PDA

View Full Version : Small Dogs

Outerspaceman21
04-06-2009, 10:06 PM
I don't like small dogs. My new neighbor has one and it won't stay out of my yard. I don't constitute anything small then a cat a dog.

My idea of a dog is a german shepard. Yeah, if I had a german shepard, I would totally name him Hiemlich

Or something like that.

WebDudette
04-06-2009, 10:12 PM
are not cool.

0r4ng3
04-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Not very filling. Better as a midnight snack.

Outerspaceman21
04-06-2009, 11:15 PM

Awe, I see you enjoy asian cuisines as well.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
small dogs are not dogs, more like big rats

Offspring-Junkie
04-07-2009, 01:48 AM
I like sheperds and dobermanns. But I like (big) dogs in general.

wheelchairman
04-07-2009, 02:27 AM
I don't like small dogs. My new neighbor has one and it won't stay out of my yard. I don't constitute anything small then a cat a dog.

My idea of a dog is a german shepard. Yeah, if I had a german shepard, I would totally name him Hiemlich

Or something like that.
Switch the i and the e around and you have the German word for secret.

One of the jokes closer to my heart.

Thing about small dogs is that they are stupid. It's unavoidable. Small brains etc, won't be as smart as a big dog. But you know what? Small dogs are awesome and ridiculously cute. So in conclusion thread maker, you suck.

Offspring-Junkie
04-07-2009, 02:59 AM

If you're not talking about the noun, you're right.

МЫША
04-07-2009, 03:01 AM
I don't love small dogs too. In the majority, they harmful :mad: German dogs the best in my opinion ;):)

Thomas
04-07-2009, 03:21 AM
I've always wanted a pomeranian. I'm not sure why...

0r4ng3
04-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Awe, I see you enjoy asian cuisines as well.
Well, yeah. To me they're just "cuisines".

SweetTatyana
04-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Aww no I love small dogs they are so cute and bigger dogs can be scary sometimes (although I used to be a paper carrier so I think I'm biased). I do see what you mean though, it's all about training them properly or they can be extremely frustrating.

Rutegard
04-07-2009, 11:07 AM
i love rottweillers

in general i prefer bigger dogs cause we can slap them on the shoulders without hurting them!

timthemooseman
04-07-2009, 11:18 AM
If the animal moves when it barks - or yips- it is not a dog, that is an annoying little animal that no one should ever love.

Llamas
04-07-2009, 11:21 AM

Or something like that.
Dumb.

Geheimnis = Secret.
heimlich = secretive. :)

Thing about small dogs is that they are stupid. It's unavoidable. Small brains etc, won't be as smart as a big dog. But you know what? Small dogs are awesome and ridiculously cute. So in conclusion thread maker, you suck.
This is so true.

I don't love small dogs too. In the majority, they harmful :mad: German dogs the best in my opinion ;):)
Dachshund = German = small. When I was over there, everyone had a fuckin' Dachshund, and those things are definitely small dogs.

Outerspaceman21
04-07-2009, 11:24 AM

One of the jokes closer to my heart.

You know, thats what I wrote first, but I thought it was wrong.

Alright, they are cute, yes. Doesn't change the fact that I don't like small dogs.

Llamas
04-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Not liking them doesn't make them not dogs, though. I think humanity should have a weight limit; over 250 lbs, sorry you don't get to be considered a human. :P

Outerspaceman21
04-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Not liking them doesn't make them not dogs, though. I think humanity should have a weight limit; over 250 lbs, sorry you don't get to be considered a human. :P

Yeah, I see what you mean. it's just I have my own idea what a dog should be and a small dog not my idea of a pet. If it's someone elses, fine by me. Just keep them out of my yard.

Llamas
04-07-2009, 11:43 AM
it's just I have my own idea what a dog should be and a small dog not my idea of a pet.

Not your idea of a pet? I have two rabbits, who are about the size of small dogs... are they pets? lol.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just think you're making some pretty ignorant statements.

Outerspaceman21
04-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Not your idea of a pet? I have two rabbits, who are about the size of small dogs... are they pets? lol.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just think you're making some pretty ignorant statements.

Yeah, I understand your not trying to be a dick. I pretty flustered right now and I can't get my statements state.

I guess I just don't like small dogs. I can't explain why I don't like them. I like a whole bunch of other animals, big and small, but small dogs never seemed to interest me. I guess maybe because I was raised with three big dogs and I'm used that.

the_real_potomek
04-07-2009, 12:53 PM
I used to have a small dog, he was very funny:D he peed standing on his forefeet.

T-6005
04-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Small or not, people letting their dogs parade all over your yard is absolutely a shitty thing to do.

Offspring-Junkie
04-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Dachshund = German = small. When I was over there, everyone had a fuckin' Dachshund, and those things are definitely small dogs.

In Deutschland nennt man die doch auch Dackel, oder?

wheelchairman
04-08-2009, 06:52 AM
I'm going to perform secretive maneuvers on all you assholes.

I want a small dog. If I had a small dog I would make that dinner joke everday. I love "father-humor", it's lame, repetitive and hilarious.

Conspiracyof1000
04-08-2009, 10:27 AM
If the animal moves when it barks - or yips- it is not a dog, that is an annoying little animal that no one should ever love.

All three of my dogs - two large, one small - bark while moving, usually running to the door when the wind shakes it.

You're saying I shouldn't love this dog?
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/l_be7d81b94c071674766cf2c85b615b5a.jpg

:(

Rutegard
04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
oh boy...

dont listen to what he said!!

that dog is lovely!!

Conspiracyof1000
04-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks, I would have loved him anyway. :)

I do dislike little dogs, though. One of mine, as I said, is small, but he doesn't act like most other small dogs I know. But there's this toy poodle that just walks around the block and tries to eat your ankles.

What about people who out walking their dogs and they let them take a shit in your yard while you are standing right there watching. I don't understand why they do it. They can see you, let their dog go anyway, then you have to pick it up.

Llamas
04-08-2009, 11:00 AM
In Deutschland nennt man die doch auch Dackel, oder?

Glaub ich jawohl, aber ist das wichtig? Wir sprechen hier Englisch, und wurde niemand hier "Dackel" verstehen :P

wheelchairman
04-08-2009, 03:36 PM
All three of my dogs - two large, one small - bark while moving, usually running to the door when the wind shakes it.

You're saying I shouldn't love this dog?
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/l_be7d81b94c071674766cf2c85b615b5a.jpg

:(

I literally can't see where the dog ends and the picture starts.

fuck you you tiny dog'ed prick.