PDA

View Full Version : Admit it

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:01 PM
The mods play favorites sometimes. I caught you guys doing it recently, and I was basically warned because of the soreness over this. I'm also still waiting for answers from the administrator, who seems to be ignoring my question.

Here's what happened:

03-22-2009, 04:38 PM- RickyCrack begins a streak of posts which are obvious flaming, along with a few off-topic posts. This continues the next day as well, and he makes a total of 5 or 6 posts which are clearly flaming.

03-24-2009 01:40 AM- I mention in the Anti-Authority group, which LM1565 had been frequently checking for the past week, that: “In the March Madness and Pokemon thread, RickyCrack is at it again, posting for no other reason than to call another user a faggot. Boy, 1565 must really come down hard on him about that. By the way, if you notice, both of those posts are 1-2 days old and counting. Where's the moderation?”

03-24-2009 4:50 PM- I post in the AA group: “Edit: As of right now 4:50 PM Eastern US time, March 24th, both those threads are STILL on the first page.” Basically, the mods had TWO FULL DAYS to see multiple posts which were in threads that still were active and on the first page. Actually, it was likely more than two full days, that was just the last time I checked.

03-24-2009 9:00 PM (approx)- I report 5 or 6 posts which I believe violate the rules.

03-25-2009 at 10:00 AM- LM1565 begins to edit RickyCrack’s flame posts (instead of deleting them as per usual) about THREE DAYS (approximately 66 hours) after they were posted. The threads were not currently active, and they weren’t even on the first page anymore.

3-27-2009 12:36 PM- I receive a pm/warning from the administrator for "harassment" of 1565.

1565 won't admit that her or any of the mods knew about me reporting the posts. They only punished him after I reported his posts. Basically they were going to let posts that warranted warnings slide because RC is their friend.

WebDudette
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM
bighead, can I join AA?

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:06 PM
bighead, can I join AA?

Yeah, I don't care.

WebDudette
03-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Awesome, 'cause I used to think I was 1337. But 1565 has deleted a whole bunch of my posts.

jacknife737
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/jacknife737/fSymsOGXO96hxzb52RQUnP5B_500.png

10 characters

Free?
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Haha, smart play from both of you. :]

ad8
03-29-2009, 01:09 PM
What about just ignoring RickyCrack and all those users who tend to express their opinions a bit more harshly? I mean, I also have problems with such a behaviour, but in my opinion it's best to just accept certain people to have a weakness for flaming. I mean, the actual flaming does not hurt you, does it? It's rather about the mod behaviour, right?

Llamas
03-29-2009, 01:11 PM
Awesome, 'cause I used to think I was 1337. But 1565 has deleted a whole bunch of my posts.

I know, me too! My posts get deleted, while posts from people I don't like don't... she's so biased against me :(

bighead384
What about just ignoring RickyCrack and all those users who tend to express their opinions a bit more harshly? I mean, I also have problems with such a behaviour, but in my opinion it's best to just accept certain people to have a weakness for flaming. I mean, the actual flaming does not hurt you, does it? It's rather about the mod behaviour, right?

Right. I don't care what RickyCrack does, and if I were running this place, he wouldn't be banned for what he did. The problem is the inconsistencies and playing favorites.

IamSam
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/jacknife737/fSymsOGXO96hxzb52RQUnP5B_500.png

10 characters

What is Ottawa?

QUIET YOU! That is far too much logic in one post!

Llamas
03-29-2009, 01:12 PM
What is Ottawa?

I fucking hate you. So much. :mad:

IamSam
03-29-2009, 01:14 PM
I fucking hate you. So much. :mad:

Oh hai!:o ......

nieh
03-29-2009, 01:17 PM
This message is hidden because bighead384 is on your ignore list.

coke_a_holic
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Admit it!!!

Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs, you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn't read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine...

Proto-typical non-conformist, you are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store gestapo. You adhere to a set of standards and tastes that appear to be determined by an unseen panel of hipster judges (BULLSHIT!) giving your thumbs up and thumbs down to incoming and outgoing trends and styles of music and art.

Go analog baby, you're so post-modern! You're diving face forward into an antiquated past, it's disgusting! It's offensive! Don't stick your nose up at me!

What do you have to say for yourself?

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Admit it!!!

Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs, you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn't read in any trendy new york underground fashion magazine...

Proto-typical non-conformist, you are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store gestapo. You adhere to a set of standards and tastes that appear to be determined by an unseen panel of hipster judges (BULLSHIT!) giving your thumbs up and thumbs down to incoming and outgoing trends and styles of music and art.

Go analog baby, you're so post-modern! You're diving face forward into an antiquated past, it's disgusting! It's offensive! Don't stick your nose up at me!

I thought of this song when I made this thread.

Rooster
Here we go again...

Perfect timing, i started to miss these threads.

Llamas
I don't get it, Mike. :(

coke_a_holic
03-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Llamas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlzATLsQmA

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:30 PM
The mods won't respond to me in my Offspring.com Talk thread. I don't understand why.

Llamas
03-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Ahhh it all makes sense now. haha.

Jebus
03-29-2009, 01:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Treehouse_of_Horror_VIa.png

nieh
03-29-2009, 01:38 PM
I love you, Jebus.

wheelchairman
03-29-2009, 01:44 PM
1565 won't admit they treat different users differently, because you get so butthurt about it.

This is about as big a revelation as when NiG discovered that Justin couldn't actually speak all those languages.

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:46 PM
1565 won't admit they treat different users differently, because you get so butthurt about it.

I don't know how true this is, but you're more or less saying that because of our bad attitudes towards each other, normal communication isn't possible. What you're overlooking is that she had problems with me first. Essentially, I have problems with her because she has problems with me. So why should I take blame?

wheelchairman
03-29-2009, 01:48 PM
She started it eh?

0r4ng3
03-29-2009, 01:57 PM
They only punished him after I reported his posts.
Isn't...isn't that kind of the point?

bighead384
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM

A) 1565 is denying that she edited RC's posts after I reported them
B) This shows that posts which warranted warnings were going to be ignored if I didn't report them (read the first post for more clarification)

Get it?

IamSam
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM

No. Because they are now omnipotent supermods they need to punish unruly behavior before it happens.

Thomas
03-29-2009, 02:01 PM
B) This shows that posts which warranted warnings were going to be ignored if I didn't report them

I really don't mean to jump in on this, partly because I've already gotten 2 or 3 users on this BBS to despise me today, but do you think it was possible that they missed these posts? I mean, if they saw EVERY post on this BBS, then there would be no point in having a report button...

0r4ng3
03-29-2009, 02:03 PM
A) 1565 is denying that she edited RC's posts after I reported themYou're talking about the ones in the Pokemon thread? The ones where they say "Last edited by Little_Miss_1565" underneath them? I don't remember any denial, but I might have just missed it. Besides, that would be hard to deny.

B) This shows that posts which warranted warnings were going to be ignored if I didn't report them (read the first post for more clarification)

Get it?
I think that is the point of the report button. If you click it, the mods are reported. Yes, they did warrant warnings, and you did point out the fact, and they got their warnings. Am I missing something here?

bighead384
03-29-2009, 02:03 PM
I really don't mean to jump in on this, partly because I've already gotten 2 or 3 users on this BBS to despise me today, but do you think it was possible that they missed these posts? I mean, if they saw EVERY post on this BBS, then there would be no point in having a report button...

No, I'm positive that they saw them. Read the first post.

Also, check this out:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37126
Hmmmmm...

jacknife737
03-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Are you sad that nobody else wanted to post in your other thread?

bighead384
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Are you sad that nobody else wanted to post in your other thread?

I think I've seen pretty much every mod online since I posted that yesterday morning, most of them multiple times. It would take about 15 seconds to answer that question. Yet it hasn't happened yet. Very curious. But that's really beside the point. What I want to stress here is in the first post.

Llamas
03-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Bighead, you care and whine way too much about this bbs. I've had posts deleted (quite a few of them, actually) that I didn't think deserved to be deleted. I've seen people get by posting shit that SO should be deleted. But guess what. This is the message board of a *edit edit* pop punk band. We all post here for one reason or another, but the fact stands that it just doesn't. matter. I think most of us do participate in occasional bitching about stuff here, but nobody is as seemingly obsessed with it as you are. In recent months, all I recall of you is a lot of complaining. I beg of you, get off it please.

bighead384
03-29-2009, 02:20 PM
I think most of us do participate in occasional bitching about stuff here, but nobody is as seemingly obsessed with it as you are.

Have you gotten warned by the administrator for complaining about something that you were completely right about?

WebDudette
03-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh snap, the admins are in on the conspiracy?!

KHWHD
03-29-2009, 02:21 PM
I didn't realise that if you get a warning - it never gets lifted... ever. :confused:

jacknife737
03-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Have you gotten warned by the administrator for complaining about something that you were completely right about?

Let's think about this for a moment. If you were "right", then why were you issued a warning? Perhaps you've overstated your case just a bit too much.

Llamas
03-29-2009, 02:25 PM

I've been warned for stuff that I thought was completely unjustified. I also did not make a thread about it.

WebDudette
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
bighead, do you live a life of such little significance that this bbs is really that important to you?

have you nothing better to do with your time?

Rooster
03-29-2009, 02:27 PM
While you're arguing here, something is happening over there. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37150)

edit: gotta love the tags

RickyCrack
03-29-2009, 02:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/cutitout.jpg

p.s. <3 mike

Al Coholic
03-29-2009, 02:39 PM
You know, I typically ignore your vaginal blubbering and teenage internet angst. But jeezus son, how much attention can one little boy need? This is it, this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Al Coholic
03-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Aaawwwww snap

bighead384
03-29-2009, 02:54 PM
So, do you people honestly believe 1565's lie that her and the mods didn't know about all those warnings I sent?

T-6005
03-29-2009, 02:58 PM
We don't all trawl through every post on the BBS, outrageously overstressing the importance of minor events in order to seek justification for our insane crusade.

That's the difference.

Not to mention that every time people go "she started it" or "it's sooo obvious that he/she has said this multiple times to me" they never source their work. It's bad form.

RickyCrack
03-29-2009, 02:58 PM

awesome .

bighead384
03-29-2009, 03:54 PM
*Kicks back*

Ahhhh. This thread is priceless.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2009, 04:28 PM
lol hi

Cock Joke
03-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Yea, to reiterate what Bighead said, it's pretty bad. Just thought I'd say that, chime in and all that.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2009, 08:40 PM
No, it's a fucking lie. RickyCrack's posts have been getting deleted for years, this whole thread is the ultimate in transparent instigation.

It's fucking OLD.

renato piquette
03-29-2009, 08:43 PM
The mods play favorites sometimes. I caught you guys doing it recently, and I was basically warned because of the soreness over this. I'm also still waiting for answers from the administrator, who seems to be ignoring my question.

Here's what happened:

03-22-2009, 04:38 PM- RickyCrack begins a streak of posts which are obvious flaming, along with a few off-topic posts. This continues the next day as well, and he makes a total of 5 or 6 posts which are clearly flaming.

03-24-2009 01:40 AM- I mention in the Anti-Authority group, which LM1565 had been frequently checking for the past week, that: “In the March Madness and Pokemon thread, RickyCrack is at it again, posting for no other reason than to call another user a faggot. Boy, 1565 must really come down hard on him about that. By the way, if you notice, both of those posts are 1-2 days old and counting. Where's the moderation?”

03-24-2009 4:50 PM- I post in the AA group: “Edit: As of right now 4:50 PM Eastern US time, March 24th, both those threads are STILL on the first page.” Basically, the mods had TWO FULL DAYS to see multiple posts which were in threads that still were active and on the first page. Actually, it was likely more than two full days, that was just the last time I checked.

03-24-2009 9:00 PM (approx)- I report 5 or 6 posts which I believe violate the rules.

03-25-2009 at 10:00 AM- LM1565 begins to edit RickyCrack’s flame posts (instead of deleting them as per usual) about THREE DAYS (approximately 66 hours) after they were posted. The threads were not currently active, and they weren’t even on the first page anymore.

3-27-2009 12:36 PM- I receive a pm/warning from the administrator for "harassment" of 1565.

1565 won't admit that her or any of the mods knew about me reporting the posts. They only punished him after I reported his posts. Basically they were going to let posts that warranted warnings slide because RC is their friend.

yeah!!!!so true!!!!i sw that at the pokémon thread,lm1565 edited his posts,whileshe has deleted some of my posts,unfair,also,she said she loved rickycrack

bighead384
03-29-2009, 09:32 PM
No, it's a fucking lie. RickyCrack's posts have been getting deleted for years, this whole thread is the ultimate in transparent instigation.

It's fucking OLD.

What you're trying to get people to overlook is: Deleting some of RickyCrack's posts once in a while doesn't mean he gets the same unfair bullshit treatment (warnings*, bans*, incidents like the one this thread is about) that some other people do.

* I had to bring it up AND eventually report it for this to actually occur, even though he did the same damn thing he's done/been doing for years, like a million times, when you're supposed to get only 3 warnings.

nieh
03-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Except that he DOES get warnings and HAS been banned...he just doesn't throw tantrums as a result of them.

Cock Joke
03-29-2009, 09:35 PM
He got banned for less than 2 days.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
What nieh said is exactly right.

And even worse, you already know this is true, so cut it out. All the lies are childish. I'm gonna pull out now and let you proceed, but cut the fuckin' bullshit already, for sanity's sake.

bighead384
03-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Giving RickyCrack a two day ban for what should have been like his 3497345734978th warning...real fair. Meanwhile, find the pettiest, most harmless things that the members you don't like do, and give them warnings every time.

I'm not saying you're doing NOTHING to the members you guys like. I'm saying you do way less.

nieh
03-29-2009, 09:47 PM
As has been pointed out a million times before, if this were true, you'd have been permabanned ages ago.

coke_a_holic
03-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Fuck my life.

Tom, you're right, the mods all hate you and are desperate to destroy you.

You're right, you've been right this whole time.

Now what? Now what do you do with your life?

Llamas
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
This is just gay beyond gay. I give up. Mods are biased, rickycrack should be banned, life is over because this bbs is imperfect. Let me put everything down in my life to give a shit about this.

Budzy
03-29-2009, 11:28 PM
You know, I typically ignore your vaginal blubbering and teenage internet angst. But jeezus son, how much attention can one little boy need? This is it, this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sorry, but...weren't you the one who created the poll about making yourself a moderator?

And you can NEVER have enough attention, unless your outrageously famous like me. :cool:

Virtuoso
03-30-2009, 01:38 AM
bighead384, I do understand that from time to time you feel the irresistible urge to start a thread like this, it's real fun and all, but let's face it, no one is ever gonna treat everyone equally, and human decisions are never 100% fair. From what I've seen on this BBS, I conclude that Little_Miss_1565 probably has more love for RickyCrack than she can ever give you. Sad but true. So what? It's not like everyone is always ganging up on you, really, and I'm not trying to defend anyone with this statement. It's just the way it is. Basically the point I'd like to make is that you should take this forum with a grain of salt instead of taking it too seriously, and before you open a similar thread, think twice or thrice if it's really worthwhine.

ad8
03-30-2009, 01:53 AM
bighead384, I do understand that from time to time you feel the irresistible urge to start a thread like this, it's real fun and all, but let's face it, no one is ever gonna treat everyone equally, and human decisions are never 100% fair. From what I've seen on this BBS, I conclude that Little_Miss_1565 probably has more love for RickyCrack than she can ever give you. Sad but true. So what? It's not like everyone is always ganging up on you, really, and I'm not trying to defend anyone with this statement. It's just the way it is. Basically the point I'd like to make is that you should take this forum with a grain of salt instead of taking it too seriously, and before you open a similar thread, think twice or thrice if it's really worthwhine.

Word. (10)

Rooster
03-30-2009, 03:13 AM
Whoever put that "cleanin' out my closet" tag gets 5 stars. i would put it here, but i have 2 others :D

RickyCrack
03-30-2009, 04:54 AM
seriously, this thread is fucking beyond gay. OMG i broke the rules enough that i eventually got banned. IS THIS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU FAGGOTS!? And yet after being banned i never threw a temper tantrum being all like OMG THE MODERATORS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS BECAUSE THEY DELETED MY POSTS AND SHIT. They've been deleting my shit for years. I think i've gotten a few minor warnings here and there over a few years, but you know why i haven't been on the shit list on the moderators? i'll give you a few reasons

1. when i get a warning I CHANGE MY GOD DAMN BEHAVIOR AND DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT

2. actually that first reason deals a lot with why i stay here and don't deal with a lot of beauracracy (sp i'm drunk as shit but whatever) i actually respect the mods here which is why maybe i can get away with a little bit more than you is because I DON'T BITCH ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE SLIGHT ABOUT THE IMMATURE BEHAVIOR I PULL AROUND HERE. seriously, don't put myself in the same category as your because i can actually respect authority and the main reason why i got banned is because i was fucking way the fuck out of it on night trane and thunderbird that i did was flame, and i realized the moment i woke up and logged into the forum the next day that some serious shit would happen to me. BUT DO NOT PUT ME IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU, i've way toned my faggy name callings lately. you on the other hand just bitch about every and anything you can think off except the lack of size of your dick which i imagine is only a reacurrance of your bitchiness. ps people who bitch alot have small dicks or dry vages. but i digress.

3. probably the main reason why i'm more liked here than you is because i just don't bitch like a little middle school bitch. stop being a bitch. seriously. i'm seriously being serious. notice how i haven't called you all a faggot the whole during this speach. JUST GROW THE FUCK UP. you'll be fine around here. this is why i probably may perhapsly have an advantage over you with the moderators and shit. this was my first ban. I WAS PUNISHED. the difference between me and you is that i learn my lesson, you however have become a bigger one trick pony than i. where i would call people fags all the time you just bitch about shit. hmmmmmmm i wonder why people hate you?

This is just gay beyond gay. I give up. Mods are biased, rickycrack should be banned

as of right now you can never pet my kitty kitters again. ever. actually thats a lie. but only if you're super nice can you her he purs of zuka.

also viruoso or whatever sounds smart, don't ruin your opinion of yourself to me or else i'll be disapointed.

Al Coholic
03-30-2009, 05:07 AM
Awwww no he di'int!

RickyCrack
03-30-2009, 05:17 AM
god damnit al i love you. honestly i'd go so gay for you.

also i feel the need to point out the wkuk IS AWESOME.

p.s. is miss march any good? i have yet to see it

Al Coholic
03-30-2009, 05:28 AM
Haven't seen it yet man. But WKUK is the shit.

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. I just figured out I can record shit with my cellphone and use it as a ringtone. I can record entire songs instead of just a 10 second loop. So I just made my first recording, and I think my first pick was the same one anyone'd make.

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can ya call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
sleeping in your bed
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If ya all alone
pick up the phone
and call
GHOSTBUSTERS

I here it likes the ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If you've had a dose of a
freaky ghost baby
Ya better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Lemme tell ya something
Bustin' makes me feel good!

Don't get caught alone no no

GHOSTBUSTERS

When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I think you better call
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I can't hear you
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Louder
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who can ya call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

RickyCrack
03-30-2009, 05:34 AM
my cellphone ringtone right now is; africa by toto, which i strongly feel is the only ring tone anybody will ever need.

ninthz
03-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Admit it!!!

Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs, you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn't read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine...

My thoughts exactly.

p.s. <3 mike

IMMA BREAK THEM OFF REAL BAD.

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2009, 07:31 AM
I know I told Bighead that he can talk to the admins from now on because I'm done, but this is just too ridiculous to ask them to step in and answer. Here's another timeline.

Awhile ago, some people complained that I was too strict. After consulting with the other moderators, we decided that we could be more lenient -- hand out more temp bans and save the permabans for when it was really necessary, delete/edit more stupid shit instead of warning for all of it. Aside from creating a police state atmosphere, doing all that shit was a lot of work. So there's a positive that came from what Bighead and his buddies are trying to do.

Now he's attacking me pretty much nonstop because I'm not strict enough. Does this confuse anyone else?

And yes, RC gets more favorable treatment than you, Bighead, because HE DOESN'T FLAME THE FUCK OUT OF ME EVERY TIME HIS BEHAVIOR IS OUT OF HAND AND HE HAS TO BE SPOKEN TO ABOUT IT. As he's already stated himself, he changes his behavior when he's warned and that's how he's been able to stick around. Have you seen him flame once since he came back from his temp ban? Also, RC and I are friendly but we're not "friends." I've never spoken to him outside the forums except for once for a few minutes late at night during the SOAP meetup when we were all drunk and Ninthz called him. I get, though, that it better fits your conspiracy model to say this is all because he and I stay up late at night talking on the phone talking about hairstyles and unicorns.

In conclusion, Bighead, DECIDE WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT. You complained I'm too strict. We became more lenient. Now you're complaining I'm not strict enough. When was the last time CJ or BB received a warning? NOT A SINGLE ONCE SINCE THEY CAME BACK FROM BEING BANNED. How in good conscience can you say you harassed me "in quotes" while posting something so ridiculous as this?

Additionally, Bighead, the admins told me what they said to you and I'm sure they're going to love hearing that you've taken none of it to heart.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Yeah, it's funny how, if the leniency seems to support RickyCrack, all hell breaks loose. The leniency has supported Cock Joke and Bipolar Bear for a little while now, and no one even fucking noticed.

HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN THAT MODS ARE TOO STRICT AND COMPLAIN NOW THAT THEY ARE TOO LENIENT?!

Just admit that this is your own personal bias, jeez.

ad8
03-30-2009, 08:00 AM
The leniency has supported Cock Joke and Bipolar Bear for a little while now, and no one even fucking noticed.

I think no one noticed because as a result there were no new conspiracy theories and stuff. Also I'd like to say that Cock Joke really improved.
But yeah, this thread is pretty pointless. Again no one is going to change Bighead's opinion and no one is going to change 1565's / the admins / the others' point of view.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Word. Not worth talking about much longer either, I feel.

bighead384
03-30-2009, 11:19 AM
seriously, this thread is fucking beyond gay. OMG i broke the rules enough that i eventually got banned. IS THIS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU FAGGOTS!? And yet after being banned i never threw a temper tantrum being all like OMG THE MODERATORS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS BECAUSE THEY DELETED MY POSTS AND SHIT. They've been deleting my shit for years. I think i've gotten a few minor warnings here and there over a few years, but you know why i haven't been on the shit list on the moderators? i'll give you a few reasons

1. when i get a warning I CHANGE MY GOD DAMN BEHAVIOR AND DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT
This is full of half-truths and non-truths. Again, maybe you've had posts deleted once in a while, but you obviously haven't been punished to the same extent that others have, or you wouldn't be dropping 5 or 6 flame posts in less than two days. You knew that you could get away with it because the mods would allow it, and you absolutely would have gotten away with it if I didn't report it. How can you say you're behavior changed? Before your flaming spree even happened, I was told that 1565 has confronted you about your flaming. Well...what the hell did she say to you? Obviously it wasn't something that would prevent you from posting like 6 flame posts in under 48 hours. You say you woke up the next day and regretted it? Bwhahaha! Buddy, you had THREE DAYS where you could have edited those posts! I'm not buying that.

JUST GROW THE FUCK UP. you'll be fine around here.
No, this place is full of grudge holding elitists. I've created more interesting discussion this past year than almost all the "respected members" (look at my threads), but people like to forget that and say "I'll I ever see you do is critisize the mods".

ninthz
03-30-2009, 11:22 AM

Feels good man.

IamSam
03-30-2009, 11:28 AM
So I had this dream the other night that there was a secret organization that was hell bent on bringing down the world by acts of sedition. This secret organization is full of elite members of society that are smarter, more powerful, and have ins with large corporations that do their bidding. My group of friends and I were the only ones that knew of this secret plan and attempted to warn the world, but the world didn't care. And then I woke and realized it was all a dream.

bighead384
03-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I know I told Bighead that he can talk to the admins from now on because I'm done, but this is just too ridiculous to ask them to step in and answer.

The administrator won't respond to my question. I got warned for harassment when YOU were coming to MY group. That's almost like going to someone's house and then claiming they're harassing you. Anyway, because that conversation was nothing out of the ordinary for me and you, I didn't understand why I got warned this time. So I politely asked the administrator which posts were considered harassment so that I can avoid it in the future. He/she still hasn't responded. This is part of why I believe I was warned just because of the soreness over me forcing you to do your job fairly.

Awhile ago, some people complained that I was too strict. After consulting with the other moderators, we decided that we could be more lenient -- hand out more temp bans and save the permabans for when it was really necessary, delete/edit more stupid shit instead of warning for all of it. Aside from creating a police state atmosphere, doing all that shit was a lot of work. So there's a positive that came from what Bighead and his buddies are trying to do.

Now he's attacking me pretty much nonstop because I'm not strict enough. Does this confuse anyone else?
It's not really about whether you're more or less strict, it's about being fair and not playing favorites.

And yes, RC gets more favorable treatment than you, Bighead, because HE DOESN'T FLAME THE FUCK OUT OF ME EVERY TIME HIS BEHAVIOR IS OUT OF HAND AND HE HAS TO BE SPOKEN TO ABOUT IT. As he's already stated himself, he changes his behavior when he's warned and that's how he's been able to stick around. Have you seen him flame once since he came back from his temp ban? Also, RC and I are friendly but we're not "friends." I've never spoken to him outside the forums except for once for a few minutes late at night during the SOAP meetup when we were all drunk and Ninthz called him. I get, though, that it better fits your conspiracy model to say this is all because he and I stay up late at night talking on the phone talking about hairstyles and unicorns.
Like I've already said, he absolutely has not changed his behavior. He's part of your clique, and your friends are his friends. You've only talked to him in real life once? Bwhahaha! Then you've done something that like 99% of people on forums don't do. It's funny that you think saying that makes your case.

How in good conscience can you say you harassed me "in quotes" while posting something so ridiculous as this?
I don't know if you've noticed this, but I got that warning before I posted this thread. Interesting, huh?

bighead384
03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Also, I still haven't had my question answered about whether or not you actually got my reports. Hmmmm....

ninthz
03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
So I had this dream the other night that there was a secret organization that was hell bent on bringing down the world by acts of sedition. This secret organization is full of elite members of society that are smarter, more powerful, and have ins with large corporations that do their bidding. My group of friends and I were the only ones that knew of this secret plan and attempted to warn the world, but the world didn't care. And then I woke and realized it was all a dream.

I like where this is going.

coke_a_holic
03-30-2009, 11:38 AM
So guys, I was looking to buy some orange juice, but wasn't sure what to go with. Currently, I have the last drops of a Minute Maid OJ carton, but I was wondering if I was missing out on something beautiful with Tropicana or something?

Hook me up!

bighead384
03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm serious about this:mad:...

Forfeit the game before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame
Cover up your face you can't run the race
The pace is too fast you just won't last

You love the way I look at you
While taking pleasure
In the awful things you put me through
You take away if I give in
My life, my pride is broken

You like to think you're never wrong
(You live what you've learned)
You have to act like you're someone

You want someone to hurt like you
You want to share what you've been through

You love the things I say I'll do
The way I'll hurt myself again
Just to get back at you
You take away when I give in
My life, my pride is broken

You like to think you're never wrong
You have to act like you're someone

You want someone to hurt like you
You want to share what you've been through

0r4ng3
03-30-2009, 11:45 AM
So guys, I was looking to buy some orange juice, but wasn't sure what to go with. Currently, I have the last drops of a Minute Maid OJ carton, but I was wondering if I was missing out on something beautiful with Tropicana or something?

Hook me up!
Simply Orange is where it's at. It's a bit more expensive, but it's worth it.

Jebus
03-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Am I the only person in the world who likes Orange Juice with pulp?

IamSam
03-30-2009, 11:49 AM

Ditto. Sunny turned me onto it. Quite delicious.

Quite possibly. The only time I like pulp in mine is when I see the oranges squeezed right in front of me. There is a restaurant in my town that does that. Fantastic stuff that is.

jpstoner
03-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Also, I still haven't had my question answered about whether or not you actually got my reports. Hmmmm....

the MODS are only human, and they do the best they can.
MODS set the tone for BBS, and "it is what it is".

the hand writing is on the wall,
read it and re-act as you see fit.

There are many good points on this thread, and of course,
the obligatory OFFSPRING BBS flames, but...it is ..what it is....

jpstoner
03-30-2009, 11:58 AM

Hook me up!

I bought a juicer, and make my own.

the key is easy set up, easy clean up,
dishwasher safe...no muss fuss,,,fast fast easy easy,
other wise you wont do it.

bighead384
03-30-2009, 12:01 PM

You want solid pieces in a liquid? Why?

Llamas
03-30-2009, 12:04 PM

Hook me up!

Simply Orange is definitely the best common OJ... but I do love pulp. I usually buy Tropicana with pulp. Sometimes I buy the crazy ones that have mixed flavors like orange and banana or whatever. Good stuff.

Superdope
03-30-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm not that into OJ

http://i43.tinypic.com/2jb0ur.jpg

T-6005
03-30-2009, 12:31 PM
No, this place is full of grudge holding elitists. I've created more interesting discussion this past year than almost all the "respected members" (look at my threads), but people like to forget that and say "I'll I ever see you do is critisize the mods".
More interesting discussion?

I wouldn't say that all your threads are terrible, but I'm looking at your threads right now and I'm not exactly swayed, here.

"Admit It."
"Vince The Infomercial Guy."
"Are Your Friends Diverse" (No doubt you'll claim this is an interesting topic.)
Um, "Would you Fight in a War?"
"Soooo, your penis gets cut off somehow"

Way to go, hotshot. Riveting.

Llamas
03-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Most threads started by bighead that reached over two pages have been bitchfests about the status of the bbs.

jacknife737
03-30-2009, 01:30 PM

I <3 u! 10 characters

bighead384
03-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Most threads started by bighead that reached over two pages have been bitchfests about the status of the bbs.

Yeah right. Like 80% of my threads start good conversations and they aren't "bitchfests". Prove me wrong.