most high school girls she thinks she wants to be with older guys. Whilest you have her on a pedastol, she'll probly bang some college douchebag that brags to his freinds about how hot and naive she is. Freshmen don't do hot senior chicks. Maybe a handful are just that smooth but if you're asking the internet for advice my intuition says you aren't. You on the other hand should find a practice girl that likes to have fun, and go do whatever kids do these days with her untill you get you some. You're definately not getting the girl of your wet dreams as a virgin. After you've had a few runs at training station meet up with dreamgirl at a party, get her wasted and go for the hailmary.

Chances are you get rejected based on age alone, so that would be the proper time to decide she's a slut anyway and go for chicks you have a realistic shot at. Drink away the pain of rejection or maybe even spread a rumor that "she totally gave a blowjob to some dude in a closet and had to get a special cream for the crabs she got in her mustache. Oh, I didn't mention she has a mustache? Yeah she waxes it regularly, but don't tell anyone because she swore me to secrecy" you'll say.

High School. Good times.

Please tell me this is based on a true story.

Cbonham5
03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
Probly was a true story...i'm sure "Al" was the one giving the crabs (though recieving is quite possible too)

timthemooseman
03-31-2009, 11:48 AM
OK dude here is some legit advice....
Think about yourself 5 years ago, were you smart then? Of course not
So in 5 years from now, will you think you are smart now? of Course not.
Sorry to come off as a douche, but its true. When you are that you you really don't fully know the extent of your emotions, so you jump to conclusions about your feelings.
Anyway I think you should do something about it. Though it is unlikely that you will hook up with her, if you just talk to her, it will be much easier if you ever have to do the same to another girl, and yes, there will be another girl. I know it might not seem like that now, but how many people find their soul mate in High school? Better yet, how many people find their soul mate in the 4 years after High school? not many. If it is true love, then there is no hurry, then it will some how work out.

Cbonham5
03-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Thank you, the first serious response in quite some time...haven't had a chance to talk yet but i will next time i see her

timthemooseman
03-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Thank you, the first serious response in quite some time...haven't had a chance to talk yet but i will next time i see her

just word it more like "i have feelings for you" rather than sounding like a tool by saying "i love you"

Cbonham5
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
She probably wouldn't take a freshman saying he loves her very seriously would she?;)

timthemooseman
03-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Honestly, she probably wouldn't take anything a freshman says seriously. lol

Thomas
03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Well, I certainly know that I DEFINITELY would not have dated a freshman when I was a senior. I dunno. Seemed like they were WAY too young for me. Then again, when I was a senior, my brother was a sophomore, and it would have felt REALLY strange were I to date someone younger than my brother.

timthemooseman
03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
Well, I certainly know that I DEFINITELY would not have dated a freshman when I was a senior. I dunno. Seemed like they were WAY too young for me. Then again, when I was a senior, my brother was a sophomore, and it would have felt REALLY strange were I to date someone younger than my brother.
Same here, my sister is two years younger than I was, so it was really weird. But also at my school, it was uncommon for a guy to date a girl 2 years younger, let alone 3 years. and for girls it was very uncommon for them to date someone younger. Girls almost always date older guys, it's just how it is

Cbonham5
04-03-2009, 11:29 AM
update: the aforementioned senior is gonna be in a play sometime this month, gonna take that opportunity to talk 2 her, see how it goes

T-6005
04-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I see you didn't take my advice. As a result you remain in the same painfully locked, emotionally frustrating state as when you first started this thread, inwardly frustrated and unable to get anything done - be it actually taking action or moving on with the rest of your existence.

It sounds mean, but it really isn't. It's good advice. I'm going to repeat myself and suggest you take it. Now is the time.

Al Coholic
04-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Please tell me this is based on a true story.
Its based on real life, but nobody's in particular.

Cbonham or whatever, look kiddo, I'm trying to be real with you. I was a freshman once. Since then I've grown a beard, which means I'm much wiser than you. You don't quite know what love is. You're infatuated with some girl because your homones directed you to be. But you're a virign so you're automatically emotionally immature. It's just a fact of life, not an insult. You probably still make out with your pillow and pretend its her. Let's break down my advice though:

Chances are like most high school girls she thinks she wants to be with older guys. Whilest you have her on a pedastol, she'll probly bang some college douchebag that brags to his freinds about how hot and naive she is. Freshmen don't do hot senior chicks. Maybe a handful are just that smooth but if you're asking the internet for advice my intuition says you aren't.

This is just factual. Girls like men. In a typical relationship between two young people, the guy is older by a few years. An 18 year old would rather be with a more mature dude, sombody in their early 20s perhaps. The thing is that 18 year olds are dumb, and so the whole par about some college douche railing her and treating her like a dumb 18 year old is also a fact of life
----any dude here can back me up on this-----

You on the other hand should find a practice girl that likes to have fun, and go do whatever kids do these days with her untill you get you some. You're definately not getting the girl of your wet dreams as a virgin. After you've had a few runs at training station meet up with dreamgirl at a party, get her wasted and go for the hailmary.

Great advice again. I'd say the vast majority of us either lost our virginity to some skank at some random party or something, or some girlfreind who was also young and probably not all that good looking if she was fucking with our virgin-ass(aka the practice girl). Nobody loses it to their dream girl, certainly not one that much older. Jeez. Can a brother get an amen?

Like it or not I'll bet your ass gets rejected and afterward things are much more awkward. If you're smooth you'll just come across as some 14 year old who you can't blame for trying. If not you'll come across as some heartbroken bag of hormones and it'll be really lame for everyone involved, especially you. And everybody talks shit and/or drinks after a relationship that didn't work out, kid. You will too.

But in the end kid, god bless you if you get up the courage to put together a plan to rail this 18 year old and actually go through with it. Wether or not you fail I gotta give you props for trying

-Al

Cbonham5
04-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I see you didn't take my advice. As a result you remain in the same painfully locked, emotionally frustrating state as when you first started this thread, inwardly frustrated and unable to get anything done - be it actually taking action or moving on with the rest of your existence.

It sounds mean, but it really isn't. It's good advice. I'm going to repeat myself and suggest you take it. Now is the time.

haven't gotten to talk to her recently, as stated in my first post i don't get to see her as often anymore, as for Al's return to this thread, you probably would've gotten your point across (to me, at least) better by writing just what you wrote in your response instead of suggesting i get wasted and spread rumours about this girl that, whether or not its just hormones, i'm good friends with.

in response to the person from Paris who responded, a "freshman" is someone in their first year of High School, a "Senior" is in their fourth. In conclusion, the next time i see her i will talk to this girl about my feelings, though i wouldn't exactly call it a plan to "rail her"....sorry Al ;)

_Lost_
04-06-2009, 01:59 PM
This makes me unbelievably happy. Thank god for auto-save in Adium.

just word it more like "i have feelings for you" rather than sounding like a tool by saying "i love you"
Doesn't make a difference. Seriously.

wheelchairman
04-06-2009, 02:03 PM
haven't gotten to talk to her recently, as stated in my first post i don't get to see her as often anymore, as for Al's return to this thread, you probably would've gotten your point across (to me, at least) better by writing just what you wrote in your response instead of suggesting i get wasted and spread rumours about this girl that, whether or not its just hormones, i'm good friends with.

in response to the person from Paris who responded, a "freshman" is someone in their first year of High School, a "Senior" is in their fourth. In conclusion, the next time i see her i will talk to this girl about my feelings, though i wouldn't exactly call it a plan to "rail her"....sorry Al ;)

No but seriously, collective male teenage experience almost guarantees that that will end badly. Does telling a girl you have feelings for her EVER work out? Especially in high school.

The movies lie man! The movies lie!

ftalon
05-05-2009, 02:10 PM
grab her dicksont be a homo man thats sick well at least her dad doesnt know were i live:cool::cool::cool:

Bipolar Bear
05-05-2009, 02:54 PM
No but seriously, collective male teenage experience almost guarantees that that will end badly. Does telling a girl you have feelings for her EVER work out? Especially in high school.

The movies lie man! The movies lie!

Lol yeah. Not to mention it's like "hey, i have feelings for you, why don't you like me" when most 16 year old girls are more like "I don't care, I want to go out with the football jock who doesn't give a fuck about my feelings. he's more confident"

High school is hell in that way for a lot of decent people. Most often the same guy gets laid by all the girls while the majority don't get any. Lol but isn't that how it always works out. Until girls get nervous and settle for the beta male at like, 25, to get into a "serious" relationship, while he pays for her shit.

Okay lol. I think I just had a bad week.

gnich
05-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Kid i gotta say it is going to be really tough for you to get a girl that is four years, 20%, older than you who is leaving for college interested. I mean even if you are the coolest son of a bitch on the planet no girl is going to want to tell her college buddies she is dating a sophomore in highschool. Its not you, its the age difference. Only way i've gotten older girls, well in the past, im 24 now, dont want em any older, is to act like you don't want them. I'm by no means saying be rude to her.... just act indifferent when she is around. I don't know anything about this situation but if she doesn't know you like her it may peak her interest and if she does it may start a dialogue and you can tell her that you are trying to get unhooked or something. Whatever you do don't make her feel sorry for you bro, that will only make your being young more apparent. girls like guys with their shit together. Another option that every girl will tell you to go with is to be honest and tell her. id just say that you will miss the shit out her when she leaves. if you do this do it in a way that will minimize the risk of her saying something that sounds like you are getting shut down. that shit will rattle in your head for years and possibly turn you into a premature ejaculator. haha good luck man.

Bipolar Bear
05-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Kid i gotta say it is going to be really tough for you to get a girl that is four years, 20%, older than you who is leaving for college interested. I mean even if you are the coolest son of a bitch on the planet no girl is going to want to tell her college buddies she is dating a sophomore in highschool. Its not you, its the age difference. Only way i've gotten older girls, well in the past, im 24 now, dont want em any older, is to act like you don't want them. I'm by no means saying be rude to her.... just act indifferent when she is around. I don't know anything about this situation but if she doesn't know you like her it may peak her interest and if she does it may start a dialogue and you can tell her that you are trying to get unhooked or something. Whatever you do don't make her feel sorry for you bro, that will only make your being young more apparent. girls like guys with their shit together. Another option that every girl will tell you to go with is to be honest and tell her. id just say that you will miss the shit out her when she leaves. if you do this do it in a way that will minimize the risk of her saying something that sounds like you are getting shut down. that shit will rattle in your head for years and possibly turn you into a premature ejaculator. haha good luck man.

LOL at the second last sentence
and yes, girls are that way, unfortunately for young guys. that's why 14 year old girls have gotten married to like, 20 year olds in the past. they still have that attitude ;o

Adriann
05-06-2009, 06:29 PM

I might be late but

Step 1:
stop saying you're in love with her

Bipolar Bear
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Fun Fact

Girls don't want honesty. They simply want you to sound honest while you tell them the bullshit they want to hear.

Budzy
05-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Fun Fact

Girls don't want honesty. They simply want you to sound honest while you tell them the bullshit they want to hear.

This is true!

But on the even more serious side:
Stop giving this guy advice! This dude is a vegetarian, why the fuck are you helping out a vegetarian!? WTF!

Rutegard
05-07-2009, 02:27 AM
This dude is a vegetarian, why the fuck are you helping out a vegetarian!? WTF!

ya know wut, if i were there, right now, i would so be like kicking your ass! :D

Budzy
05-07-2009, 02:41 AM
ya know wut, if i were there, right now, i would so be like kicking your ass! :D

Oh my god Ruty, you are not vegetarian! Awesome people are not vegetarians! I refuse to believe that. :D

Alison
05-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Oh my god Ruty, you are not vegetarian! Awesome people are not vegetarians! I refuse to believe that. :D

Oi, she's awesome and vegetarian. So what! :p

Bipolar Bear
05-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Oi, she's awesome and vegetarian. So what! :p

My entire perspective of this world has now shifted.

btw, my friend used to be a vegetarian for all his youth but he quit that shit