PDA

View Full Version : Good deed of the day??

KHWHD
03-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Have you had one of these lately? If so, what?

renato piquette
03-26-2009, 10:05 PM
omg,i just stole an ipod today:o,iīm not a thief!!it just happened once,wonīt happen again!!

KHWHD
03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
omg,i just stole an ipod today:o,iīm not a thief!!it just happened once,wonīt happen again!!

How is that a good deed?

Llamas
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I didn't clean up after my dog when he pooped on the sidewalk, and then when someone stepped in it and tried to call me out, I screamed in his face.

renato piquette
03-26-2009, 10:09 PM
no!i know itīs totally opposed,but yesterday i flushed my friendīs cocaine,i would love him to quit it,so i made him runout of it

ninthz
03-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Gave a ginger beer.

Free?
03-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Just finished building a house and planting a tree, working on making a son atm.

nightvision
03-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Yesterday when I had stopped at a traffic light, the guy in the car in the other lane wanted to know the whereabouts of the train station. I just told him to follow me and then I pilotted him there. I'm a nice person.

Free?
03-27-2009, 06:26 AM
A thought crossed my mind. What if your intention was good, but result wasn't? Like you sincerely tried to help a person to find the way he's looking for, but, by your mistake, you sent him in a wrong direction. Does it count as a good deed?
Same thing applies to defining of the truth. Honestly believing that you're correct about something doesn't mean that you're correct.

Flux
03-27-2009, 06:37 AM
I wouldn’t really call it a good deed because there’s something always going on at my school....

But a girl in my class that I never speak to was hovering around outside the cafeteria distressed this morning. I played with the idea of going over to speak to her because she’s a real bitch and all she and her friends have ever done is publicise crap about me. So, I went over and asked her if she was okay. She clearly wasn’t, so I asked her if I could help. She told me she’d gotten her period and it had leaked through onto her skirt (hence hiding in the corner). Anyway, long story short, I gave her my spare school trousers out of my locker. She’s avoided me all morning, but I don’t care. She’s okay now. I still hate her though.

Outerspaceman21
03-27-2009, 07:23 AM
My good deed was the other day. My sister left for her program (a special program for the handicapped) and forgot her backpack. My mom didn't realize until two hours later and was pissed that she had to go do it. My dad was being an ass and didn't want to do it.

I said I would do it and drove all the way down to her program to drop off her bag. I had woke up 10 minutes prior to leaving.

Offspring-Junkie
03-27-2009, 07:26 AM
I didn't clean up after my dog when he pooped on the sidewalk, and then when someone stepped in it and tried to call me out, I screamed in his face.

You're truly an angel.

T-6005
03-27-2009, 07:28 AM
I decided not to savagely crush the life out of an ant I saw in the classroom.

0r4ng3
03-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Me and my friend Daniel yelled at a girl at Starbucks...

(wait, shit. How does that one go again?)

Grimesy da Offspringfan
03-27-2009, 08:09 AM
i gave a homeless woman some change yesterday

nieh
03-27-2009, 08:39 AM
Me and my friend Daniel yelled at a girl at Starbucks...

(wait, shit. How does that one go again?)

Why can't I find the thread where Sin outed his lie about his dad?

Rutegard
03-27-2009, 10:04 AM
How is that a good deed?

to him it was :P

puting a cat out of his misery! does that count?

KyleW
03-27-2009, 10:09 AM
My good deed for the was making my math teacher happy by finally handing in a bunch of late assignments :D

Blackball_
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Yesterday when I had stopped at a traffic light, the guy in the car in the other lane wanted to know the whereabouts of the train station. I just told him to follow me and then I pilotted him there. I'm a nice person.

ive always wanted to do this, but forgot. the last time a guy came to ask me for directions, i remembered to do it. but then he told me where he wanted to go.. it was about 55miles away. i dont know how he was so lost. :D

Al Coholic
03-27-2009, 11:28 AM
I saw an old lady trying to pull apart two carts and struggling, so I said here, I'll get that for you. And then couldn't do it because the bars were all crossed and so she grabbes a cart from elsewhere and was all thanks anyway, and I felt like a wimp even though I could totally have grabbed said cart with her in it and thrown it a good ten to fifteen feet. It just didn't make me look good.

But hey, I had good intentions.

Thomas
03-27-2009, 11:55 AM
It's the thought that counts.

T-6005
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
It's the thought that counts.

Thinkin' of Thomas....

naked.