PDA

View Full Version : Schoolgirl implode

delboy
03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
I have a new band called schoolgirl implode and today we recorded our first demo after only 3 practises. we're also only 15 years old so uhh... keep that into consideration when listening!

www.myspace.com/schoolgirlimplode

Static_Martyr
03-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow. I like! Very original, very experimental-sounding. I have to say, I'm pretty surprised; you guys are 15? For reals? You have a really tight sound already :)

Also, I find it pretty neat that your second two songs are almost exactly the same length.

I think my fave is a tie between the second and third ones; Point Blank Denial is probably just ahead of Six Steaks, though, 'cause of the harmonies. Gotsta loves me some harmonies~

ad8
03-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, you're doing a good job regarding the fact that you're only 15. The sound quality is a bit bad but the songs are very nice. Keep doing your thing!
(lol a bit bad but... can you actually say that?:D)

delboy
03-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks!

And yeah, we recorded all this on my 8-recorder and... I'm a horrible producer hehe... but we should be getting some more high quality recordings done soon... thanks for the comments. :)

Static_Martyr
03-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Hey, it sounds pretty kickass to me. It's certainly better-mixed than our stuff...:(

randman21
03-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Wow, guys. Good stuff. All my thoughts have already been said, just want to throw my approval in there, too.

Sooo, you signed up here when you were only 10 or 11? :D

delboy
03-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Yes hahaha. I've been listening to The Offspring since I was 8 years old! It was only last week that I remembered I had made an account here.