PDA

View Full Version : Selling out?

bighead384
04-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Lol Offspring r sell outs.

No seriously, what I'm really concerned about is that I won't be able to go to the concert (Sayreville, NJ Starland Ballroom) because I can't get a ticket. The tour page says it's still "TBD" as to when the tickets for that show will go on sale. I try to check as often as I can, but what if I forget one day, and that's the day tickets go on sale? Or what if I catch it in time, but I don't currently have any money? Basically, my two questions are: 1) How fast will tickets likely sell out? 2) Do you have any tips to avoid missing the chance to buy tickets?

KHWHD
04-04-2009, 01:07 PM
If you want to see them as bad as you say you do, then you'll make a point of knowing when (and checking) the tickets go on sale. No excuses. If you don't have any money, then sell something.

bighead384
04-04-2009, 02:33 PM
If you want to see them as bad as you say you do, then you'll make a point of knowing when (and checking) the tickets go on sale. No excuses. If you don't have any money, then sell something.

I'm only human, and I have a life. There's a chance I'll miss it. Plus, I'm not saying I'll be late as hell with this shit, I'm saying I might be like only a day late and it will already sell out.

nameless
04-05-2009, 03:27 PM
you can always get a ticket even if they have technically sold out, it just depends how much your willing to pay. the government really should clamp down on ticket touts though!

hangovered
04-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Don't you have someone who is really bored and will checking it for you? :)

raspbrryswl
04-09-2009, 08:09 PM
12pm Friday, April 10th.
which is....TOMORROW!!!