PDA

View Full Version : Annoying people get Gums

Camilamazed
04-07-2009, 05:41 AM
I've been to a lot of concerts in my life and never cared so much about people pushing me and going crazy with excitement. However, last Sunday a woman seriously pissed the hell out of me.

I was very close to the stage and just waiting for the show. Then I heard people arguing and I saw the drunk moron giving the girls behind me a hard time. Somebody pushed me (guess who) and started annoying the security. Pushed me back to make way and also pushed the little boy and his mom who I gently gave away my spot because they were very short. Great, the jackass got in front of me. I tried my way back in front of her and she pushed me once more. It would have been okay if she hadn't start shaking herself as though she was posessed with the devil and started getting in my way whenever I tried to take a damn picture.

Well, I don't like revenges very much, but I couldn't help being a bitch this time. I chewed all the gums I had and put them all in her hair. My hand got a little bit messed up, but I was happy I screwed her hair.

I hope she had to get a haircut.

Free?
04-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Lol, isn't that cute? The epic pwnage. :D

hangovered
04-07-2009, 06:16 AM
This is cruel, but I can't stop laughing :D Have to remember it when I will go to some concert :D
Remember-bring a lot of gum in case you may meet annoying ppl :D

Camilamazed
04-07-2009, 06:21 AM
That's not cruel. Cruelty is a tall woman pushing a short boy and his mom and annoying everybody else in between. Seriously, if there is something I hate is drunk people in concerts. They either stumble on you, spill their drinks or sometimes throw up. There was a girl in 2004 at the Offspring concert. She had been drinking the whole day and I told my friends that she was going to be trouble. Of course I was right. When we got in the venue (way before the show) she started feeling sick and wanted me to make way for her on the barricade with me. I said hell no and warned her if she threw up on me or my friend behind me, she would get it in her face.

I show no mercy.

hangovered
04-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Yeah, you're right, I hate that kind of ppl too. Some ppl think that pogo=fight.

SweetTatyana
04-07-2009, 09:04 AM
I never really understood getting THAT drunk at a concert, especially something big like Offspring, what is the point of paying that much money to have the whole show a haze?
One time wayy back in like 2001 maybe some 14 year old boy threw up alll over the pit at a Sum 41 show, so many people got hit it was terrible.

Gustavo
04-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Gee, Camila. I didn't know this dark side of yours. That's mean!

EDIT: By the way, I got fuckin' annoyed at the Offspring concert I went to, when they got into the stage and started playing Stuff Is Messed Up, I went nuts. I yelled and couldn't believe that I was right in front of my favorite band, so, there was this girl (who is shown on the Self Esteem video that TV Globo recorded), she wasn't a big fan, she yelled at me and told me to stop being so crazy, it seems like she didn't know any song! Actually, there was one song she knew, Self Esteem, and the television taped her singing just like if she were a huge fan. lolz

Llamas
04-07-2009, 11:14 AM
I actually approve of what you did, lol. That girl will probably have no idea where that gum came from, though, which is too bad. But either way, she got her just desserts. :)

Rutegard
04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
way to go camila :)

RageAndLov
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
thanks for the tips camilla! ill bring gum with me to the next concert im goint to.

cool 2 hate 681
04-07-2009, 03:35 PM
thanks for the tips camilla! ill bring gum with me to the next concert im goint to.

i 2nd this lol what a great idea

_Lost_
04-08-2009, 08:45 AM
hahaha... wooow thats harsh, but i'm glad i read this before going into my lecture. I don't think the professor would have appreciated the giggling. :)

Cock Joke
04-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Holy fuckballs that is awesome!!!

Blitzkrieg Bop
04-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Gee, Camila. I didn't know this dark side of yours.

I second this :D and basically agree with everyone else ... thanks for the tip :cool:

KyleW
04-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Hahaha nice! :D. Although I thought this thread was going to be completely different after I read the title.

WebDudette
04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah, the girl was an idiot, but that is pretty fucked up. I've had far worse things happen to me at concerts, just separate yourself from the person.

Now she might have to chop her hair off.

Camilamazed
04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
But what do you do when you try to separate yourself from the person and even though she would get close to you to annoy and hit you with her body?

That's the point. She would've stopped when the other people around her and me stepped back. But instead of enjoying the shows she spent her time trying to annoy everybody else. So what goes around, comes around.

Rutegard
04-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, I don't like revenges very much, but I couldn't help being a bitch this time. I chewed all the gums I had and put them all in her hair. My hand got a little bit messed up, but I was happy I screwed her hair.

strawberry flavor?!