PDA

View Full Version : admit it

Duskygrin
04-03-2009, 03:56 PM
al coholic, you're an effing twat. a twatting eff. put it whichever way you like, but you're just a dickhead.

couple things

- hate your goddamn avatar, you jerk
- repulsed by your asskissing - a passing mention for stupid pilz-e who'd "ban the shit out of people" who the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK does he think he IS
- gobsmacked at your utter CHEEK going on about "young people's relationships" in an oh-so-knowing way

that said, feel free to stay alive, you festering, purulent sore on the bbs's fašade

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Why do you always air out your personal issues with folks in all-out thread form? It's an honest question, please spare me from your wrath.

Duskygrin
04-03-2009, 04:00 PM
because I... felt like it?

on topic: does he - al coholic - realise he actually said "18-year-old's are stupid"? does he - al coholic - CAN he comprehend how hysterical and peremptory a statement this is?

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2009, 04:10 PM
because I... felt like it?

Obviously. But I was wondering if you had a deeper reason (which, I know, is a dumb thing to ask...)

Duskygrin
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Not really, no. I don't know the guy at all but it's not the first time I see him post stuff that really gets my goat and I wish somebody wouldn't mind quartering, drawing, eviscerating* and hanging him at next assizes, thank you very much and have an excellent week-end.

* and castrating, but children might be reading this.

Homer
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy.

Flux
04-03-2009, 05:01 PM
*Sigh* Boring.

Al Coholic
04-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Listen sugartits,

The fact of the matter is that whilst you may find me arrogant, cheeky, twatty, or whatever, it's blatantly obvious some part of you is also deeply attracted to me. You hate my avatar? No, you just want to see picture of me and you're pissed off that my probably handsome face isn't there. I'm flattered that you'd go so far as to get my attention with an entire thread dedicated to me. But I'd feel kinda bad leading you on. Let me just nip this in the butt right here. The represses feelings you have for me are not mutual. You can make more threads, erect shrines to me, even shave for me. I know that's a big deal to French women. But it won't change a thing. Sorry babe, you're just not my type.

-Al

Budzy
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Listen sugartits,

The fact of the matter is that whilst you may find me arrogant, cheeky, twatty, or whatever, it's blatantly obvious some part of you is also deeply attracted to me. You hate my avatar? No, you just want to see picture of me and you're pissed off that my probably handsome face isn't there. I'm flattered that you'd go so far as to get my attention with an entire thread dedicated to me. But I'd feel kinda bad leading you on. Let me just nip this in the butt right here. The represses feelings you have for me are not mutual. You can make more threads, erect shrines to me, even shave for me. I know that's a big deal to French women. But it won't change a thing. Sorry babe, you're just not my type.

-Al

Is that really you in your avatar?

Nice boobs.

T-6005
04-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Al Coholic's alright.

But just so you know, Al, I'd really appreciate it if you switched to the expression "nipped in the bud."

nieh
04-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Listen sugartits

More like sweet and low tits, amirite?
You know, because they're gross.

Rag Doll
04-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Alright, this is just going to end badly. Let's all play nice.